the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:09 am

Sam
Female
Pansexual
Feeling//Happy
Location//Second floor
Crush: None
Tags//
Romi, Charlie

Sam smiled at him as she walked to the second floor, no you’re not boring I love having a conversation with an interesting person, and you Charlie are very interesting in my eyes.” She hoped that didn’t sound creepy, but it most likely did, she looked at Romi and gave a small wave, “Wassup” Turning back to Charlie, “I’m not easily put off by people you have to be an enourmoud douche to put me off and you seem intelligent and understand, two qualities lost in today’s society”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr.Flavio » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Noël Castongay★ Age: 17★ non-binary★pansexual★ tags:,open★ current whereabouts: 2nd floor, Last room on the left★

His laptop resting on his stomach, every bone and muscle in his body all relax, Soreness made it impossible for Noël to even consider to move. Noël was rather splayed out rather unceremoniously.

"Just like a starfish" The voice of his mother echoed, she often tease that about it him when she occasional checks up on him. Shaking his head like it was going to get rid of the thought he clicks play and he hopes re-watching Voltron would help him. It wont, but he tries either way.
Dr.Flavio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:41 am

romi | 19 | the warm one
----------------------------⊱
HOTEL HALL - TAGS; silver, toto, sam, charlie

Romi peered down the stairs into the lobby to find three people, and another climbing up to her. "Oh, hello!" she called back in a much softer tone. "I thought I was hearing things but I guess there are people here." Romi glanced at Sam, inwardly laughed at her informal greeting, and smiled. "My name's Romi. What about you all?" Romi asked, jogging down to the break between the two staircases so she could more easily speak to the people.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:30 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Hotel Entrance - Tags: Open, Romi, Silver

Toto repeated his introduction once more "Hey. The name's Yukio Hitotose, but everyone calls me Toto." He started marching upstairs, his backpack making all kinds of crazy noise "Excuse me, I'm going upstairs." He pushed past Romi and started looking around the second floor. There were tons of door lining either side of the hall "Guess these are the rooms."
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:41 am

Sam//
Female//
18//
The scary one//

Sam smiled at her and pushed her hair from her eyes, “I’m Samara but please call me Sam or Sammi”She did give off a slightly ominous vibe but otherwise she seemed nice as she stretched and popped her knuckes with a small grin, “Good to know were not all alone”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:24 am

🌑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛
"The shallow waters are noisy, but it is the deep waters that are silent.."
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. happier | location. second floor | crush. none | tags. sam, romi, open
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Charlie heard sam speaking about the conversation going well and it actually being somewhat interesting and chuckled to himself lightly "Well that's alright then and well thank you, I can say the same with you." he replied with a large grin to his cheeks, before letting his attention turn to the girl who began coming down the stairs and turned his devilish grin into a soft smile towards romi with wide eyes for a split second "The name's Charlie." he answered, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. "I betta get my stuff in and out the way, I'll see you around." he simply and softly said to romi, hoping it didnt sound as rude as he thought it did.

He picked a room, near the far end and opened the door. His eyes constantly scattering momentarily as he essentially assessed his surroundings and shrugged a little. It wasn't up to standard clearly, but he couldn't complain considering before the hotel was revamped it was an abandoned warehouse and was satisfacotory in some areas here and there. He placed the pet carrier down onto the dark oak flooring and smiled towards sam
"If you want to just pop it down there and I'll sort it out later on." he partially instructed her with a quiet tone before placing his other bag down onto the bed and grabbed two small dishes and placed them onto the floor near the wardrobe and eventually opened up the barred door on the carrier. He made a clicking sound with his mouth and bent down, stretching out his hand and chuckled, observing his kitten venture out slowly into their new surroundings. "..come on bud, lets get you some food, see if that helps." he directed his words towards the small black feline. He pushed himself up, grabbing a sachet of wet food and squeezed it out into one of the cat bowls and waited for a few seconds before running his hand along the kitten's back as they came straight over after smelling the food put down for them.

He then looked up to sam and chuckled
"He is quite friendly, if you want to touch him." he stated, sitting on the oak flooring, watching the young feline every now and then.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:57 am

Sam

Female||18||Pansexual||Second Floor||Tagged:Romi, Charlie

Sam smiled at Romi and back to Charlie with a chuckle, “That’s sweet of you Charlie” she smiled at Romi and once Charlie took his leave Sam smiled at her, “I’m helping him out, but we can talk later” She did a half bow, “Until next time Romi”
She followed Charlie and set his bag down, “Oh our rooms are really close!” She smiled at him once more and then down to the kitten with a little giggle, “He’s so cute!” She sat down next to Charlie crossing her ankles as she reached out and petted the kittens, “My parents would never let me get a cat or any pet for that matter” she chuckled a bit nervously, “Can I Be absolutely real with you for a second Charlie? Or is it to soon for real?” She laughed as she kept petting the kitten lightly her eyes following the rooms floor and walls to the ceiling
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:13 am

🌑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. neutral | location. charile's room | crush. none | tags. sam, open

He smiled hearing that their rooms weren't so far apart "Oh, cool." he said shortly with a small side smile glinting across his face. He chuckled watching as his black kitten - robin, came over and purred slightly. His hand rubbing underneath the feline's chin for a while. He then heard sam speak about her parents and their decision and quirked a brow slightly "Oh really? Well you can always come round and play or even visit robin when you want to, that way it would be kinda like owning your own pet i guess." he said with an imaginative tone and chuckled before hearing her voice take a serious note and so he gave a gentle, yet blank expression wondering what she meant "Yeah, I mean - one day you'll get real at some point, so im sure its not too early... Is everything okay?"
Last edited by Tyres on Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:45 am

Sam||Female||Pan||Charlie’s room||Tagged:Charlie

She smiled at Robin and the smiled at Charlie, “Really? Oh that’s be great!” She nodded in response to his question and petted Robin as she sighed, “This is one of the only times I’ve left my town or even my home, I was homeschooled and my parents didn’t let me go out with friends much for fear it would intrude on my studies, so after getting this invite, I pretty much ran and lept at the idea of getting away. “ She laughed awkwardly, “So this” She motioned to her and Charlie, “Is the closest thing I’ve had to a good friend in a very long time and I wanted to thank you..most people are kinda..intimidated by my presence...so it’s just really cool that you’re willing to hang out with me”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:09 pm

🌑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛
age. nineteen | sexuality. bisexual | feeling. neutral | location. charile's room | crush. none | tags. sam, open

He chuckled, crossing his legs over so that he was in more of a comfortable position "No problem, I think it would be nice for him to get use to having other people around, so it benefits you both in a way." he said, explaining to her before hearing sam pause for a few seconds or so and gave soft expression, looking at her with his icy blue gaze every now and then "I wouldn't call you 'intimidating', you're just... someone who, like you said earlier hasn't had much of an opportunity to really put yourself out there in the open world and meet new people and gain more friends." he said with an understanding tone and smiled "No, no dont thank me. Its not me having to hang with you, its me choosing to, even if we have only known each other for small amount of time. I know moving away from home for the first time can be quite daunting, but it isnt as bad once you've done it a few times." he told her, understanding that she felt a little worried, but he assured her it was nothing to be concerned about, for he has moved here and there, away from home every few months or years depending on the situation.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me