oceans [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: oceans [open & accepting]

Postby eventer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:25 pm

XXXXSABRINA MARIA MINNIE ST.CHARLESXXXX

sabrina ; sabbynineteenno crush/relationshiplocation ; bustagged ; everyone, finn

sabrina smiled briefly as he laughed and when he introduced himself, she stopped herself from saying something like 'yeah i know' and simply shook his hand briefly before listening to his comment about looking forwards to the trip. "yeah, for the most part" she said calmly, her voice a bit more confident this time, smirking as he tapped his legs with his drumsticks before looking up to his eyes raising a brow for a second she followed his gaze to her bag and when he questioned what she was writing she bit her lip a little, warmth hitting her cheeks again, "uhm, nothing important" she lied, well... sort of, it was important to her, but without anyone knowing it wasn't really that important now was it? she scans across the bus curiously for a moment before looking back at finn, hoping she wasn't coming across as super weird or awkward.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one

Postby sunnflowerx » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:16 am

vaughn swan| 20 | demi boy| he/him (they/them)| homosexual
tags;; everyone? | mood;; finished crying.

Funny how the people that swear they love you can go and stab you in the back. Vaughn simply adored playing this game of pretend. Loved being dragged by his heart strings and being lied to everyday by one special boy that prOMISED-
      Tears roll off of Vaughn cheeks and hit the ground as he speed walks with his luggage rolling behind him."goddam* it Vaughn." he mumbles, using the sleeve of his sweater to wipe his eyes and nose. He refused to show up late and crying to this trip. That was simply not happening. He tries to make himself as invisible as possible as he puts his things inside the bus. If it hasn't begun moving he supposed the two best things were to make sure the cutest men in the history of the world (oceans members) know he's here and then cry his little heart out before someone noticed. He carefully walked up to the nearest band member (I suppose Jordan?) and gives a small wave. "Hey- uh. Sorry for being really f****** late. I was really contemplating some things."

'Like how to gracefully make someone disappear'
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:10 pm

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || oceans lead vocalist || arianna + vaughn
I chuckle and shake my head at Arianna's question, grinning widely. "No, no! I'm not nervous, I've gotten over that long ago. I've seen some really weird things, you have no idea." I laugh, still grinning. I shift my weight and raise an eyebrow at her. "Why? Are you nervous?" I say, leaning forward a bit and wiggling my eyebrows at her before putting my back against the bus again. My face falls and my eyes widen when a boy comes up to me, his cheeks pink and eyes glazed. He looks like he's been crying, but I try not to mention it. "It's quite alright, mate. Glad you're here." I say, giving him a small smile before dipping my head and asking if he was alright with my facial expression. Hopefully he caught on.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:27 pm

vaughn swan| 20 | demi boy| he/him (they/them)| homosexual
tags;; everyone? | mood;; melting via hot boy.

OH YEAH, HE HAS AN ACCENT. Accents catch Vaughn off guard. A nice off guard, but still it's very jarring to hear such pretty voice. He somewhat catches the idea with Jordan's expression. Great, that means he looks like he's been sobbing! "uh, boyfriend" he says softly before shoving his hands in his pockets.

'smooth like gravel.'

Vaughn realizes he hasn't even /introduced/ himself yet. So he sticks his hand out and prays that he's not a sweaty mess. "my name's- uh Vaughn."
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaliopi » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:10 am

arianna haylee nielsen | 17 | tags; open
"no, not really. okay, maybe just a bit, i mean after all-" her short monologue was interrupted by another person coming up to them. as jordan started chatting with him, arianna stood there, listening to them. feeling a bit like she didn't belong in this conversation, she mumbled a quick "i'mgonnagomeettheothers" before walking away from the two. she looked around, taking note of the two large buses and the fact that one of them will be her home for a while. she took her camera, and started walking around and taking pictures of whatever seemed interesting enough. she was bad at starting conversations, so she hoped someone might start up a conversation with her instead.
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:56 am

! ! R I L E Y ! !
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [age- nineteen] [gender- female] [sexuality- pansexual] [crush- open] [tags- arianna]

aware she was quite late, the awful traffic was to blame, riley made her way towards the bus that contained her future for the next week. walking up the bus steps, her heeled boots clicking against the metal, the girl flashed a smile at the bus driver. the band members were all engaged in conversation, so she didn't want to interrupt and come across as rude. riley wouldn't lie, she was hoping to find a hookup on this trip, or maybe even a boyfriend or girlfriend. but even if that didn't happen, she was just excited to be hanging out with a group of strangers and her favourite band for a week. she glanced around the small space for someone to talk to, and her hazel eyes fell upon a girl with light brown hair, bangs sweeping across her forehead. she was adorable, in a little sister kind of way. she was also taking photos, a hobby that the nineteen year old admired.
    "hey," she greeted as she walked up to the brown haired girl, her English accent coating her words, "I'm riley"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaliopi » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:06 am

arianna haylee nielsen | 17 | tags; riley
right as she was about to snap yet another photo, she heard someone greeting her. as she turned out, she was met with a, quite frankly, gorgeous girl. arianna was taken aback for a moment, unable to fully process anything and respond. she quickly regained her posture, and exclaimed "hello!" before taking a step back and offering a smile. "i'm arianna. nice to met you" realizing she was still holding her camera in her hand, she let it fall down and hang around her neck as usual, before waving quickly at the girl in front of her. she nervously fixed her hair, shifting from one foot to another. if it wasn't enough that she was usually pretty shy and awkward, standing in front of a good-looking person definitely made it that much worse. wanting to continue the conversation, or really just say anything to break the silence, arianna spoke up. "so, um, which band member is your favorite? if you have one, that is."
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:22 am

Jason Lawrence || Bassist || 20 || location: bus || tagged: Asa

Jason apologised aside in his head when he saw the boy jump. The words never leaving his head, as he listened to his startled reply. He smirked at his remark about being stuck here. That'd be a bit of a stitch up, of course, considering they had their first concert of the tour tomorrow. "Don't worry about it," Jason started in response to his apology. "I've come across a few nervous people in my last 2 years." He smiled reassuringly digging his cold hands into his leather jacket pockets. "Eventually I'm sure most, or at least some of us will become a little more comfortable on the tour." He added, then scanning the area around the bus where everyone seemed to be lost in conversation with one another. "I don't think I caught your name." He added again quickly, assuming that he knew exactly who Jason was. Or maybe he didn't, but he'd either ask or eventually find out anyway.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || oceans lead vocalist || arianna + vaughn
I notice Arianna walk away, but she spoke too quickly to be able to tell what she said. I furrow my brows in slight confusion and give her a small wave as she walks off, before looking back at the boy in front of me. He mentions something about a boyfriend, and I assume he just went through a breakup. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, mate." I say with a bit of a frown. I straighten my shoulders when the boy holds out his hand, eyeing it then looking back up to his face and taking it, giving it a soft squeeze. "Jordan, of course. Nice to meet ya." I coo, cracking my neck.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Name:Tanya Walters Age:19 Tagged: None, open

Tanya noticed how most people were chatting and talking with the band members so she walked over to an empty seat. "I'll wait till their not busy.." She thought, kind of somberly. Although, her excitement overpowered her overall mood. She could barely sit still. Wearily, she looked around at the other people, noticing the diversity of people that enjoy this band.
It was really amazing, she examined, how they helped her, and likely, all of these people, too. She smiled at a blonde girl ahead of her,
kind of shyly. She shifted awkwardly and waited of an opportunity to come up, Tanya really wanted to meet someone special on this trip, someone with the same connection as her.

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me