♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby killer romance. » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:01 pm

A L B I E . F U L L E R
    25 | Male | Animals: Kaiser and Missie | Bisexual | English | Form| Tags: Open
    The feeling of something very small prodding his face woke Albie up. Stretching, he grunted and opened his eyes to see what had woken him. The friendly, ginger and white face of Missie was inches away from his and he only just managed to dodge a slobbery kiss. Chuckling, he swung his legs round and stood up. The sun was peeping through the gaps in his curtains and he frowned. He was usually up before sunrise. Or, awake at least. Oh well. He was glad to get a lie-in. In a matter of half an hour he was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, accompanied with his favourite denim jacket, and all fed with porridge. Missile had her breakfast of dog biscuits and they set outside in the crisp air to feed Kaiser. His bedding needed to be cleaned out too, and that was one of his chores for today. As he approached Kaiser's stall the stallion poked his head out of the half-door and watched him. A smirk broke out on Albie's face. As he heaved over the grain sack he was aware of some other people in there too but didn't say anything. Sometimes he felt like an outsider here, being from England. His techniques were different, but he'd been trying to fit in with the western riding style. He'd noticed a couple of other British people around but hadn't met them yet. Kaiser neighed impatiently and Albie rolled his eyes. Speeding up he presented the horse with his share of grain and watched him eat. He was a stunning horse: black as a star less night and shiny as a gem, but he would never be as pretty as his old horse, Fawna, was. From the ground he heard a high pitched bark. "Will one of you guys give me a break?" he said, chuckling and bent down to pick up a strand of straw. He dangled it above the dog's face, and she danced about on her back legs to try and reach it.
Last edited by killer romance. on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:12 am

Maxwell

He chuckled as the husky danced around by Dancer's hooves, Elliot kept barking at leapt off of Dancer's back onto the ground, running around Snowfall, "So ready to go riding?" he asked, letting out a small laugh at the 2 dogs, Dancer let out a "hrff" and carefully stepped away from the two, Maxwell pet the horse's neck, trying to calm him down, Dancer shook his head and seemed to roll his eyes at Maxwell, "He doesn't really.. like strangers coming over" Maxwell sighed, he kept petting Dancer till he finally didn't care about the husky anymore

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:39 am

Maxwell

Maxwell followed her out into the field, and got off from Dancer, walking over to V when she fell off, Elliot keeping the same pace as they walked over, "You okay?" he asked, Elliot walked over, barking at V and licked her cheek and tilted his head, "Looks like Elliot got worried" he grinned, Elliot's ears seemed to slightly perk up at his name, and turned his head over to Maxwell for a few seconds, after realizing he wasn't being called over he looked back to V, soon enough Dancer slowly walked over to Maxwell, as if he was tired of waiting. "Well arent you impatient today? What you wanna take a look around the field?" he asked Dancer, the horse did a small nod and lowered his head to Maxwell, Maxwell scratched the horse's mane, after he finished Dancer rose his head back up, looking off into the distance.
Last edited by scarecrowz on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:24 am

Delgado - Violent? nah, baby I'm dangerous
╔══════════╗

the 'lost' soul
n. names del
gender male [♂]
age twenty two years
sexuality bisexual
crush open
horse danger
dog thirteen - flock guard
accent english
theme wake me up inside
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Thirteen
>> Danger

╚══════════╝

Delgado looked down at his large kangal dog, clipping the lead onto the chain before walking off to the stables, upon arrival he decided tying her lead up to the hook outside of Danger's stall would probably be the best idea. Thirteen and Danger did get along but del didn't want to risk danger's morning grumpiness.

Stretching his neck he opened the stall, looking at the stallion. Tying the rope around his head collar he kept the stall door open, Thirteen looking at anything that moved past. The kangal was definetly protective over Delgado and Wolfie, so as normal she kept a look out, even though it wasn't exactly needed. Rolling his shoulders back he picked up a brush and started to groom the stallion's long mane "
Theres a good boy." He praised gently, danger obviously didn't really like too much human contact and was still learning to trust Delgado completely but compared to how he was with strangers he was doing incredibly well.

[mood : pleased, relaxed] [location : danger's stall] [wants : xx]

Wolfie - you hit the dog, I break you..
╔══════════╗

the 'broken' spirit
n. names wolf
gender female [♀]
age twenty one years
sexuality heterosexual
crush open
horse gypsy
dog logan - herding & agility dog
accent english
theme take a hint
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Logan
>> Gypsy
>> open

╚══════════╝

Wolfie was already awake, heading outside she tied the bandanna around her neck as she did so. Wolfie had a small rucksack with her, nothing special in it just a few bottles of water, two portable dog bowls, Logan's frisbee and then of course Gypsy's things. The rider found it easier to just take a small rucksack with her instead of having to go back and forth between buildings to get her things. Turning her head she whistled, watching as her trusted rough collie obidently heeled at her side, following her pace. Logan was currently wearing a red bandanna with some intricate white patterns on it, no lead whatsoever. Chuckling as she realised the two wore matching bandannas she smiled at the collie, " c'mon kid, lets go visit gypsy." She said to the canine as she walked. Glancing down at her faithful companion she made a mental note to brush his long coat later, not wanting it to get matted beyond control like it had before. Resting a hand on his silky fur she stroked him as she walked, his build being the perfect height to reach down.

As the approached the stables she adjusted her cowboy had so she could see better, her long brown hair that reached just below her waist wasn't being held back and was just left to hang loose. Running a hand though her hair as she entered the stables, Logan's tail wagging slightly faster at the sight of his horse friend. Taking her backpack of her shoulder she rested it against Gypsy's stall, opening it and pouring a bowl full of water incase Logan wanted any. "
good morning beautiful." She greeted as she opened the stall door. Taking the lead rope and threading it through the head collar, Wolfie tied the rope around a the ring in the stall so she could leave the stall door open without having to worry about Gypsy going for a wander.

Reaching round to get her rucksack she pulled out a freshly peeled carrot, handing it to gypsy on a flat palm before filling up her bucket with feed, she then tipped the sandwich bag full of dog food into a small metal bowl and gave it to Logan. Finally pulling out a shiny red apple and taking a bite out of it herself, watching the others to eat their breakfast aswell. The twenty one year old preferred to have breakfast with the two animals altogether, enjoying the peacefulness of it.

[mood : Relaxed, happy] [location : gypsy's stall] [wants : xx]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:34 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form
    Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Open
    Mentions: Luana
    ╘════════════════╛
              Checking the list of chores that hung from the notice board, Ava's blue eyes scanned it, not spotting anything worthy of note. Deciding to leave the chores list incomplete, the girl instead called to her pup, the border collie bounding to her eagerly. Zelda had previously been watching another girl and her pitbull, but the eager-to-please pup came lolloping up to the girl, her unusually coloured eyes watching the girl happily. "Wait." The girl instructed, and the pup plonked her rear onto the ground, tail sweeping the ground behind her. Ava dipped into the tack room momentarily, taking her small satchel of treats that she kept hanging from the hook of her saddle. She had two - a yellow one for Zelda, and a pink one for Leilani, but she ensured that she picked up the right one, sure that the pup would eat anything given to her. Instructing the pup to "Come.", she strode out of the barn, aiming to find a quiet spot to train. Finding a round pen that was currently empty, she shrugged, deciding to try that. Letting herself in, allowing the pup to amble in behind her, she sent the pup "Away.", signalling the beginning of their training session.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form
    Single

Tags: Misaki
    ╘════════════════╛
              Crossing the aisle to pick up Achilles' bucket before the stallion could knock down the door with his impatience, Eli began to fill his bucket as Misaki asked her question. "Eugh" He moaned, rolling his eyes lightly, "She's technically due next week, but she could drop literally any time. That's why I'm waiiting for the babyyy" Dropping Achilles' breakfast in to the stallion, the bay paint happily tucking in to his meal, he turned back to Misaki with a shake of his head. "I hope the foal hasn't got his temperament." Taking the mare's halter from the side of her stall, Eli dipped into Hera's stall, haltering the mare then leading her out. The mare's swollen stomach swayed with each step, seeming to be rather uncomfortable, but she didn't seem to mind, following the man eagerly. Pausing her in the aisle of the stables, he gestured his hand to the mare behind him, looking to Misaki with a raised eyebrow. "We're taking bets - will it be a boy or a girl?"
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:41 am

╔══════════╗

the 'lost' soul
n. names del
gender male [♂]
age twenty two years
sexuality bisexual
crush open
horse danger
accent english
theme wake me up inside
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Thirteen
>> Danger

╚══════════╝

Delgado looked down at his large kangal dog, clipping the lead onto the chain before walking off to the stables, upon arrival he decided tying her lead up to the hook outside of Danger's stall would probably be the best idea. Thirteen and Danger did get along but del didn't want to risk danger's morning grumpiness.

Stretching his neck he opened the stall, looking at the stallion. Tying the rope around his head collar he kept the stall door open, Thirteen looking at anything that moved past. The kangal was definetly protective over Delgado and Wolfie, so as normal she kept a look out, even though it wasn't exactly needed. Rolling his shoulders back he picked up a brush and started to groom the stallion's long mane "
Theres a good boy." He praised gently, danger obviously didn't really like too much human contact and was still learning to trust Delgado completely but compared to how he was with strangers he was doing incredibly well.

╔══════════╗

the 'broken' spirit
n. names wolf
gender female [♀]
age twenty one years
sexuality heterosexual
crush open
horse gypsy
accent english
theme take a hint
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Logan
>> Ava
>> Zelda

╚══════════╝

Wolfie sighed as she finished her breakfast, turning to see gypsy had also finished. Standing up Wolfie walked out of the stall, calling Logan over to her before shutting the door shut. Pulling the bolt across she smiled at the mare "ill be back later girl." She promised the horse. Picking up her black addidas rucksack she briefly zipped it up, calling Logan to heel before heading out of the barn.

As she walked outside she looked for a place to give Logan some exercise, she would probably do agility practice with the stuff she had brought from her ranch later but for now a game of frisbee sounded good enough. Her gaze soon landed on Ava, who was currently with her beautiful dog Zelda. Brushing he ran long hair over one shoulder she tipped her cowboy hat to shade her eyes from the sun before making her way over to the round pen. Trying to be as quiet as she could as to not distract their training she watched from the fence for a few minutes, admiring the pup's intellegence. Looking back down at her one year old collie she chuckled and looked back up at the blonde female. "
excuse me, any chance I could play a game of frisbee near here, I'll stay out of your way we're just looking for a place to have some fun before chores?" She asked, keeping her tone as soft as she could despite not being the best around other people.

[mood : Relaxed, happy] [location : round pen] [wants : to play frisbee]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:08 am

𝓣𝓐𝓔𝓗𝓨𝓤𝓝𝓖
    | You can't just come into someone's life, make them feel special and leave |
    |:|Male|:|22 years old|:|Korean|:|Crush: Open|:|Tags:OPEN|:|
    Taehyung begun to gently stroke Sugar. He leaned his head against her's and stared into her eyes for a moment. A small, sweet smile made way on to his face and then he kissed Sugar's nose bridge. He chuckled as Sugar gently dragged him by his hair in play. He ran a hand through his brown hair and then he pat his horse. He gently grabbed her bridle and he begun to lead her by her bridle to a paddock. Taetae opened the gate from the paddock and then he led Sugar inside it as well. He let the mare trot around for a while. He closed the gate and then he begun to run after Sugar. The mare begun to run away from Taetae as he begun to chase after her. Sugar let out a happy whinny as she played around with Taehyung. The two always made tons of noise when playing around and they always got yelled at for making to much noise. But that didn't matter to them. At least they had tons of fun.
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:12 am

Ryan Kenney | 20 | Male | Demi-pansexual | Single | Tags; Ava

After he put the pitchfork back and dumped the dirty bedding, the male stretched his arms out gently. He heard a female voice saying commands to a dog and turned his head to find Ava. She seemed nice, he thought to himself. Ryan wiped a few beads of sweat from his brow before going up to Ava. She was in one of the open round pen, training one of her pets. Blue, having finished his breakfast, bounded up to the male, his stumpy tail wagging furiously. Ryan greeted the dog with a pat on the head before signaling to Blue to sit. He found that hand signals worked better for the dog, and it was easier to signal to the dog while on horseback without having to worry about shouting commands to him. Ryan picked up one of his booted feet and rested it on the fence of the round pen gently as he watched Ava train. Not wanting to interrupt, he patiently waited for her to finish her session.
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:27 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form
    Single

Tags: Wolfie/Ryan
    ╘════════════════╛
              Clucking her tongue, ensuring that she had the pup's attention, Ava touched her little pouch, letting Zelda know that she had treats ready to give. The pup's bright eyes watched her eagerly, tail wagging. Hearing approaching footsteps, the pup looked over, causing Ava to look too. Waving to Wolfie, allowing her to watch as long as she liked, she clicked a finger, the pup recognizing the command and moving to heel. "Atta girl." Ava rewarded, having a few moments of great training before Wolfie spoke up. As Ava listened, so did Zelda, and the pup recognized one of her favourite words spoken by the other girl. "Uh, oh, you've said the 'F' word." Ava laughed, the pup now eagerly wriggling out from under the fence. Ava and Zelda's favourite game was frisbee, and it was one of the many words that the pup recognized. "Feel free to play, as long as you don't mind another team member." She chuckled, nodding to the pup who was sitting eagerly at Wolfie's feet, eyes trained on the other girl, waiting for the game to begin. She hadn't even realized that Ryan was resting against the fence until now, turning to look to the man. Raising a hand in a wave to him, she looked back to Wolfie. "Of course, if she's going to be trouble, I'll take her away." She said, nodding to the Border Collie pup. Letting herself out of the pen, she walked over to where Ryan leaned on the fence. "Mornin'." She greeted him, Pushing herself up onto the high fence, she perched on top, in perfect spot to intervene if the rambunctious pup got herself into trouble with Wolfie's gorgeous rough collie.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form
    Single

Tags: Misaki
    ╘════════════════╛
              Crossing the aisle to pick up Achilles' bucket before the stallion could knock down the door with his impatience, Eli began to fill his bucket as Misaki asked her question. "Eugh" He moaned, rolling his eyes lightly, "She's technically due next week, but she could drop literally any time. That's why I'm waiiting for the babyyy" Dropping Achilles' breakfast in to the stallion, the bay paint happily tucking in to his meal, he turned back to Misaki with a shake of his head. "I hope the foal hasn't got his temperament." Taking the mare's halter from the side of her stall, Eli dipped into Hera's stall, haltering the mare then leading her out. The mare's swollen stomach swayed with each step, seeming to be rather uncomfortable, but she didn't seem to mind, following the man eagerly. Pausing her in the aisle of the stables, he gestured his hand to the mare behind him, looking to Misaki with a raised eyebrow. "We're taking bets - will it be a boy or a girl?"
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 am

╔══════════╗

the 'lost' soul
n. names del
gender male [♂]
age twenty two years
sexuality bisexual
crush open
horse danger
accent english
theme wake me up inside
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Thirteen
>> Danger

╚══════════╝

╔══════════╗

the 'broken' spirit
n. names wolf
gender female [♀]
age twenty one years
sexuality heterosexual
crush open
horse gypsy
accent english
theme take a hint
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> Logan
>> Ava
>> Zelda
>> Ryan

╚══════════╝

Wolfie chuckled, "I didn't know you two played frisbee, I would have come sooner." She replied, stepping away from the fence she looked at the pup, bending down she stroked Zelda's fur gently before standing back up. Taking the rucksack from her shoulder she unzipped it, retrieving Logan's large red frisbee out of her bag. Zipping the bag up and slinging it over to the fence she held the frisbee in the air, "I'm sure she'll be fine, Logan could use a friend anyways." She said with a chuckle, glancing at he ran own dog. Logan was already the size of a full grown rough collie despite being a year and a couple months, and it was odd the fact that he still classified as a puppy because of his age. Shaking her head she looked at the dogs, Logan currently crouching down, ready to sprint off after the frisbee.

Pulling the frisbee back she threw it as far as she could, the solid red disc flying through the air as it spun around. As soon as it left the females hand, Logan was racing after it. Stepping backwards she was curious to see who would get it first. "
oh hey there," she called, only just noticing Ryan. Switching her attention on the dogs she crouched down, ready to greet them once they got back, and to retrieve the frisbee from the winner's mouth.

[mood : Relaxed, happy] [location : round pen] [wants : to play frisbee]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me