drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Postby pastel.bun » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:06 pm

T u m b l r wrote:
accepted!!!! adding to the front but i don't have a glass clown or a band geek so would it be okay if i just put him in nerd?;

{ Totally! I was hinting at putting him in the nerd section anyways with "band geek". Classify away! I'll do an intro post in a few minutes. :mrgreen: }
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:09 pm

alrighty then! and whoops, sure Flynn can bumb into Fie
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Rain | female | 17 | single | New |

I nodded, following him as I walked beside him. In away his height made me feel safer, it made me feel not so open to everyone around me. I wondered who else was going to be in my class wondering how they would treat me, being the new girl.

Fynn | male | 18 | single | geek |

I pushed my glasses up as they slowly sloped down my nose, and giggled softly sitting against a wall in the hallways sketching in my notebook. I tutted tapping my pencil, tilting my head slightly as to what to add in my drawing. It was a wolf, a beautiful white wolf running through the snow, eyes set bold and bright.
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.bun » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:30 pm

{ Anyone's open for my two.... c:
Em has locker trouble and Cal is just strutting down the halls. ;) }

Emily Hathens
| Newbie | Female | Single | With: No one |

Emily strode into school; a vision of blonde hair, blue eyes, and confidence. She was wearing her fav pink beanie (perfect for a first day) jeans, and a blue sweater over a lighter pink shirt, her backpack shouldered one-strap. She glanced at her paper, scanned the lockers, then made a right, counting the numbers silently. When she arrived at hers she quickly tapped in the combination with her perfectly polished pink nails, but the door wouldn't budge. She tried again, but once again failed. She huffed in exasperation and glanced around, looking for anyone who might be able to help her out.

Calvin Clive
| Geek/Nerd | Male | Single | With: No one |

Cal stepped out of the boy's room, tank empty and some water freshly splashed on his face, raring to go. A mischievous twinkle in his brown eyes, he strode down the hall, all the while his fingernails tapping a beat against the stony wall, nodding his head silently. He could never get the rhythm out of his system, but he loved it, it kept him going. He knew that he should be heading to class, but he wasn't quite ready to deal with the teacher. She had no doubt been warned about him in the confines of the Teacher's Lounge, he was a bit of a legend among them by now, and was ready to attack with full force. He would like to see a few old friends and maybe check out some of the cute freshman before heading to the gallows.
Image ImageImage Image
pastel.bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:46 pm

bishop cade thorn - jock - junior

Bishop walked down the hallway, eyes darting between Rain and the people around him. He clutched his books close to his side to not get bumped in to. The hallway was crowded, people milling about everywhere. His attention was caught by two scene boys arguing loudly, and before he knew it they were getting into a fist fight. He instinctively wrapped his arm around Rain and pulled her out of the way so she wasn't run over by those two boys. "That was a close one, huh," he said with a small chuckle. Even though she was out of danger he kept his arm around her waist until they arrived at their class. "Here we are," he said, dropping his arm from her waist and walking into the classroom.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:50 pm

crush;; Shane
outfit;;clickish
age;;17
gender;;female
clique;;popular
with;;Flynn
stage;;junior
fie

i looked at the boy who my books stopped in front of and bent over grabbing them. i looked up at the boy who just giggled, ''thanks'' i muttered and said sarcastically. i sighed and grabbed them dusting the two books off and looking at the boo who was about two or three inches taller then me. i waited patiently for him to reply to me and looked at my books kissing them gently. they were both my favorite subjects and i would cry if they got ruined.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Rain | female | 17 | single | New |

I made a small squeaking noise when he grabbed me out of shock, and walked on casually hoping he didn't notice. Looking I blushed a little embarrassed and stumbled slowly behind Bishop unsure of what to do with myself. I looked around , trying not to draw attention to myself.

Fynn | male | 18 | single | geek |

" your welcome." I teased with a soft giggle. " you okay? I'm Fynn, you must be Fie?" I tilted my head looking down at my sketch book, shaking my head at my blank ideas. I hummed looking up at her smiling, running my fingers through my hair.
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:06 pm

|| Ayanna || Female || Sixteen || Loner || Sophomore || No Crush/Single ||

Forgetting about the girl completely, she quickly reached for her dropped items before someone had a chance to kick them away or step on them, putting everything into a neat little pile and gathering it up into her arms. She was shocked when the girl stooped down to her level, offered her hand and asked if she was alright. Swatting the girls hand away, she allowed a small glare to grace her face before she once again returned it to the emotionless mask it had been moments ago. "I'm fine." She mumbled, sitting there awkwardly as she stared at the girl. She couldn't stop the reaction she had, it was something she had trained herself to do when it came to meeting other people, though she felt bad about her reaction towards the girl almost instantly. Watching her, she finally took a moment to actually look at her, and realized just how good looking this chick was. Her hair was the same bright red color as her own, and her own blue-green eyes found the girls blue ones, finding herself wishing hers were the same color. "I'm fine." She said once again, this time though her tone was softer, maybe even kinder, though her emotionless mask had yet to change.
Last edited by samm. on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:46 pm

fourtris- wrote:
bishop cade thorn - jock - junior

Walking into his first class, Bishop couldn't spot any other jocks, so it looks like he was stuck sitting next to Rain. He picked a seat in the back of the room, one row up from the very back. There was an empty seat next to him so Rain could sit there if she wanted to. Obviously she would, who wouldn't kill for a free seat next to the most handsome boy in this school? [color=#81c208]"Having a good first day so far?" he asked, smiling at Rain.

margo jane shetterly - punk - senior

Margo blinked when the girl answered back with hostility in her tone. She didn't expect the small girl to answer her like that, and truthfully she was taken aback. Scoffing silently, she retracted her hand when she swatted it away, though she still remained stooped down to the ground to look her in the eyes. Even though it would usually be in her nature to walk away and not care, but this girl had caught her eye and that wasn't easy for Margo. She sighed and when the girl spoke up again, she offered her hand one more time. "You sure?" she asked, letting a smile creep back on her face. "Chin up, buttercup, we're all in this h*ll together, why not make the most of it," Margo added, waiting for a response from the pretty girl.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 pm

{{ Last post for the night, be on probably all day tomorrow though! =3 }}

|| Ayanna || Female || Sixteen || Loner || Sophomore || No Crush/Single ||

Staring at the girls hand as if it were something dangerous she was afraid to touch, she glanced back up at her face, noticing the smile that had returned to it. Her mouth twitched up into something that resembled a smile for half a second before returning to normal. Reluctantly she reached a hand out, grasping onto hers and allowing her to help her stand. "Don't call me that.." She mumbled, feeling like a little kid when she called her 'buttercup'. "Thank you." She then added in another mumble, returning her hand to her side, able to use one arm to carry the school supplies she had dropped before.

╔════════════════════════════╗
elliot / ellie, or sam | genderfluid | he/they
single | polyromantic demisexual | polyam
omnist | covenless witch | scorpio / ox
infp-t | chaotic good | poet | listo

╚════════════════════════════╝

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes