❤Ɩƨ Ƭнιƨ Ғσя Яɛαℓ?❥Яσмαиcɛ/˩ιғɛ ЯƤ❥Ѳρɛи & Δccɛρтιиɢ❤

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

How should I improve the RP so more people will join?

You shouldn't, it's great!
25%
It's non-improvable, just can it already!!!
No votes
Add a plot
25%
Make it more literate
8%
Make it less literate
42%
PM me other suggestions
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: ❤Ɩƨ Ƭнιƨ Ғσя Яɛαℓ?❥Яσмαиcɛ/˩ιғɛ ЯƤ❥Ѳρɛи & Δccɛρтιиɢ❤

Postby Reiy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 am

Jessica was trotting away from her house when moments late she heard a little squeal, "Wait
for me!!" A little three almost four year old girl waddled fastly up to her sister and stuck her arms up in the air
so her sister could reach her. The girl on horseback chuckled and held onto the horse by legs and bent her
slender body down to pick up her sister up. The little girls sandy blonde hair was a very suprising characteristic
considering her parents each had dark brunette hair. Steadying her sister in front of her for a few moments
the brunette rider looked around to see if any of the neighbors were out. After a while of looking she
gave up and headed forward to look around, as she came closer to the nearby beach she became aware
of all of the dark tan bodies around her and started to notice how pale her own Michigan tan skin was.
Her horse got quite some attention from the young kids on the boardwalk but within minute Jessica
was getting more and more shy around the people. Maybe the move would be harder than she though.

[Anyone open?]
"there is a variety of sadness that makes a home in your guts and never quite leaves. "
-- art shop // 1x1 search // tumblr --
Reiy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:27 am

Ƨʋммɛя

Walking out of the house, Summer headed immediately across the grass and over to a five-foot, reddish colored wooden fence. Climbing over the fence bars she sat on top for a while until her trustful mare, Royal Dreamer, came over and nuzzled the red head lightly. Smiling the older Addison girl hopped down from the fence and walked over to the light bay mare. pulling herself up onto the tall horse took some work, but she accomplished the task after a few tries. Sitting on her currently muddy mare, Summer leisurely rode her around the paddock, giving the horse free reign.

{{Open to RP}}

❥ Summer Josette Katrina Addison

❥ 18 || Born April 9th, 1995 in Crowley, Louisiana

❥ Female

Venus || Asher || Scout || Dreamer

❥ No Crush

Ƨι∂

Sidney sat on the beach in her bikini and surf shirt, her knees pulled to her chest as she rested against her Surfboard that was stuck, standing up in the sand. She had walked down to the beach early that morning, now she sat resting, her long, strawberry blonde hair was in a wet brain down the center of her back and she looked out, watching the water. Since her family had moved here to Florida last year she had grown quieter than she was back home. She had always kept to herself, but she still didn't know anyone here, and the young girl always felt out of place. Feeling this way, she usually immersed herself in tasks that she enjoyed.

{{Open to RP}}

❥ Sidney Sophia Leanna Addison

❥ 15 || Born June 5th, 1998 in Crowley, Louisiana

❥ Female

❥ No Crush

Ѳℓιʌια

"oh... where'd you move from?" Olivia asked, glancing at the boy. She wasn't really interested as he didn't look rich, but figured she had best find out first before he ended up at one of her mother's exclusive polo parties and then she would feel like a fool again. Besides, the last thing her mother needed was any possible reason to sell either of her horses.

{{RPing with Hunter}}

❥ Olivia Mirabelle O'Reilly

❥ 14 || Born September 9th, 1998 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Female

Snowball || Samson || Murphy || Levi || Flame || Sunny

❥ No Crush

Ѧαℓ

Dropping her bike on the side of the deck she climbed off, panting and climbed the three steps to the ranch where she pulled the screen door open, as usual the actual front door wasn't closed. Like she naturally did the peppy blonde walked into the kitchen, which happened to be the first room that was linked to the half-hallway after you walk in the front door, pulled the simple, white refrigerator open and looked for something to drink. "Hello Mallory, nice to see you too" a gruff voice said from behind her. Looking up in her childish, innocent way she pulled a fruit punch out and closed the fridge "Hi Jack" she said giving an innocent smile "I was gonna say I was here, but I just rode my bike over in this heat... all the way here. You know, it's a miracle I didn't pass out on the way up... Is Molly here? Oh! is Anna back from the in-laws yet? ..." She began her incessant rambling as always. If the short blonde girl was around 'the ranch' you could be sure that she would be talking.

{{Open to RP}}

❥ Mallory Kara Fate

❥ 13 || Born May 18th, 2000 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Female

Chance

❥ No Crush

Ѧσℓ

Molly stood in the middle of the round pen, hat in hand. The frustrated teen continued to try to drive the horse around the pen unsuccessfully. This wasn't something that was new to her, she had done the technique, join-up, which she was attempting to do any number of times, but this horse seemed to only want one thing, to make Molly give up. The troubled cherry bay gelding would only stop dead in his tracks or charge her. Letting out an ungrateful sigh she placed the hat back on her head and climbed up, over the wooden corral fence. She walked past the house and saw Mallory's bike as she headed to the barn. As she walked past the house Candy, her black border collie-lab mix, got up, stretched and followed Molly into the barn. The faithful pooch went practically everywhere with Molly.

{{Open to RP}}

❥ Molly Marie Bishop

❥ 16 || Born March 21st, 1997 in Elkins, West Virginia

❥ Female

Aslan || Missy || Candy || Shadow || Socks || Onyx || Winnie

❥ No Crush

Ƶαcн

Two more kicks and Zach was speeding down the sidewalk on his skateboard. The muscular male was not headed anywhere in particular, he just wanted to get out. The sun was beating down heavily, it was only eight in the morning and already it was a perfect day, hot and clear with a nice breeze. He contemplated going anywhere in particular and decided that the park seemed like a good option.

{{Open to RP}}

❥ Zachary Brendan Knightley

❥ 19 || Born October 28th, 1993 in Hollywood, Florida

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

Єℓι

Tipping his hat back he looked back at the girl"You're Shawna, right?" Elliot asked briefly. "My brother Stephen knows you I think" he said lightly, in a casual, calm tone. "Nice horse" he added again, glancing at Bek.

{{RPing with Shawna}}

❥ Elliot Owen Lewis Bray

❥ 15 || Born August 17th, 1995 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Male

❥ Crush: Madisen

Ɖαи & Δƨн

"Hey! Get the back already!" Dan yowled as he pulled his rope tighter, the bull kicked out furiously... yes, the two idiots decided to use a bull to rope off of. "I'm Tryin... calm down Dan!" Ash called back swinging his rope. It caught around one of the legs that the bull had kicked up and he pulled it tight. as the bull fell over a small voice from behind called out "Time: 3.1 seconds". The little girl sounded rather dull and unimpressed. The fraternal twins sighed simultaneously "d*mn..." Ash muttered echoing Dan's thoughts. "That's one of the worst times we've had..." the dark auburn haired twin sighed as the little girl crept into the pen "Dad said good job kuckleheads now you have a mad bull that you need to get back into his pen without getting yourselves killed," and with that she ran off, standing back outside the fence. "Gee, thanks Carly" Ash called after her sarcastically.

{{Open to RP}}

❥ Daniel Vincent Bray {blue} & Ash William Bray {red}

❥ 17 || Born January 1st, 1996 in Palm Coast, Florida

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

ƤĴ

Spotting a new girl Prescott walked over "hey" he said flashing a smile "I don't think I've seen you around before, you must be knew" he said coolly, extending a hand up to the girl. "I'm PJ" he said lightly.

{{RPing with Jessica}}

❥ Prescott Jonathan Higgs

❥ 19 || Born August 22nd, 1993 in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

❥ Male

❥ No Crush

((sorry for short posts, I have a tad bit of WB ... anyways, if I haven't added your charries yet just let me know okay n_n))

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:33 am

Shawna Ravenwood
Female
Nineteen
Single- No Crush
Mood; Tired
Currently; Bareback riding
With; Bek & Eli
Where; In The Field
Horses; Newport, Bek, & Destiny

Shawna nodded slightly, "Mhm. Shawna Ravenwood," she replied firmly, smiling sweetly. She patted Bek's neck, making him snort and shake his mane. "Thank you. Your horse is also very beautiful," she said nicely, smiling as she looked at his horse. "If you don't mind me asking. What exactly is your name?" she asked, looking at him curiously.
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:12 am

Jessica slowly dismounted Kimbra, her horse and led her down the beach to soak up some water.
The cool water on the girls feet was relaxing. Her sister still perched atop the horse was giggling
as Kimbra tossed her head left and right. Curous for a moment wondering if she had her phone she
reached in her pockets. No phone. She looked around noticing a girl with her surfboard looking out
at the clear water and slowly walked up. "Excuse me? Do you know what time it is?" She asked rather
quietly just loud enought for the girl to here her.
"there is a variety of sadness that makes a home in your guts and never quite leaves. "
-- art shop // 1x1 search // tumblr --
Reiy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me