»Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.No longer Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: »Vacation Time«1D+Janoskians.No longer Accepting

Postby anomaly. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Just getting to the house and finding the list of who sleeps in what room with who.(Frony page :) )
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:22 pm

"Enzo, come." I called over my shoulder as Enzo leisurely trotted up the driveway after me. I stopped just outside of the house and looked up at it, a little nervous. Enzo barked, drawing me out of my thoughts and I looked down at my little boy, and took a deep breath, looking back to the house,"Well, It's now or never..." I muttered, my luggage bags in hand as I walked inside and looked for a sheet of paper with what room I'd be in and with who. Scanning the list I found my name along with Niall's. Ooooo. So that's who I'd be rooming with. "Okay..." I found the room number and walked down the hall to it, turning the doorknob and slowly swinging it open, peering inside and setting my bags down, Enzo following close behind me. I looked down at him fondly and crouched down, rubbing his head and planting a kiss on his nose. He was the last thing I had to my family, and I didn't know what I would do without him. His Ferrari logo dogtag jingled slightly as he rose onto his hindlegs to lick my face. I laughed and gently pushed him off before standing up,"Let's go look around, bud."

I grabbed my bags from the back of the car and headed up to the house we'd be staying in with some fans and other guys. It was bound to be a fun time, but there wasn't any doubt in my mind that there would be drama too. There always was with these kinda of things, but hopefully it wouldn't be bad. I walked inside to see a piece of paper with type listed on it. "Hey guys, I found the paper." I said, my British accent evident in my voice. I walked over to read the list to see who I would be rooming with for the time we'd be here.
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
Image by Me and Avatar by Yukiin on DA.
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby god-and-angels » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:43 pm

I sighed looking over my shoulder as the taxi left, I looked back at the house. "Maybe its not to late to go back" I muttered at myself. Shaking my head, I grabbed my luggage and walked in, letting the door slam behind me. 'I'm not nervous' I thought to myself. Grabbing the list I checked who I would be rooming with. I rolled my eyes. Liam. Hopefully he wouldn't be.. What the word. Annoying. I grunted.

[center]I mainly jumped into the house, grinning ear to ear. I couldn't wait to find the kitchen. I wonder how much food they have. This was ought to be the best summer, nothing could go wrong. 'Well hopefully not' he thought as he threw his luggage on a couch and ran into the kitchen.
I am currently looking for a fight roleplay

god-and-angels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doncaster. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:53 pm

{I'm guessing the 3 Brooks brothers were all in one car???}
♕βεαu βя๏๏ks♕
Plucking my dark sunglasses off my eyes I blinked gently as they adjusted to the light. I turned to grab my bags from the car, not really saying a word to Jai or Luke which was unusual for me. Generally people would have a hard time trying to shut me up, but I guess I was just tired after the traveling. I looked at the house, realizing that it was quite nice. I wondered about the other people we would be here with. I looked forward to meeting the 1D boys, they were idols of mine, but 10 girls. This could turn out really awesome, or like the vacation from hell.

♕Ⓙai Ⓑrooks♕
I stifled a yawn as I got out of the car. Surprisingly enough, I wasn't as tired as I thought I should be. The sun was warm on my skin after the time spent in the car with my brothers. I glanced at Beau who was obviously tired and I knew better than to try and be funny when he wasn't in the mood. I went ahead of the others and straight into the house. It was awesome, I had a feeling I would like it here. I strolled down the hall, searching for my room and I finally found it. There was a sheet of paper, telling me I was rooming with someone called Katherine. She sounded normal, I hoped she wasn't a clean freak, or we really wouldn't get along.

You said you have a dream...

That dream...

Make it come true!

Make your wonderful dream a reality,
and it will become your truth!!

If anyone can, it's you!

-N

my daeets rp charries

I've been away for awhile.
Now I'm back.
doncaster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby equestrian, » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 am

"Okay well, lets go Storm!" I said holding the kitten in one arm, while barely managing to pull my luggage and purse. I nervously looked at the housing sheet. Louis Tomlinson. That sounds like it will be pretty cool and fun. I took all my luggage and went to the room. I walked into the room and put the kitten down. I dropped all my luggage and my purse too. "Wow, what a nice room!" I exclaimed. I took my luggage over to the one drawer set. I started to put some of my stuff in the drawers. Storm wandered around and hopped up onto the one bed that I would be sleeping in. I finished unpacking and sat down on the bed scooping Storm into my arms.
        raw fingers, sore joints, hands up;
        heels down, chin up,right diagonal? right lead?
        look ahead; get it right
        never underestimate you or your horse.
        its a passion

I love horseback riding RPs and I am looking for horseback riding rps, that are organized, please pm me if you have one!

equestrian,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyssa marie » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:40 am

I walked up the driveway of the house we'd be staying in, I have to admit, I was nervous, I mean, who wouldn't be when your going to stay with some of the hottest guys in the world? I asked myself as I walked in. I checked the housing sheet searching for my name. Claire and...Luke of the Janoskians. Excellent I thought, as I walked upstairs into the room I was staying in, it was really, nice, I mean like, seriously. I walked over to one of the two dressers and took out my iHome and set it on top. I put my iPhone on it and put on Eye of the Tiger by. Survivor. I started unpacking all my clothes putting them in the drawers according to what they were.

I looked up at the house as I got out of the car thinking if it was a good idea to agree to this or a bad idea. I mean, like 10 girls, 10 fangirls? 10 weirdos? 10 who knows? I wasn't like nervous, more on the curious side. I walked into the house, it was pretty nice, taking my sunglasses off. I checked the roommate list and noticed I would be rooming with some girl named Sara Grace. She sounded nice, I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best, I went upstairs to our bedroom and chose a dresser and started unpacking waiting for this Sara Grace girl to arrive.
alyssa marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby god-and-angels » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 am

I made my way to my room, wondering if Liam was already in there. I stopped at the door, my fingers twitched a little, setting down one of my cases. I opened the door, my eyes widened. Not only was this room big, but.. I couldn't find words to explain it. As I looked around completely lost in the room, I somehow found the way to my bed.

[center]After I ate a few snack, I went and got my luggage and checked the paper. Selene? Eh, she sounded nice, hopefully she was. I lugged myself and my luggage into the room and picked out a bed, throwing my stuff on the ground I collapsed on the bed.
I am currently looking for a fight roleplay

god-and-angels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILuVmyRubyBear » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:06 am

((Recap?))
❒ Single
❒ Taken
✔ Mentally dating Louis Tomlinson.

ILuVmyRubyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyssa marie » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 am

{{ we're all just arriving at the house, finding out her we are roomates with and unpacking. }}
alyssa marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ILuVmyRubyBear » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:45 am

{{Katherine

Louis is my Crush~20 Years old~Mood: Nervous and Upset~Outfit

Sighing loudly in my room as I sat on my bed for I had just woken up. A smile was lingering as I jumped up in happiness remembering getting a letter a couple days ago saying I won a contest where I got to spend three months with One Direction and Janoskians. Small dimples formed around my smile as I began to pack realizing today was the day we were going on the vacation. After I was all packed I said my sweet goodbyes to my family before I headed off to the airport which of course was full of screaming fans. I don't know why, it's not like One Direction was coming here or even Janoskians, but they were lined up like they were expecting it. Mentally shrugging to myself I got situated and sat in my assigned seat on the plan which was next to an old man who was sleeping....or dead. I didn't really know which, but I wasn't about to find out. Trying not to even look at the man I began to read my magazines that I brought along while I chewed my gum vigorously. This had been my first plane ride and I was extremely nervous for one and I had no one to comfort me. Finally, when I got off the plane I found my belongings and gave a sweet smile when I saw a chauffeur with a sign that contained my name on it. Walking over to him I showed him my driver's license to verify that I was who I was. Then I hopped into a limo that took me to the house that I was staying at with the two bands and the other girls. Quickly rushing to the door I knocked on the door holding my sensitive smile that made my eyes glow an electric blue.

{{Harry

Sitting on the couch i yawned still not fully awake yet for I had quite a restless night. However, I never really slept good anymore, not since I got formed into One Direction. Smirking as I thought of all the times the lads and I stayed up being crazy. Especially, when Louis and I pranked the other lads, that was always fun. Shaking my mind out of my thoughts when the first couple girls appeared. Putting on a weak smile since I was indeed tired I then stood up so I could greet them and find out who was my roommate.
❒ Single
❒ Taken
✔ Mentally dating Louis Tomlinson.

ILuVmyRubyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me