Archived 1 (DNP)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Spades and Clubs(Street Kids RP) (Join Now!)

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:59 am

littlewolf5000 wrote:
♠Ashley♠
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tags-Mari,ash,katniss
location-outside buliding
doing-sitting, talking
group-spades
Crush-none

she could feel the tension fade as the conversation go on, the both of them relaxing as Mari began to speak she listened, noting how upset the topic seemed to make her, but she couldn't figure out why, wouldn't it be nice to be rich? or at least have a family whom cared for you?, her attention was drawn back to the girl when she spoke of the others in the group, a slight smile begining to form on her face "so you're getting to know them, thats good, however it may take some work to get on her good side, however with patients and time i'm sure you'll get it" she said before sighing "i don't really know many of them very well" she said honestly sure she stayed with them, didn't mean she knew who they where. when she said she would go inside she frowned a bit "alright, if thats what you'd like, do you want help?" she offered, finally starting to let herself show.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:06 am

╔═══════════════════╗
Mariana "Mari" Lumin
Fifteen
Female
Will be a Spade
Crush; Open(Possibly Scooter)
Mood; Fine
Where; Outside
Tags; Ashley
╚═══════════════════╝
Mari had stopped to think for a second on the people she'd met in the last day; Scooter was a major flirt but he seemed like a good person, Katniss seemed judgmental but the ex-rich girl wasn't quite sure yet, Ash seemed neutral towards her- and even to Mari it appeared he had a thing for Kat-, Fay just seemed tough and leader-like, and Lee was the nicest person she'd met yet. "Yeah, I guess I'm a try-hard but I'll have to get over it someday." She chuckled, before continuing. "You don't? How long have you been a Spade then?" She asked, before standing up and rubbing her arms in attempts to warm up a little. "Huh? I don't really need help, but it would be nice if you could come along." She extended a pale and cold hand out to the older girl in offer to help her up, "I hope we can be friends, Lee."
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Hello! I'm ShadowBird12, but
I'm typically called Shadow
or Bird. I'm just a homesch-
ooled bi girl with way too
much free time on her hands
and anxiety issues. I'm an
avid roleplayer and writer,
as well as anime and cartoon
fan, and when I get into so-
mething I fully obsess over
it. Please keep in mind that
I tend to take things at face
value, and can have trouble
understanding sarcasm unless
it's blatantly obvious; but I
don't bite, so feel free to
talk to me!

●INTJ●Hufflepuff●Introvert●
●Aspie●She/Her●Leo●

©
╚══════════════════════╝
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:04 am

(All accepted, I'll post once I get back from a college visit I'm currently driving to!)
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funnycarnival » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:32 am

<<^^Thank you! And goodluck!>>
funnycarnival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:05 am

฿їт☂εяßłυ℮ wrote:
Ambrosia Faliq>>Spark | female | 18 | Joker | tags; Spades

Ambrosia raised an eyebrow, ignoring the pain that it caused. "Her name is Fay?" She said to Scooter, kind of just a rhetorical question. "Thank you." She said looking up as Fay walked in. "I'm okay," She shrugged, squeezing the water bottle that Scooter handed her. "Er, thanks for helping me." Ambrosia said, standing up and twisting the water bottle open. She didn't like to thank other people because it meant that they had done something for her that she couldn't have done herself.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funnycarnival » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:16 am

<<Is anyone open? Or does anyone wish for interaction with my characters?>>
funnycarnival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:11 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice Sage

Female

name:: Alice Sage
nickname:: Wisp or Wispy
group:: Clubs
height:: 5'2
sexuality:: straight
preference:: males
hair color:: light dusty brown that feathers into blonde ombre'd ends
hair type ((curly, straight, wavy, etc.)):: slight curls
eye color:: green with gold flecks
body modifications ((tattoos, earrings, etc.):: her whole back is covered in a tattoo of a pair of folded in black wings, so detailed that you could almost swear they were real; a tattoo on her right shoulder; one down her whole left arm; and one on her right inner forearm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
history:: Wisp was born into an abusive family, managing it until she was 10 years old. Her mother was a very naive person and still loved her husband, Wisp's alcoholic father, despite what he would do to her. Her mother always tried to look nice for him, always asking 'Do you like this outfit?' 'Isn't it nice?' anything to please him. But he would always end up yelling at his wife, thinking of her as a selfish, stupid individual. Her mother never fought back either, which left Wisp not knowing what to do when her father would attack her instead of her mom. Not only would he yell, he was abusive. Never to her little 2 year old brother, Luca (Loo-sah) though, simply out of common sense that he was a baby. He often hefted Alice over his shoulder, dragging her outside and dumping her on the ground to beat her. Or sometimes just to chain her to a dog box, letting her sleep outside all night or day, seemingly forgetting that she was even there. She'd go to school with a black eye, bruised arms, a limp in her leg, something or other but no one would ever ask. Someone must've decided that enough was enough at one point though because one day she was playing the role of mom for her brother as usual and the next she was screaming for her brother while locked in the backseat of a car; where officials had put her after arresting her father and taking care of her mother who was still crying and demanding that her husband was innocent of everything he had been accused of. She was then taken in and out of various foster homes, being returned after she proved herself to be uneasily tamed. She would tip over dressers and throw glass things, just so that she could hear them shatter. Her favorite foster home activity was when she discovered the great balcony that lead to a beach below and she would drop items over the edge. And when she would have mental breakdowns the only way to calm her down was to throw her in the shower and turn on the water as it rained down upon her head. As she got older, around the age of 14 she was practically dead, just a trapped soul inside a shell made of skin and bones. The life was gone. Until she came to age of 18 and she had a choice of where to go, leaving the foster care system and going off on her own in the streets, now her own raging ball of fire that was fiery, bright, and proud. She had only seen Luca once since the officials had separated them, her mother twice. Luca had been 4 and she had met her mom once when she turned 12, another time when she was 14. Her only wish is to meet Luca again, but she doesn't know how or where to find him.
p.traits:: fighting, arguing, running, stealth
n.traits:: flinchy, fear often flashes in her eyes at some movements, breakdowns, anything mentioned about her brother, promises
likes:: breaking things (her fav. being glass bottles), tea, coffee, storms (pounding rain, lighting, thunder), big cats, stars
dislikes:: extremely violent people, alcohol, small spaces, anything that sounds like the clanking of chains, rope
talents:: stealth, parkour, agility/flexibility, poisons/ making her own deadly creations
fears:: promises, mirrors, photos
other:: She has a gold locket that has a picture of tiny baby Luca inside
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

((This is mah new charrie :3 She's a joker rn even though her form says clubs- she's to become a club although I'm not sure how.. Any ideas?? PM me or in the discussion form? XD))
Last edited by Mangoe on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:21 pm

(@zoom, Hawk and Angie are open, they're both in the clubs hideout c:)
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funnycarnival » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:42 pm

||Marco Torres||"Space Case"||Club||Tags- Hawk (Leo Hawker)||
"Hey sir!" Marco yelled as he jumped into the old train, ready to face the king. "Sorry it took me so long to get here, you see I was helping this woman with her groceries to earn a couple dollars, when all of a sudden she offers me this job for ten whole dollars! Ten whole dollars, crazy, right? So I have to say yes, because who wouldn't, and then I'm working and I forget to check the time, and I know I was only shopping for essentials, but I came back with money!" He was a bit more jumpy today. More pep in his step. He was restless. Holding out a brown bag of who knows what, the boy tried to play off with a smile, hoping his late trip won't bring everyone too much trouble. Had he said to much already? Fear plucked at him. "If I could make it up in any way sir, I will." He tried to straighten his back, to show he was not afraid. "You can even take the ten dollars and use them for yourself, sir!" He suggested optimisticly. He regret even bringing this to the conversation.
funnycarnival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diivergent » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:18 am

Zoom wrote:<<Is anyone open? Or does anyone wish for interaction with my characters?>>

My character Amy is open! I've been waiting for someone else to be open :)
new username (2/23/17) used to be "crazy44tacos"

QUITTING! All pets and items must go. If you want to keep up with my life, my instagram is @alexatolen
diivergent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me