˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||•Simi-Lit• Always Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ••Skelly•Rules•Weather••

Postby apathy, » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Purple Applesauce wrote:Simi-Lit
Semi-Literate and Up. I will be checking your posts to see if you can handle being Semi-Literate and above. This means you have to have correct grammar, punctuation, and a vocabulary of unique words. Now I understand nobody is perfect, just try your hardest. Also no TXT talk at all! It is super annoying and can get on everyone's nerves. Forgot to mention the number of lines required. The number of lines required is 5 lines, with WB, you must have at least 3 lines. Mmkay?.

[Guys...]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||•Simi-Lit• Always Accep

Postby A. Ham » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:18 pm

((Sorry, how many lines was my post? On my iPod, again so I cannot really tell. That, and I am at a horrible WB. ))
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:51 am

.:general:.

character name: Hailey Maggie Turner
nickname: Hailey, Mags by some people that get to know her well.
birthday: December 4
other: ***

.:physical:.

description: She is quite tall and slender, with no curves what so ever. As small as she seems to be weight-wise, she is very strong. Due to chose in music, she is almost always in some form a black. Her favorite outfit is her Skid Row t-shirt and either a black pair of pants or short, depening on the weather. Never will you find her in a bright outfit, she hates them. Her make-up choice is also very much like her clothing, darm and semi-gloomy. Her mascara and eyeliner are like her best friends and would hate to lose them. She has scars on her back from when her aunt cut her.
eye color: Ice blue
hair color: Black, though she likes to put random color streaks in it.
height: 5.6
weight: 115
body modifications: Belly button ring.

.:in depth:.

description: Hailey loves life and everything to do with it. Well, almost everything. Her biggest pet peeve is when people try using anyone, for anything. Her parents loved her very much, until the day they were killed. When they were murdered, she became depressed and still does on the aniversary of their deaths. After he parents were killed, she was sent to live with her only living relatives, her aunt and uncle. These people hated her with a burning passion and abused her in everyway. For three years, she was abused, until people found out. By that time, she could live by herself, so she did so. Until, she found out about this place, so she came here. she is quite normal, almost like her abusings had never happened, but on some days, she breaks down into tears for no reason. These mood swings can last from minutes to weeks. Afterwords, she apologizes and drops the subject from there. It takes a lot for her to tell you the true reason that she has those breakdowns. So, all in all, she has her moments of unhappiness, but otherwise she loves most forms of life.
allergies/diseases: Posttraumatic stress disorder
crush: None, yet....
boyfriend/girlfriend: "None, but it would be great to have one."
orientation: Straight
other:***
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:52 am

[Make a dude for every girl. xP]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:17 pm

.:general:.

character name: Cael Howard James
nickname: Cael
birthday: March 14

.:physical:.

description: Thoguh he looks much younger than he is, he is actually that old. Even though he is 18, he is very short and has little to no weight on he. The little weight he does have on him, is mostly muscle. When you meet him for the first time, he will have a smile on his face. From there on out, if he takes a liking to you, that smile will be there. If he does not like you, you will see almost no emotion on his face.
eye color: Brown
hair color: Blonde
height: 5.5
weight: 103
body modifications: None, he likes his body the way it is.

.:in depth:.

description: He is full of life and will go out of his way to help you. His parents say he was born with a smile on his face, and that he did not cry, he laughed. When he was younger, people though he was a weirdo, because he always did the right thing, no matter how much of an outcast the person was, or how much a person begged him to do not so. Then, when he was middle school, he realized that he was not into girls, he liked guys. Keeping this to himself until he was in 10th grade, he told his parents. Almost repulised by this idea, they denied it. Even when he had a boyfriend, they refused to admit he was gay.Finally growing tired of his parent's denial, he moved away. He lived on his on for a year, but he had a horrible time keeping a job. He never has dealt with pressure well before. After being kicked out of he apartment, he roamed for a while. Finding this place, he hoped to find acceptance here, or atleast a friend.
allergies/diseases: None.
crush: None.
boyfriend/girlfriend: None.
orientation: Gay.
other:***
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:29 pm

((Accepted ;D))

((Carter is in the Kitchen, Jags an Kyle are in the living room.))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R0be0 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:30 pm

{I might drop out of this role play.}
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:32 pm

((WHYYYYY?!?! I LOVE RPIN WITH YOU! *Crys*))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:37 pm

((Cael will be running ito Carter. :D ))
Cael:
Finally making it to the house, something he thought was huge, he grabbed he bag full of his stuuf and walked in. Smiling, he walked though the door. Walkinig up the stairs, he found the room he figured he was assigned to. Putting all his stuff away, he looked around. Satisfied with the way it looked, he walked back down to the stairs. Thinking for a moment and putting his hand on his hip once he made it to the bottom of the stairs, he decided to go into the kitchen to get something to eat. Looking around the giantic riinm he found what seemed to be bowl of fruit, he walked over and grabbed an apple. Sitting down, he began to eat it.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:40 pm

[quote="Purple Applesauce
Carter smirked, taking his head phones out. Just some Linkin Park. He said in his slightly gay voice, and taking his head phones out. He never really liked girls, never had a thing for them. He just liked guys way more than girls, a girl could easily tell he was gay. He never told them he was bi-sexual. He wasn't wearing a shirt, like normal, he was only what 17? He didn't need to be thinking about what he looked to others, he was already told a lot he was cute.
[/quote]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me