Family RP Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family RP Accepting

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:28 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad rolled his eyes at his dad with a smile before following his brother to the truck. He leaned on the bonnet of the car as he talked to his brother "What? Are the Jones having a party tonight?" He asked curiously, his one eye brow raised slightly when he asked.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 am

Violet threw a few things into her bag and sat down for a moment, feeling like she was forgetting something.. She shrugged, knowing that if she did forget something she'll just get it when she comes back. She flung her bag over her shoulder and walked down to the front door, passing by her parents slowly and heading out to the car. She climbed in at set her stuff down at her feet.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:33 am

Jaxson nodded with a grin, "Your right! Suppose to be the best party of the year, I'm going its up to you whether you go or not." Jaxson chuckled and started his truck, it was a Dodge Ram a beuatiful truck that was a soft baby blue. Jaxson loved his truck, it had so much room in it and you could do way more with a truck then you could a car.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:34 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad jogged back to the house, he grabbed a couple of things of his, like his phone and charger and then headed up stairs to his room. He grabbed his blue duffel bag and slug it over his shoulder before quickly jogging back down stairs again. He threw his bag in the back of the car before getting into truck. He then nodded at Jaxson's statement "Jones always throw good parties. I'm going" He said.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:37 am

Jaxson smirked and nodded, he drove over honking at his father as he drove off and drove down the road. He looked at the sterio in his truck and turned on the radio. He then turned to his brother, "I wonder is Alexa will be there... that girl can PARTY!" Jaxson chuckled as memories flooded his mind of his last party. With a smile Jaxson reached in his pocket and grabbed his wallet, "I'm going to use my fake ID to get some alcohol."
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:39 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad rolled his eyes as he chuckled "Or you could just take it without anyone seeing you" He suggested. He looked back at his sister, who was in the back seat of the truck "You okay lil' sis" He asked with a smile.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:44 am

"I'm fine, Violet doesn't want to go, no need to ask..." Violet said with a snicker, "You know it's not my thing but you could at least ask me if I'd be interested in going" She said laughing in the back seat of the truck. She raised her eyebrow, looking at the two of them, "Bring me back something, will you?" She asked jokingly.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:46 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad let out a long sigh before shaking his head as if he was disappointed "Violet, Violet, Violet. When are you gonna learn to have a good time?" He asked with a smirk.[/b]

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:46 am

Jaxson laughed, "You aren't invited anyway, no I'm not bringing you anything, and you want out?" he stopped the truck and looked at her, "Then get out." he grinned and waited for her to get out. "You can either get out and walk home... or go to the party... your choice."
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woofers. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:50 am

Chad Victor Finkle

Chad turned to his brother and playfully punched him in the shoulder "Dude, that's mean. Leave little Violet alone" He said with a grin, chuckling as he said it...He found this amusing.

woofers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me