.: A Most Terrible Year :.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .: A Most Terrible Year :.

Postby TigressJaguiar » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:29 am

Alexa Amber June [Alex]

Alex walked into a large room filled with food, definently a pantry. She opened the doors and looked at the supply. Lots and lots of food that has tons of perservatives. Alex closed the door.
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Jocelyn pushed open the door, leaving it open behind her as she walked into her room, surveying it with narrowed eyes. It seemed to fit to her interests, and to make sure, she pulled open the closet doors. After picking at the clothes that hung from hangers, she concluded that they all fit her standards. At least she wouldn't be stuck wearing boring or busy clothing, and nothing that would show skin that didn't need to be shown.
She gently closed the door behind her, after shutting the closet doors and walking out. Jocelyn wondered how they knew her style; had they asked friends and family? Looked through her stuff? Didn't really matter, she wouldn't see any of it or them for a while.
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Alexa Amber June [Alex]

Alex sat on the steps to what looked like a basement. It seemed to be packed with the usual things a game room might have. DVDs, another TV, a pool table, air hocky, a fold out ping-pong table. Alex noticed there were no cameras in the Basement, and that was why she had never seen it on TV. She lay down on the carpeting on the floor. She could be as lazy as she wished.
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me