I Love You A Latte (Remake) (Old Thread, Please Lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Open & Accepting!

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:02 am

Nyxalia
The Hot Chocolate (location: The Tiny Mug) (tags: William) (mentions: )

"Ohh that's all justified because I think that a fresh start can do someone a lot of good, especially if you pick a beautiful place such as this" she commented with a small smile. She wished that she could have such a empowering change of life but she had never gotten around to it. Not that she was thinking about moving anytime soon. Nyxalia watched patiently as William pulled out his phone, watching as he tapped away. A picture of two beautiful cats were placed in front of her. "Aren't they just precious! I have to meet them at some point" the young women beamed. She then pulled out her own phone. "This is Elle, my puppy".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:25 am

xxxx▬▬▬𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎 "𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐘" 𝐋𝐄𝐄
    xxxxthe rooibos tea • twenty-one • cismale • pansexual • tags: wes • location: starbucks

xxxHis smile only widening as the other greeted him with the same level of enthusiasm, humming cheerily in response, Vinny listened patiently as Wes asked whether he wanted something to eat/drink and shook his head as he spoke up "Nah, you know me. I don't like coffee, and Starbucks doesn't really have any decent tea options." Scrunching his face up in disgust at the thought alone, always honest in his feelings, Vinny leaned back away from the counter and tucked his hands in the pockets of his pants as he righted his posture. The counter wasn't all that comfortable, and the last thing he wanted was to stain his white sleeves, anyhow.

Absolutely beaming at the suggestion thrown out by the other male, appreciating the way in which Wes seemed capable of reading his mind at times like this, Vinny gave a hearty chuckle and didn't bother hiding his childish excitement at the idea "Of course I want you around! Ahhh, let's go, let's go!" Practically bouncing on his feet at the mere thought, hitting his hands on the counter in rhythmic excitement, Vinny retained the same toothy smile as he continued "Wanna go to the Tiny Mug? I know you spent all morning around coffee, but the place is really cozy and cute and now I just really want some tea, after talking about it."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:36 am

§ William Larrson §
§ The Camomile Tea § Mention: Nyxalia § Location: The Tiny Mug

Will looked down and saw the puppy and completely froze up. The puppy was cute, sure but the overwhelming fear that took over him was worse. He didn't want to be mean, he didn't want to be afraid of this teeny tiny puppy but his entire body seemed to shake and he looked away.

"She's cute!" He smiled, still wanting to be polite. His fear could be overcome- probably. "What breed is she?"
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:50 am

Nyxalia

Nyx watched William, noticing the fear that seemed to glimmer in his eyes for just a moment before glancing away from the phone. She slowly retracted the phone, still offering a small smile. "Oh, sorry, I probably should have said that she truly is a lovely dog. I know she looks scary but she wouldn't hurt a fly" Nyxalia spoke earnestly. "She's a purebred German Shepard".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:57 am

§ William Larrson §

"Oh hey! It's alright I'm just not exactly the best with dogs? I've never really been around them enough to know if they are gonna bite me or not" He chuckled awkwardly, not making eye contact with her for a little while. "With Cats it's simple, you give them a place to stay and love and comfort and they give it back. With dogs? I don't know how they work- if its similar or anything"

Will only realized a few seconds later that he was rambling and covered his mouth. "I am, so sorry- she is very pretty and I'm sure she's lovely. I uh, i would like to meet her- at some point maybe? If that's alright and you'd be um... okay? yeah okay with that?"
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:03 pm

Nyxalia

"Oh goodness, I wouldn't want to terrify you but I do promise that she is a sweet dog" Nyxalia assured William, her brow slightly creased to show her concern. She straightened and smiled, turning off her phone, the photo of Elle disappearing. "Oh not to worry, your fears are definitely justified! I would like to assure you that not all dogs are scary. Perhaps I could maybe introduce you two" Nyxalia offered lightly. She listened to William for a while, smiling slightly a his guilt but not in a mean way. "Oh gosh you're fine! Don't even stress, you're all good. Of course that's fine by me!".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:16 pm

𝐖𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
[ male ]..[ 22 years ]..[ heterosexual ]..[ the "honey oat latte" ]..[ location: Starbucks ]..[ mentions: tag ]..[ tags: vinny ]..
──────────────────────────────────────
Wes' grin broadened, though it had turned into something more sincere, understanding. Vinny had a good point, and he was far too blunt to keep it in. Starbucks was good, but it was limited. Their supplies were from larger companies. A refresher on a day like today wouldn't be the greatest, and their teas were bland. Wes liked working here for the customers and the money, but even he had to agree, going to a smaller café was the better option.

"We'll go get you a tea," he told Vinny, pushing himself back away from the counter to grab his ginger jacket and phone, whose screen was still facing down. He let his head drift side-to-side at the brief tune Vinny's palms made against the fairly clean counter top, tucking his phone away before shuffling past Joan, tossing her a quick, "You the best!" on his way out from around the employee's side of the shop.

Shrugging off his apron, Wes exchanged it for his jacket, then gave yet another eager nod in Vinny's direction. "That place is the best," he agreed, drifting towards the exit door. "And I've got something to ask you, too, once we're there." His eyebrows raised, a weak attempt to add to the suspense, then pushed the door open, leaning his back against it so Vinny could properly exit first.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:41 am

§ William Larrson §

"Honestly I have seen so many dogs or dog people around here that it would be utterly idiotic not to try and face my fear of them. Starting with a teeny tiny puppy can't hurt that bad, it's rather exciting" Will smiled, turning his attention towards the list of hot drinks the coffee shop made. His eyes scanning left to right.

Hot chocolates, black coffee's, lattes and mochas. A wide range of tea's. There was so much to choose from!
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─ tyler | 1 ── brooke | 3 ─

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:14 am

xxxxTYLER SKYE
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty one | gender: male | sexuality: bisexual | role: vanilla frappe
    xxxxlocation: tiny mug | mentions: none | tags: open

xxxxthe day started off as ordinary as ever. the soft beeping of an alarm sounded, rousing the young man from a short nights sleep. drowsiness fogged his mind as a hand lazily searched for his phone which was the source of his alarm. pinpointing the device he tapped the screen a few times until the beeping stopped. bundled warmly under several blankets in the dark room tyler didn't want to get out of bed. the soft sound of rain outside of the window paired with the warmth comfortableness of his bed made him wish he didn't have to go to work, especially so early in the day. the insomniac could only wish. pushing back the covers tyler propped himself up on his hands, softly sighing. stepping onto the cold hardwood floor tyler tiptoed to the bathroom, flicking the lights on. a gaze in the mirror showed the messy red hair that needed tamed. the man opted for a quick, hot shower. afterward he got dressed for the day. donning a pair of black ripped jeans, converse, his work shirt for the tiny mug, and a layered jacket with a fuzzy white inside and hood. once he was dressed for the day the young man grabbed his guitar case from his room went to the small kitchen of his apartment, leaning the case against the small island. to be honest he wasn't that hungry, especially in the mornings. however he knew he should probably eat something anyway, just so he wasn't working on an empty stomach. grabbing half of a cinnamon swirl bagel from the counter tyler gently placed it in his mouth for a moment. turning around he picked up the guitar case once again and started for the door. as he entered the hallways of the portent complex and closed the door behind him he bit into the bagel, removing the pastry from his mouth at last.

xxxxthe day was drab with a gray, cloudy sky, thunder in the distance, and rain falling to the earth. pulling his hood over his head to protect himself from the rain tyler also started the route he followed to work. with the town being quite small he didn't see the need for a car, so instead he walked everywhere. on days like this, however, he wished he had the protection of a vehicle to get him to where he needed to be. it was only a short distance to get to the tiny mug, five minutes at most. he could bear the cold rain for that long. soon the redhead had reached his place of work, having finished his half of a bagel as well. as he pushed the door open a small bell jingled, announcing his arrival to the cafe. the customers who were there didn't bother to look up, caught up in their own worlds. though, the barista behind the counter gave him a warm smile. wandering over to the small stage within the cafe tyler began to set up. placing his guitar case on the ground tyler unclasped the case, opening it up. the case was covered in stickers and pictures. there were polaroid pictures of him with his sisters, stickers from small business he liked to support, or of memes and pop culture he liked. the guitar itself was well used but loved. on the side three initials were carved. s.s. j.s. t.s. the first two were his sisters and the third his own, and there were roses painted over the instrument. his sister jessica had carved the initials while stella had painted the roses. tyler missed his sisters dearly. tyler had been the last one to move from their childhood home, and while his sisters had stuck close, allowing him to see them, it was tyler who had moved further away than intended. college was his reasoning for going so far. part of him regretted leaving as he missed his family so much, yet in the years he's been on his own he has grown and learned more than he would have if he stayed. he only wished he could see his sisters more often than just a few times a year for holidays and birthdays.

xxxxremoving the guitar from its case tyler tested the strings, tuning them to be correct. then positioned himself on a stool on the small stage. it was a wonder he even had the guts to perform. a small cafe like this used to terrify him to play at. over time he realized nobody really paid him any attention so playing bothered him less and less. he would get caught up in his won world anyway to really notice if anyone was watching or listening to him. after a few minutes of preparing tyler finally started to strum the strings, softly singing cafe-esque tunes.

xxxxBROOKE SIERRA SMITH
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty two | gender: female | sexuality: pansexual | role: pumpkin spice latte
    xxxxlocation: brooke's botanical garden | mentions: none | tags: lewin, phaedra

xxxxa gentle sigh of relief left brooks lips as both the man and woman assured her that they were both alright. the last thing she wanted was for someone to injure themselves whilst in her store. she did have a first aid kit under the register and in the backroom in case anyone found themselves hurt in any way. it was one thing to need a bandaid for a paper cut, but it would be a completely different thing if someone fell and hit their head off of a table. a first aid kit may not help too much with a concussion. as the man and women exchanged a few words brooke couldn't help to release a small chuckle as the woman commented the both of them should take half the blame. whoa now, you're making it sound like you broke something! a simple bump isn't too much to stress over. no harm no foul, yeah? brooke finally spoke up before the two got into a back and forth of apologizing and taking the blame. at least that would be better than if one of them was less forgiving than they both are. if that were the case brooke would be ready to break up a fight. moving her gaze over to the woman as she asked about any job openings brooke smiled brightly at her. well you're in luck! i happen to be hiring! actually somewhat desperately really, heh, at the last statement brooke sheepishly brought a hand to the back of her neck. having opened her small corner shop a little under a month ago brooke got a decent reception to it, which brought absolute joy to the woman! she had worked all her life to be able to open her own flower shop. she was proud of how far she had come! however running a store by herself was getting a little harder to do, especially on busy days when there's more than just a few customers in the store. because of this some days she doesn't even take a lunch break! manning the register and the floor of the shop was definitely not a one person task. she was finding that she could use at least one other helping hand.

xxxxperking up a little brooke recalled that the woman had been asking for brooke! she should probably introduce herself if this woman is looking for her! oh, i completely forgot to introduce myself! i'm brooke, the owner of this shop! she said to the both of them. maybe it would be best if brooke made herself a name tag. not everyone who entered the shop knew that she was a one woman show named brooke! if you're looking for other places to apply to i know that the cafe a few blocks down is looking for employees. the tiny mug it's called. was it bad business to be giving out the name of other employers while she herself was looking for a work buddy? yeah, probably. but the thought didn't even cross her mind. she wanted to lend a helpful hand to the woman in her job hunt! if you need i can get you directions to the cafe!
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:47 am

Nyxalia

Nyxalia planned out her order in her head in-between a break in her conversation with William while he scanned the menu. "Oh goodness, I completely understand how it must be to be constantly surrounded by things that frighten you. It takes a while to get over things like that so don't worry, you aren't alone on that one" Nyxalia stated, hoping to offer some reassurance. Willing to get over ones fear was always a good sign of improvement in itself. "What are you going to get?" Nyxalia asked curiously.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me