★ taming the wild wild west ★ ─── open + accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ★ taming the wild wild west ★ ─── open + accepting

Postby lovestruck » Wed May 06, 2020 7:28 am

xxxxxxxxx ❝ 𝐄𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 —
    second in command tired nowhere really tagged: Trevor
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Eyla chuckled. “Well. I guess it could always be worse.” She looked at the watch in awe. “Lucky!” she exclaimed. “That’s gotta be worth quite a bit.” She huffed out a laugh. “And yeah, no- I haven’t eaten. Wanna buy me something with your little watch?” she asked, elbowing him teasingly. She then looked down at the wallet when he mentioned it. She wasn’t sure- hadn’t thought about it really. She frowned a bit and wrinkled up her nose. “Well- it can’t be worth much can it?” she inquired, glancing at him inquisitively. She knew he was experienced with pawning stolen items and would probably know much more about the wallet than she did. Although she felt almost guilty selling it, as she felt it had meant a lot to the woman she’d taken it from- after all she had next to nothing. And well- Eyla knew from experience that when you had nothing, little things like this meant a lot to you. She decided she’d see how much she could get for it, but she’d probably end up holding onto the purple velvet wallet. Although it was quite possible a gang member could steal it from her tent during the night.

xxxxxxxxx ❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 —
    hired help tired stables tagged: Zephie, Kajsa

waiting for Kajsa on this one-

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Wed May 06, 2020 9:12 am

Skyet wrote:
    =========================
    𝙺𝚊𝚓𝚜𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠
    19 / location; marrow farm / mood; hopeful / mentions; bellamy, logan, zephie
    "I'll help Zephie, then I can take the mares out to pasture." Kajsa grinned. She could sense the unease in the air between them. Much of the hired help had arrived after she had been sent to finishing school. They didn't know how it used to be before then. That she used to always be running around helping them when she could. How she had begged for months to be allowed on her first cattle drive or that she wanted to run the farm eventually. "When did you arrive here? You weren't around before I got shipped off." commented Kajsa, looking down at Meadow before picking up some brushes and going into a stall and beginning to give the horse inside a once over. "I'm surprised my father hadn't told you guys to not let me work, try and keep in the house more. He wants me to be a 'lady'." Kajsa didn't try to hide the bitterness in her voice when she spoke the last sentence. Being the youngest child, she'd often been babied and now it felt like her father was trying to ship her off again like she couldn't manage by herself. Desmond sniffed back at the other dog, before jumping back into a play bow.

𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚗
    32 / location; somewhere near camp / mood; content / mentions; arthur
    Having successfully caught another rabbit and a sizeable turkey, Artair had ridden on again. He had left his plain, letting Aeron fly on overhead. Eventually he spotted a man sitting up on the cliff. Letting Donas find his way up through the rocky path he chose to get up there, he smiled as he recongised Arthur. "Anything looking good?" Artair pulled off his stetson and wiped his brow. As Donas came level with Ibis, he returned the hat to his head covering his reddish hair once again. A low whistle called the gyrfalcon back to his hand with her great wings creating a draft as she settled. "We can eat well tonight on any account. Aeron managed to catch a particulary stupid turkey." The man chuckled as he nodded toward the bird tied to his saddle.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleCrow67 » Wed May 06, 2020 9:24 am

Naomi McCall - Sheriff - Location: Sheriffs Office - Tags: Open

Naomi snatched the washcloth from Wes, "That's where that went! But... uh... I guess I should be saying sorry to you... This is the washcloth I use to clean Marigold." She laughed at him before putting the cloth into a bucket of water to rinse it off. Reigning herself in she got back to the matter at hand. "On a side note, does that bruise still sting? I always keep pain-killing herbs in my saddle pack for emergencies. If not we better head off for our next series of rounds. I took care of the north side this morning but it wouldn't be a bad idea to make our way through there on the way back here." She reported opening her journal back up to read the route notes. While she was training under the old sheriff she wrote down everything he ever taught her. These writings and memories are why this journal is so important to her. She is very defensive and never lets anyone else touch it. She flipped to a page where the old sheriff had written a small note to her, a note of confidence to never give up. Brining a flashback to her old mentor made her feel melancholy. A small sigh exited her lips as she closed the journal putting it back in her bag. "Alright, let's go." Snagging her hat off the rack she exited the door towards Marigold. Marigold whinnied happily seeing her partner coming back towards her.
“𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑠, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠. 𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.”
― 𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑃𝑜𝑒, 𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛

LittleCrow67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed May 06, 2020 9:32 am

Trevor- Gang Member - Male - Tags: Eyla - Location: Woods

Trevor laughed. " Well thank god that the drunk who had this was rich." He looked ahead at the town. " Once I trade in this baby, I'll get us and the horses something to eat." He kept Dusty going at a subtle pace and moved his boots around in the stirrups. He listened as Eyla told him about the velvet pouch. " Its still in nice condition. If you hide it well, I bet nobody at camp will get to it." He laughed and stood up more, stretching his arms, he sighed with relief. "It's a good day today. Isn't it? The sun is out, there's a nice breeze. I haven't seen a cop or a bounty hunter in hours." Resting back into the saddle, he took a deep breath and breathed in the fresh air.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Wed May 06, 2020 9:42 am

Alcander (Alcan)♞25♞Straight Panromantic♞two buildings from sheriff's office♞With; Indirectly Naomi McCall...

Alcander was lost in his thoughts as he was slightly leaning on his new horse. His thoughts were a tad chaotic as he would have to pull money together soon and send his siblings letters to check upon them. If he wanted them to receive it by a certain date... What if something had happened to them in his absence... In his leaning position, his hat was slowly falling on the horse's back as he stared up into the sky. It only took a couple of minutes of Alcan's foot slowly tapping the ground for him to be brought out of his thoughts from his hat sliding off his companions back and hitting the ground. Alcan carefully stretched his back before turning around to pick up his hat, a surprised look on his face when he spotted the beautiful sheriff.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Wed May 06, 2020 10:32 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
«diana verin»
«female»«twenty-seven»«bisexual»«hired help»
«mood: calm/angered»«location: redglen»« tags/mentions: eyla;kajsa;bellamy;logan;zephie»

diana was still spooked from the encounter with the outlaws, but luckily on the ride home she was able to calm herself. she thought about the things she have to do when she arrived at the plantation. she first needed to stop by the stables and put quinn in her stable. secondly, she needed to clean the main areas of the mansion. lastly, she needed to order more food for the cooks.
diana finally made it on to the property. she encouraged quinn to slow down by pulling at the horse’s reins a bit. she guided the horse over to where the stables were. as they came closer to the stables, she saw some of the hired help and kajsa. diana had been given specific orders to help keep her inside as much as possible by her father and some of her brothers. she tried to let kajsa have freedom while her father was away, but at times the rules needed to be followed. diana basically grew up with most of the marrow children, however, she had always been some type of protective over kajsa when her parents weren’t. she always tried to be motherly after their mother died, even when kajsa was shipped off diana always tried to keep in contact with her. she ignored the group while putting up her mare, hoping her silence would speak for her. she didn’t want to ruin what looked like a happy interaction, but there were rules. she walked over to the small forming group. ”kajsa, how long have you been outside the house today?” she asked in a calm manner. ”because i told you i’d be out for the morning and you should be inside when i return. and you two,” she said looking over to logan and bellamy. she knew zephie was newer to the plantation, therefore, would not take any blame on them. ”you should know that ms. marrow is not allowed out of the house without explicit say so from her father or brothers.” she scolded them.
if i overstepped at all i can change the post.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
«wesley worthington»
«male««twenty-nine»«bicurious»«officer»
«mood: tired/happy»«location: steepbanks-sheriff’s office»«tags/mentions: naomi»

wesley laughed at her taking the cloth from his hands, but quickly cringed when she said it was he one she used to clean her horse. ”well, remind me to clean my face thoroughly tonight. and no thank you, it only gets to the touch, so i’ll be fine.” he said while gathering up his things like his water canteen, hat, and gun holster. ”i agree we should head back through just in case somethings happened. he also my mother was looking through some of my dad’s old things and she wanted to know if you wanted his old jacket he wore everyday on the job? she asked me, but you know i don’t really want anything to do with him at the moment.” he said. he headed out after her to his own horse, yoko. he petted the mustang and then untied him. he saddled up and encouraged yoko to walk over to naomi and marigold. ”ready to head out?” he chuckled out knowing noami took a second to get on the horse since she was shorter than him. he then looked up to see a a man looking down naomi. wesley was used to other men looking at her, but he always made it a point for them to get lost. he ended up mean mugging the man and waited for naomi to be ready.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleCrow67 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:56 pm

Naomi McCall - Sheriff - Location: Sheriffs Office - Tags: Wes, Alcan

Naomi paused for a moment thinking about her mentor's old jacket, "would it be right for me to take it, we weren't family but he was more of a father than my old man ever was... Treated me like an equal instead of a lower rank because I'm a woman." she thought to herself. "I'd be happy to take it off your hands if it's alright with your family. Don't wanna be taking things that might be precious to them." She responded. Looking back towards marigold she noticed the man staring at her near his own horse. "Morning." she quickly greeted before unhitching Marigold and saddling up. "We're about to head out of patrol but do you need anything from the office before we go?" she asked the man who had seemed to be lost in thought a few minutes prior.
“𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑠, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠. 𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.”
― 𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑃𝑜𝑒, 𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛

LittleCrow67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Wed May 06, 2020 4:32 pm

Alcander (Alcan)♞25♞Straight Panromantic♞two buildings from sheriff's office♞With; Naomi McCall, Indirectly Wesley...

"No, thank you. I apologize, I simply like finally seeing a female sheriff." He spoke with a smile as he shook the dirt off his hat "I would be happy to teach manners to any idiots that have a problem with your title." Alcan placed his hat back on his head before stepping a tad more out of view of the sheriff's office's doors. He carefully untied 'his' horse wondering how long the farmer he had stolen the animal from would have taken to notice and alarm authorities. It took a couple of seconds before he held the rope properly his blue eyes back on the sheriff as he remembered he still had to figure out where he was exactly.

Logan Davis┊30┊Bi┊Marrow Plantation┊With; Indirectly Bellamy, Kajsa, Zephie, Diana...

Logan shrugged from his position outside of the barn before coming closer to the group, a half-smile half-grin on his lips, "Haven't I told you before? If the father of the house isn't home the 19-year-old here, in my opinion, is the most terrifying of the siblings. Unless she is in danger or her father is approaching she can do whatever she wants." He teased patting his dust and dirt off his clothes. Meadow almost instantly went into a play bow in response to the corgi slowly inching towards him trying her best not to look back at Diana or her horse.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu May 07, 2020 1:48 am

Ally- Bounty Hunter - Female - Tags: Arthor - Location: Town

Ally finished her drink and gave a few coins to the bartender. Walking out of the salon, she sighed, her head feeling much better. She jumped on her horse and steered him away. Walking down the street, she looked around at the people walking by. Nothing too suspicious, but yet, this town was known for robberies and bar fights, so she made sure that no one was trying to get away with anything. She saw a man, around her age-ish, riding a nice looking horse. She tipped her hat at him, and walked over. Stopping, she adjusted her boots in her stirrups " Hello." She said, as kindly as she could muster. The black stallion underneath her grunted and tossed his head. " Oh don't mind Spartacus here, a little grumpy from being in the sun all day"
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu May 07, 2020 3:53 am

xxxxxxxxx ❝ 𝐄𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 —
    second in command tired nowhere really tagged: Trevor

Eyla smiled a bit when he agreed to buy her food. Nothing made her happier than a warm meal. She kicked Jester into a smooth trot, following behind Logan as she wasn’t exactly sure where he was going, although she could see the town on the horizon. She had decided to keep the pouch, as she didn’t have any need for the money, and it wasn’t an assignment- she’d stolen it for fun and therefore had full rights to it, unlike many of her other trophies. She nodded at Trevor’s remarks. “Mhm. I haven’t seen any law enforcement today at all. Makes me wonder if they’re up to something,” she said quietly, lost in thought. “Probably just being lazy though. Have you heard from Artair? I haven’t recieved any orders from him. I should probably head back to camp soon, check on things.”

xxxxxxxxx ❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 —
    hired help tired stables tagged: Zephie, Kajsa, Logan, Diana

Bellamy was about to respond to Kajsa when Diana rode up, and began to scold them. He didn’t roll his eyes- despite his urge to, and simple raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips instead. He looked over at Logan as he spoke, and chuckled at the man’s reaction. Bellamy flashed the older guy a smile before looking back at Diana. With a toothy grin, he replied to her, “Well... she offered to help, and I’m not going to turn down free labor if it means I’m getting off of work earlier.” He smirked, turning back to what he was doing, still mounted on the red roan. He’d take her on a short ride, then later he’d check on the cattle. One of the cows was supposed to birth in a week or so, and he’d been checking on her whenever possible, so that they’d be able to send for a vet when she was birthing. Bellamy kicked the mare’s flanks, signaling for her to go, and she started at a leisurely, perhaps lazy walk. He ignored whatever was said after his remark, simply riding away.

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me