WinterSong (winter romance, open and accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: WinterSong (winter romance, open and accepting)

Postby -Blackthorn- » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:42 am

Takome Ming | Mute | 18 | Wondering| Tagged: Boys and Jordyn

Takome half heartedly laughed, but overall kept her silence. Something about the prank made her feel bad. She secretly wrote down on a blank note:

Watch the floor. It’s slippery

She folded the paper into a crane and subtly slipped it on the doorway without Jordyn seeing it.

She then wrote to Jordyn

Do you think that it’s freaky for me to be a mute?
───(𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚)

link - link - link - credit

..........Image

────────────────────────────────────
I love the silent hour of night,
For blissful dreams may then arise,
Revealing to my charmed sight
What may not bless my waking eyes.

..........Image

─────(𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨)────
-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:48 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Amara Novak | 20 | Female | Bisexual | Location: Outside Cabin | Tagged: Kira

She watches as a few more people also arrive, and she curiously wonders what everyone was doing there - and why they'd all turned up at the same place. As far as she could tell, they didn't have anything in common, but then again, she hadn't spoken to any of them yet. Amara glanced towards one of the cabins when another girl stepped out of it, and she guessed that she must have arrived earlier. Maybe she'd have some idea as to where they were and what everyone was doing here? Amara approaches her, and smiles warmly. "Hey there! When did you arrive?" She asked.
She did raise an eyebrow as she saw a couple of girls leaving the cabin through the window, wondering why.

Jacob Nevarakis | 21 | Transmale | Bisexual | Location: Outside Cabin | Tagged: Jay

It became very clear quite quickly that the other man did not know sign language - though that wasn't a surprise, of course. He blinks in confusion when a girl runs up to them and starts flossing, but he pays little attention - he would rather work on communicating with the man first, who'd now written that he knew the alphabet in sign language. Jacob nodded at the suggestion, then spelt out - slowly - his answer that he'd signed before - that this was indeed the boys cabin. He glanced towards the girl that ran up to them - and presumably apologise, from what he could figure out, though he was quite confused as to why.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:57 am

Jordyn Arrowood~Female~Crush/Bf/Gf: None~Bi~Tagged: Takome

"Of course not!" Her eyes widened and her face turned red. "There's nothing wrong with it, nothing to be ashamed of." She put a hand on her shoulder. "One of my sister's is blind." She smiled warmly. "Sometimes it was hard or akward, but never 'freaky']'f[/i]!"
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ITellMyselfSecrets » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:03 am

tawneypelt0504 wrote:Makenzie|female|20|straight|significant other:open|tags: Leo and Mattie
Makenzie nodded "Yeah I was about to ask why we were here but I didn't even get a chance to finish my question before he speeds off" she huffed indignantly she was still pretty mad. "I'm Makenzie by the way but you can call me Kenzie " She said smiling at him. She elbowed her brother gently and motioned with her eyes towards the guy in front of them.

Leo Allistair|Male|22|Straight|significant other: open|tags: Makenzie and Mattie
Leo was fumbling with the strap on his duffle bag he didn't really feel like talking. He looked up immediately when he felt his sister elbow him he looked at her confused before he realized that she wanted him to introduce himself "Um... Hi, I'm Leo I'm Makenzie's older brother" He said with a small wave he didn't really know what else to say Makenzie seemed satisfied "at least we weren't left to fend for ourselves in the wilderness " Makenzie said before looking up at the cabins. Leo began to study the cabins they looked like they were separated by gender at least he had two people that he knew so it wouldn't be that bad.

Mattie/ 20/ straight/
Mattie nods his head "I'm Mattie, nice to meet you" he says lifting his hand for the girl to shake. Then he grabs his duffle bags and starts walking to the boys cabin "well i'll see you later then!" mhe yells over his shoulders. As he enters the boys cabin he flops his stuff down. then he sighs.
ITellMyselfSecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blackthorn- » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:08 pm

Takome gives her a hard stare, raising an eyebrow
i...cannot talk.
Or laugh
I used to be bullied for it, a lot because I did not talk back.

She looks on the hand her shoulder shock on her face.
───(𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚)

..........Image

..........Image

-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:31 pm

J A Y
homosexual ♣ single ♣ 20 yrs ♣
tags; Jacob ♣ mentions; none ♣

I watch as the girl who was flossing earlier writes down her note. Another person who can't talk. I really should have learnt sign language instead of french. That would be very helpful right now. My eyes gloss over the words she had written. I take into account her neat handwriting, thinking about my words before I respond. "No, it's okay Takome. I understand." I turn back to the man I was communicating with earlier. Luckily he spells it out for me and I can understand. I smile and nod a thank you to him.
I'm about to go inside to drop off my bags before I rethink about what Takome has written. A dare huh. If they are playing truth or dare maybe I could join in. I haven't played games like that since middle school. "Takome, would it be okay if I joined in playing truth or dare with you?"
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blackthorn- » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:09 am

Takome eyes widened when she heard Jay’s voice. She scribbled into her notebook.

Her notebook said I mean I guess...if you still wanna be my friend after....

It’s my turn so....Truth: why do you find it not freaky I’m mute.
───(𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚)

..........Image

..........Image

-Blackthorn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:15 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Amara Novak | 20 | Female | Bisexual | Location: Outside Cabin | Tagged: Kira

She watches as a few more people also arrive, and she curiously wonders what everyone was doing there - and why they'd all turned up at the same place. As far as she could tell, they didn't have anything in common, but then again, she hadn't spoken to any of them yet. Amara glanced towards one of the cabins when another girl stepped out of it, and she guessed that she must have arrived earlier. Maybe she'd have some idea as to where they were and what everyone was doing here? Amara approaches her, and smiles warmly. "Hey there! When did you arrive?" She asked.
She did raise an eyebrow as she saw a couple of girls leaving the cabin through the window, wondering why.

Jacob Nevarakis | 21 | Transmale | Bisexual | Location: Outside Cabin | Tagged: Jay, Takome

Pleased that he'd managed to get his message across, Jacob just smiled shyly in return, then glanced towards the girl that was writing on a notepad. He caught some glimpses of it, and from picking up on what the other man said, they were playing truth or dare. It was not his sort of thing, so he was not too bothered about not being asked. Besides, he figured that it would just be a pain to communicate with the others anyway, and he didn't want to be a burden or annoyance to anyone. So, he went into the cabin to drop off his bag, and then he got out a notebook and a pen and went back outside, so that he could explore the area a little bit and write down anything that inspired him for his book.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:19 am

Jordyn Arrowood~Female~Crush/Bf/Gf: Open~Bi~Tagged: Jacob

She watched them from the girl's cabin porch. She watched one boy leave, and followed. She pulled her hood up and the scarf around her neck over her mouth. She didn't want to be weird, just didn't want to be cold.
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:52 am

J A Y
homosexual ♣ single ♣ 20 yrs ♣
tags; Takome, Jordyn ♣ mentions; none ♣

"Okay thanks. I'll go put my bags inside and meet you out here again." I quickly enter into the boys cabin and the instant warmth shocks me. I quickly find an empty room and I drop my bags off there. I run outside towards Takome again and see her with a truth question written on her paper. "Is this a truth for me?" I ask, turning to see another girl who appeared to be playing earlier but she seems to be with man who helped me before, unfortunately I still don't know his name.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me