✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ɴᴇᴡ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Kino » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:28 am

▪♛▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ʙᴇᴄᴋ︱ wrote:
𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐀 𝐍 :: 𝐁 𝐄 𝐂 𝐊 ❩ ───────────
▪ ﹙age: 17﹚
▪ ﹙grade: junior﹚
▪ ﹙group: jocks﹚
▪ ﹙location: inside school, hallway﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Kinsey﹚

"Usually, although there's always at least one kid that tries to seem like some hotshot when they're really not whatsoever." He'd comment in response to the thought of younger individuals sharing blocks with them, sighing meekly. Gaze also following the small group of unfamiliar students when they'd pass, he'd furrow his eye brows, shaking his head in amusement. Attention fully reverting back to Kinsey when she'd seem to briefly ponder his offer, he would notice the faint rose-color that'd appear on her face, unable to help himself as he would grin.
"Alright, cool." Logan would respond, cocking his head slightly whilst observing her. "Maybe like.. Wednesday afterschool?" He'd eventually offer. He never exactly had anything going on at home, therefore he would really be free any time of the week. "I, uh.. I really just like to spend time away from home, so if I could go to your place or something that'd be better than coming to mine." The dark haired male would add, remaining attentive toward the blonde as he'd await an answer.

─────────────────────────────────────────
▪♫▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ︱ wrote:
𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 :: 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 ❩ ─────────
▪ ﹙age: 16﹚
▪ ﹙grade: sophomore﹚
▪ ﹙group: standards﹚
▪ ﹙location: outside, campus﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Travis﹚

Grinning now when the other being would point out his dumbfounded reaction to the whole 'bee' thing, Miles would scoff quietly, listening to the various responses provided. He noticed that Travis seemed like the type to socialize at any time; perhaps even during classes to those of any clique. He didn't exactly mind, however he himself were more withdrawn as opposed to outgoing.
"Lawyers make decent money.. I wouldn't mind being one, although I am not really the one to talk a lot or anything, so.." he'd snicker meekly, observing his companion's whole portrayal of the workload stress. "I'm sure there's more stressful jobs out there.. like, a surgeon? Cutting into.. ew, okay..? I'd probably screw something up and have to be guilty for the rest of my life." He would murmur laughingly, running his tongue idly over his lower lip.
"Wow, did you really just call me 'edgy'? Okay, first of all, I don't listen to heavy metal. That stuff hurts my ears. Second, Avril Lavigne in fact did not make the cut; I listened to her in like, sixth grade. Third, I love indie music. Some pop is okay, but.. trust me, there's no 'edge' about me, aside from always being on the outside." He'd hum, waving dismissively in the other male's direction, setting it back down after his playful gesture.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:46 am

|Kinsey Clearwater|Junior|17|Cheerleader|Location; Hallway, Campus|Tags; Logan Beck|

You gotta make your mark on this school somehow, whether it be productive or not Kinsey thought to herself, remembering a kid last year in her history class who made a complete fool of himself trying to leap over several stacked chairs, which resulted in him breaking an arm and the class laughing hysterically at him as he laid on the floor.
After he offered a place and date, she rubbed her arm as she nodded slightly, agreeing to the plan "Yeah that sounds great," she began. Luckily she only worked weekends and on Monday's, otherwise she would have had to begrudgingly deny the offer, something she didn't want to do. Her eyes scanned his face for a quick moment before biting the bottom of her lip, once again breaking eye contact simply out of shyness from the situation. "My place it is then on Wednesday, um...would you want me to do anything special? Like rent a movie or get food? You're welcome to stay as long as you want, by the way."

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Gwen Jensen, Elliot Johnstone|

Her attention was pulled from Gwen and towards someone who had managed to sneak up on the two, warranting Lilian to slightly jump, startled. She turned her head to see Elliot Johnstone, an athlete on the social ladder but a fellow senior. She didn't know much about him apart from what she'd hear from other students, but it wasn't anything to warrant suspicion from her. "Oh, I'm sorry" Lilian apologized, a smile painted on her face as she looked at the relatively taller student, "You're Elliot...right?" she asked as she shifted her hands from her pockets to her sides, keeping them available in case he was one of those handshake kind of people.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:42 am

✔ TRAVISxKING
gender male │ age seventeen (junior) │ role class clown │ tags miles
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxtracing a circle on his leg with his finger, travis couldn't help but wond
    er if miles was always hesitant-seeming, or if it was because he wasn't used
    to people who walk up randomly and make friends with a stranger. the first
    option sounded the most real, so travis just assumed he was always like th
    at.

"so? i could make a lot of money selling quality chickens in my backyard,"
    travis looked up when he had mentioned being a surgeon. "i'd get fired for
    making inappropriate jokes. like, you know they're doing face transplant
    s? something stupid like that. anyway, i'd be like, taking in another room,
    but close enough for the patient to hear, and i'd say 'hey, i think they gave
    us the wrong kind of face. i thought we weren't doing tests with monkeys
    anymore.' and then they'd probably have a heart attack. it sounds dark,
    but you gotta add fun to work."
    he grinned, pointing a finger and n
    odding as if he was conveying his right-ness.

"and darn. i guess i can't call you a goth. but avril lavigne is a dream. i
    don't get that one song, though. the skater boy one or whatever. she says
    'he was a boy, she was a girl, can i make it anymore obvious?'. um, yes, you
    can! they were probably better as best friends anyway. also, i don't believe
    the no edge part, you sound like a dark and mysterious guy in those vamp
    ire romance novels. he's super like, beta, but then when someone tries to
    hurt their love interest he goes all 'you gotta get through me to hurt them'.
    but that's just a hitch,"
    travis smiled humorously, letting himself fall
    on the ground so he was face-up to the sky.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:46 am

"Cool, cool." He'd nod when she would fully accept his offer once the destination and time were set, shifting his weight off of the lockers, brushing a hand through his hair. Observing her rather shy demeanor, he would smirk, features softening into a more content expression. "I don't mean to make anything awkward, if that's what's happening?" He'd acknowledge in a friendly manner, hoping she wasn't uncomfortable with his presence in any way.
"We could watch a movie if you'd like. I'm fine with that." Logan would hum meekly, rather enjoying the idea of simply watching a movie and relaxing. "Food. Definitely food. There's no hang out without food." He'd chuckle jokingly, eyes bringing themselves off toward the side. Observing the hallways that were now accompanied by grades and cliques of all sorts, the light-gazed male would shift his attention back to Kinsey, raising his brows in a prompting way.
"I'll probably just leave around ten or something.. my parents couldn't care less about what I do, so yeah." He'd shrug. "Or I could leave earlier; whenever you want."

"Quality chickens? Okay..." he'd chuckle sarcastically, thoroughly amused with the other male's presence and capability of holding onto jokes and such. "Wow.. sounds more harsh than anything, saying that someone looks like a monkey." Miles would remark jokingly, gaze following his finger once more. "And I'm 'edgy'? Look at you over here with your wry humor.." he would add mockingly, tilting his head in a playfully challenging way.
"So now you're calling me a Twilight fan? Look, I don't even read, okay? Except for those books that they force you to read in literacy." He studied the junior briefly, noticing that he was getting more comfortable positioning-wise. "I'll never dye my hair black nor choose to wear all black. The only sort of.. 'goth' thing about me is that I have a nose ring, but I hardly wear it." He'd cackle gently, scooching back up against the tree's trunk. Drawing his legs closer to his frame, he would wrap his arms around them loosely, exhaling softly.
"I mean, maybe..? I'd probably.. try, I guess. Even though I can literally get beat up by anyone, trying is still something." Miles would tease, mostly toward himself however. Dark-hued gaze moving down to Travis, he'd lift a brow, huffing idly. "You're pretty weird." He'd eventually taunt.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:16 am

✔ TRAVISxKING

xxxxxhead lifted abruptly to shoot a widely smirking glare at miles. someth
    ing about the sophomore intrigued him, but he probably wouldn't ever reall
    y know what in particular. "yea, prize winning free-range hens," sticking h
    is tongue out in response.

"no, no, no. not harshly. the joke is they think they have a monkey's fac
    e, then i'll just burst in and say 'oh wow, it looks so good!'. actually, oka
    y, i kinda get your point."
    travis smiled, grabbing a leaf off the ground. "but
    hey, i never said twilight. unless you wanna be called edward from now
    on. now that's an edgy name. you don't even have to read the book. my
    mom forced me to watch the movie when i was like, nine. it's actually not
    even that bad."
    travis shrugged, a smile still tugging at the corners of
    his mouth.

"oh, there goes my dream of meeting a real-life emo. darn," tearing the
    leaf apart, he raised his eyebrows attentively. "hey, don't even try. you
    just admitted anyone could beat you up,"
    still smirking, he pushed his
    foot out so it poked the other male's playfully.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:04 am

▪♛▪【ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ】 wrote:

"Cool, cool." He'd nod when she would fully accept his offer once the destination and time were set, shifting his weight off of the lockers, brushing a hand through his hair. Observing her rather shy demeanor, he would smirk, features softening into a more content expression. "I don't mean to make anything awkward, if that's what's happening?" He'd acknowledge in a friendly manner, hoping she wasn't uncomfortable with his presence in any way.
"We could watch a movie if you'd like. I'm fine with that." Logan would hum meekly, rather enjoying the idea of simply watching a movie and relaxing. "Food. Definitely food. There's no hang out without food." He'd chuckle jokingly, eyes bringing themselves off toward the side. Observing the hallways that were now accompanied by grades and cliques of all sorts, the light-gazed male would shift his attention back to Kinsey, raising his brows in a prompting way.
"I'll probably just leave around ten or something.. my parents couldn't care less about what I do, so yeah." He'd shrug. "Or I could leave earlier; whenever you want."

Chuckling in mock nervousness at the expression that was suddenly thrown in his direction, Miles would playfully wave a hand at him in response. "Whatever you say, comedy." He'd tease, letting one leg shift down onto the ground, leaving the other folded upright with one arm caressing it.
"Well, I sure hope you get my point. I'm not sure what'd be worse- telling the parents the truth about their child's facial reconstruction or lying. I'm blunt so I'd outright just tell them how horrific the outcome was." He would murmur, a bit of scoff etching his tone. "I think I'll have to pass on that, but thanks. I think we've both determined by this point that I am not edgy, so I wouldn't need a ridiculous name like that. I'm not sure who would even name their kid that nowadays.." he'd laugh a little, shaking his head. "I'll take your word for it. I haven't watched it and I don't necessarily plan to any time soon."
Watching as the leaf was torn and likely discarded, he'd emit a soft sigh, rolling his eyes. "What're you even talking about? There's an emo group at this school. Go talk to them." He would dare playfully, narrowing a brow when the contact was made to his shoe. "Admitting I'd lose doesn't mean I still wouldn't provoke." He'd frown, cocking his head slightly whilst observing the other male.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:49 am

✔ TRAVISxKING

xxxxxpushing himself back up, travis took another moment to study miles’ featu
    res, before tracing a finger on the rough pavement. ”you’re making me
    feel like i have to give you a nickname. something about your not-edginess,”

"no, they don’t have a monkeys face literally. i scare them by saying the
    y do, but they actually look okay, because i’m obviously a good surgeon. i m
    ean, i’m sorry we can’t all be like me,"
    the junior laughed, rolling his e
    yes sarcastically.

"not those emos. those scare me." chuckling, travis shifted his foot on
    ce more so that it was next to the other male’s. "hey, at least you admit it."
    he smiled, warmly.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:54 am

|Kinsey Clearwater|Junior|17|Cheerleader|Location; Hallway, Campus| Tags; Logan Beck|

Kinsey's cheeks flushed a light pink at the mention of the awkward tension in the air, standing up a bit more straighter as she shook her head slightly, "N-No it's not awkward, trust me" she spoke softly as she offered a smile, eyes studying the slight curl of his lips when he smirked and adoring it for a simple moment before looking away once more towards the window.
"I'll make sure to get some food then beforehand, and a good movie for us to watch," she grinned at the idea of simply curling up on the couch in her living room with a movie and good food to watch, especially with company. "If you wanna bring something to do other than the movie as well you can." She tilted her head in a slight manner before nodding at the time he brought up "Ten sounds good," Kinsey said as she began rubbing the palm of her hand once more "If you do wanna stay longer though I wouldn't mind...neither would my parents, at least, they're out of town and it's not like i'm throwing a huge party" she chuckled.

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Gwen Jensen, Elliot Johnstone|

Her attention was pulled from Gwen and towards someone who had managed to sneak up on the two, warranting Lilian to slightly jump, startled. She turned her head to see Elliot Johnstone, an athlete on the social ladder but a fellow senior. She didn't know much about him apart from what she'd hear from other students, but it wasn't anything to warrant suspicion from her. "Oh, I'm sorry" Lilian apologized, a smile painted on her face as she looked at the relatively taller student, "You're Elliot...right?" she asked as she shifted her hands from her pockets to her sides, keeping them available in case he was one of those handshake kind of people.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Homosexual
Jock|Senior
Tagged: Lilian, Gwen.
Still smiling warmly, he glanced towards the musician girl. Admittedly, he wasn't too sure of her name, but definitely knew that it began with an 'L', so that was a start, right? Though upon hearing the musician's apology, he tilted his head to one side, looking confused. He blinked a couple of times. "What are you apologising for? You haven't done anything to me... unless you have and I forgot..? But I think that I'd remember something like that..." Elliot commented, his mind going on a slight tangent and diverting away from his original purpose to even squeezing himself into the conversation. He did refocus when the musician asked him to confirm his name - and the fact that she clearly knew his name made him feel more guilty that he didn't know her's. "Yes. I'm Elliot Johnstone," he confirmed, with a brief nod. Then, he rubbed the back of his neck, slightly sheepishly. "I'm really sorry, as I should be, for I do not think I can recall your name..." Elliot admitted, apologising, then he decided to at least take a guess. "...Lily?"

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Artist|Junior
Tagged: Conrith.
The one thing he liked was that the entrance doors were automatic, so as he approached them, they slid open smoothly and he went inside. He hummed under his breath as he started down the corridor, intending on going to his locker to start unloading a couple of books into his locker already - mostly just spare notebooks and other additional things for school, as backups. He also hoped to get the chance to sort through and organise his list of inspirations for his next watercolour piece - he'd spent much of the summer gathering notes and writing down anything that he felt could inspire him, ready for school, and in case he ever felt a bit of artist's block. Ezra's thoughts were interrupted when another junior approached him.
He smiled in response, and raised a hand briefly in greeting. He didn't really know Conrith, aside from the fact that she was a jock, so now was really quite the good opportunity to have a conversation with her. "Hello, Conrith," he started, then he shrugged slightly, "it was pretty good - I didn't do anything too big, though I did start going to a wheelchair basketball group every Thursday evening. How was your summer?" he answered, figuring that he may as well mention something that would probably seem of interest to the athlete.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:26 pm

|Kinsey Clearwater|Junior|17|Cheerleader|Location; Hallway, Campus| Tags; Logan Beck|

Kinsey's cheeks flushed a light pink at the mention of the awkward tension in the air, standing up a bit more straighter as she shook her head slightly, "N-No it's not awkward, trust me" she spoke softly as she offered a smile, eyes studying the slight curl of his lips when he smirked and adoring it for a simple moment before looking away once more towards the window.
"I'll make sure to get some food then beforehand, and a good movie for us to watch," she grinned at the idea of simply curling up on the couch in her living room with a movie and good food to watch, especially with company. "If you wanna bring something to do other than the movie as well you can." She tilted her head in a slight manner before nodding at the time he brought up "Ten sounds good," Kinsey said as she began rubbing the palm of her hand once more "If you do wanna stay longer though I wouldn't mind...neither would my parents, at least, they're out of town and it's not like i'm throwing a huge party" she chuckled.

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Elliot Johnstone, Gwen Jensen|

Lilian blinked, momentarily confused by the boy's chatter before shaking her head, "You had just startled me is all when you first got here, so I apologized for being startled" she explained with a smile, nodding her head once before glancing over at Gwen, then back to Elliot. Once he mentioned her name, or rather his attempt to recall her name, her grin still painted on her face, "It's alright, not exactly a lot of people remember my name, the full name at least" she responded understandingly before continuing, "pretty close, but it's Lilian. You can call me Lee or Lili if it'd make it a bit easier for you." She always understood the confusion or inability to recall her name, it was common ever since she's started school. She'd explain it countless times to countless people, and at this point it didn't even bother her when people called her Lily instead of Lilian.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me