Finding. the. Forbidden. (Open+Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Finding. the. Forbidden. (Open+Accepting)

Postby bby ang3l » Fri May 11, 2018 9:06 am

Well a body might pursure him more then a -
*she looks to luke*

A what ever you call yourself.
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 11, 2018 9:12 am

Luke Ortega | Location: Cafe
Luke blinked slowly, then he placed his hands on the tabletop. "Well, I'm sorry that I don't want to do anything illegal. Just because you think you'll get off easy if you get caught doesn't mean that other people won't," he said, his voice quiet, and even. He turned towards Lily. "I'm sure you'll be great, Lily," he commented towards her, then he turned back towards La-Vinci. "And if you're going to be like that and careless, then I don't think I want any part in this plan. I'll find another way to get information." He pushed off from the table, and stood up. He waved a hand slightly towards the group, as a silent 'goodbye', then he turned and walked to the door of the cafe.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bby ang3l » Fri May 11, 2018 9:27 am

*La-Vinci sighed she didn't mean to offend any of them, but she knew she and especially due to his reaction, she could understand why... After all her father had connections and could buy her out of anything, but she didn't mean it like that.*
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Fri May 11, 2018 9:39 am

Lily rose from her seat fast as lightning and grabbed Luke’s arm with a grip as strong as steel. “We’re your best bet. And there’s strength in numbers. What makes you think it’ll be any easier going at this alone?” Her gaze was a strong as her grip and her resolve was evident.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 11, 2018 9:57 am

Luke froze, tensing up, for he did not like to be touched - especially without his permission. "Let go of me..." he said, his voice toned down to a whisper. He glanced up, noting some of the other customers starting to stare. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to be a part of it. I've made my mind up about that. I want to stay on the right side of the law, thank you," he kept himself calm, as he tended to do, and he didn't want there to be a scene in the middle of the cafe.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bby ang3l » Fri May 11, 2018 10:57 am

*La-Vinci got up walking to the two and said queitly*

Fine,you don't have to be in on this one, you can just try to listen in around the town, I don't want you back out of this, you can't, we need everyone we can get for them. They don't deserve to suffer dead or alive... Because of our disagreements.

*her eyes filled with sorrow, she was using her mothers technic it always worked for herself and her mother, "a woman's sorrow is bigger then a mans ego" as her mother would say, and it had gotten La-Vinci through alot money couldn't, so of course it was her motive to.*
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri May 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Jessica Wood| 19 years old|Town square|tags:La Vinci, Lucas, and Lily
"Look before we do this we need to have a gameplan we have to know what exactly were are getting into and I have a feeling that those files are going to be locked up tight" she whispered softly to the group glancing at the other customers "We are going to need all hands on deck for this" she said to Luke softly pleading gently with her eyes
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Fri May 11, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bby ang3l » Fri May 11, 2018 12:21 pm

*The girls looked like a bunch of deseprate girls fighting or merely begging over him, but La-Vinci didn't care as long as the ones around them didn't know what they were really doing*
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Fri May 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Despite all of the girls pleading for him to stay, they seemed to all have completely differing ways of attempting to convince him. “I’ll make a scene. Don’t test me. I said you need us and I’m saying we need you. I meant what I said,” she retorted, her voice beginning to raise. She let go of his arm, although her eyes didn’t let go of his gaze. They were just as hard as her grip.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Glancing around at the girls, he sighed inwardly. The last thing he needed was some sort of fight, and though he had never really been friends with any of them, he knew it was his best shot at finding Dani. "Alright. I'm not taking part in your break-in plan, but I'm on-board for anything less illegal, and I'm only doing this for Dani. My parents are having dinner with the Chief of Police and his wife on Monday, so I can sit in and listen to their conversation," Luke said, looking around at the others carefully, to see what they'd think.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me