snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: snowed in || full

Postby Wolf Storm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:49 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
L U K E

E V A N S

-Tags: N/A (Open) -22 year old male
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

"Well, it was nice meeting you," Luke stated. "I'm going to head back the cabin, Teddy's cold," Luke began to walk back to Cabin 2 with Teddy in his arms and Cooper following him. The brunette opened the cabin door and was immediately met with warm air drafting out. Quickly closing the door, he immediately headed to his room. He began to unpack his clothes, food, and the dog's necessities that he had left there before. He took out the dog food and their bowls and placed them on the ground. While he filled up the bowl, he sighed. It had been quite the day. The two dogs sat patiently near Luke waiting for him to finish. When he did finish, the dogs immediately chowed down. Afterwards, he took out his food and placed them in the mini-fridge that was placed neatly in the corner.
When he was done, he sat down on the chair that was placed in front of the mahogany desk. Taking out his notebook, he flipped to the next clean page. He unzipped his pencil case and immediately started drawing the scenery outside and the people that had came to the mountain. Afterwards, he wrote a small description, the date, and signed the sketch. He closed his notebook and left it on the table. Standing up, he walked to the king sized bed and laid there. Turning his head, he was greeted with two sleeping dogs cuddled together. Luke, being the person he was, draped the blanket over them and smiled. 'Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad,' Little did he know how wrong he was.
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:25 pm

Aiden Sanders
—————————
Male//20//tags: luke//

As Aiden looked around, he saw a man enter with two small dogs behind him. Warm happiness filled his heart and he smiled broadly. Grabbing his stuff, he walked quickly to his room, flinging the bag onto his bed. He sprawled the blanket out and ran his fingers through the soft fabric, wishing for the time of sleep to come soon. Unzipping his duffle, he carefully lifted out the neatly stacked clothes, not willing to wrinkle them or topple them over. He walked slowly over to the dresser and put the shirts in the middle drawer and the pants on the bottom. In the top he put his journal, some pencils, his socks and underwear and his phone charger. After he had arranged his belongings, he shoved the empty carrier under the fancy bed and made his way back out to the common area. He scanned the room, brown gaze resting on the door that led to the two puppies. Smilin once more, he walked over and knocked on the door. “Hello!” He greeted once the door was opened “I’m Aiden. What’s your name?”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:09 pm

L U K E

E V A N S

-Tags: Aiden -22 year old male

A loud knock startled Luke as he was beginning to fall asleep. He scrambled off his bed and hit his foot on his bed.'Ow! That hurts!' However, he ignored the pain and brushed himself off. He opened the door and stared at the man in front of him. 'He looks pretty happy. He's cute,' Luke observed. "Hey, I'm Luke. You can come in if you want." Somewhere behind Luke, a soft whine could be heard. The blankets seemed to have been moved as Cooper stretched his legs, while he was still sleeping. Close by was Teddy who was snuggling against the Shiba Inu. Luke smiled softly as he walked over and sat on his bed. He gestured Aiden to come in and sit in the chair that was directly across from the bed. The 22 year old pointed to his dogs and introduced them in a hushed tone. "This is Cooper and this is Teddy. Do you have any pets?"
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open slots

Postby inky. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:22 pm

Aiden Sanders
—————————
Male//20//tags: luke//

Aiden walked past Luke, taking in the sight of his room. It was similar, if not identical to his own. His gaze caught the little bundle squirming under the sheets. His jaw dropped and he scurried over to the bed. He sat himself down, looking back at Luke. “No, I don’t.” He sighed longingly “My mom was allergic to dogs and my dad refused to get a cat so all I ever had was a turtle when I was 9.” He returned his sights to the puppy in the covers, hovering his hand over his soft looking head. “Is he friendly?” He asked. It seemed like a stupid question since the puppy was wagging his small tail and looking up at him with huge adorable eyes.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:07 pm

L U K E

E V A N S

Slight panting could be heard as Teddy and Cooper woke up from their short nap. They seemed to have noticed Aiden and their tails began to wag back and forth. Luke slightly raised an eyebrow when Aiden's jaw dropped at the sight of his two dogs. The cute boy seemed to have taken a liking to Cooper and Teddy. The brunette observed the happy-go-lucky boy as he hesitated on petting one of Luke's dogs. "Yeah, they're both pretty friendly. They're trained so that's a plus," Luke answered the seemingly obvious question. Luke's eyes trailed down to Aiden's arms as he began to blush slightly. 'Stop Luke! You literally just met the guy. He's probably straight anyways.' Luke thought.
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:23 pm

x
    LEONAxBEAULIEU
    nineteen, cabin three, tags; open!

leona felt a rush of excitement as she approached the snowy mountains, just the thought of
      roasting marshmallows on an open fire and building snowmen made her youthful soul glow.
      leo had been looking forward for this trip for what seemed like an eternity, escaping from
      life in the city for a while sounded pretty heavenly to the girl and without hesitation, she
      accepted the offer as soon as she discovered the invitation in her mailbox. I mean, anyone
      would love a vacation in an actual winter wonderland! after searching for a good parking
      spot, she unloaded the trunk and a fluffy companion, who was previously going ham on a
      bone, followed behind her. leo took a moment to appreciate the scenery before trugding
      herself and her luggage to the cabin. her current surroundings were very different from
      what she was used to back home but fortunately, leona was quick to adjust to the colder
      environment. for a few split seconds, leona was in her own daydream as she observed the
      location around her and took everything in with a deep breath of the fresh, crisp air. that
      was until she noticed her pup wondering off to look for somewhere to pee. leo playfully
      rolled her eyes, "I hope nobody mistakes that yellow snow for lemonade!" she thought.
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zoe post 2

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:53 am

Seeing the smile on zeppelins face but most of zoe' s fears to rest because if she got trapped here at least she had someone who would tolerate her cynical attitude.  "Not to bad, just slowly freezing to death," she said with a bleak smile, "so how did they convince to come up to this frigid place?"  As she waited for his response she leaned down and likes her fingers through the little carrier to say hello to his little fluff ball.  Take about the contrast of the century, a heavily tattooed and imposing structure of a man with his little miniature dwarf white bunny.  The thought made her giggle a little bit as she gave the little bunny a coo, and as she stood back up Wafflez got up on her hind legs trying to sniff out the little bunny that she loved to play with.  With a laugh  Zoe replied to zeppelin, "haha yeah you and me both, I knew it was going to be cold, but I didn't think it would be 5 layers kind of cold.  Though I'm sure we can just huddle in front of the fire if we get too cold."  Zoe imagined the two curled up with blankets and all that pets in front of the fire, but tried to push the thought down so it wouldn't flutter her to much. They were friends, and that's kind of where Zoe left it.

[ sorry my coding isn't up to par my internet in my house keeps flickering in and out, so I just wanted to get at least on of their posts up. If anyone wants to interact with Zac he is out side with his puppies c: ]
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

celeste taylor adams|tags: open

Postby summerxstars » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:44 am

Whenever Celeste arrived she took a breath. Her arms shaking a little at the thought of other people and the snow outside.
She bundled herself up in her cozy and fancy, fur jacket. She then hopped out looking at the ground a little. She grabbed her purse and one other of her bags. She then shut the car door and walked to her cabin, which was called cabin two. She located an open bed and threw her stuff on it gently. She took a heavy breath looking at her shoes thinking of happy thoughts, though it seemed to be hard for her for some reason. The next thought in her mind was she needed to socialize. But, she couldn't bring herself to get up. So, she pulled out of her bag her gummy bears and snacked on a few. She thought to herself she looked probably so weird. Oh man this was gonna be embarrassing if anyone looked her way.
Last edited by summerxstars on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:59 am

Aiden Sanders
—————————
male//20//tags: luke//

Aiden smiled and pet the fluffy puppy on his belly. “What’s his name?” He asked, smiling. He loves dogs. Always had and always would. He moved his hand up to the dog’s neck, scratching through the scruffy fur that surrounded it. His hand was greeted with happy licks, causing Aiden’s smile to become wider. His gaze moved over to Luke, who was standing in the doorway still.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:16 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
L U K E

E V A N S

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

”The one that’s on you right now is Cooper.” The pomeranian is Teddy,” Luke repeated. ’He must have been distracted by Cooper when I introduced them earlier’ Luke thought as he sat beside Aiden on the bed. ”Tell me about yourself,” Luke said as he watched Aiden pet Cooper. ’This guy is pretty easy to talk to, even if he seems to get distracted easily...’
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me