You Own It | horse x rider rp | open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: You Own It | horse x rider rp | open

Postby marimoon » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:52 am

madeline; seventeen; almost lost; tags; matthew

In the distance, Madeline could spot a figure. She had decided to continue walking, except she was now almost lost, having only the faint silhouettes of the buildings as a guide back. So when she spotted another soul riding round the terrain, she let Vigil's reins loosen and told him to go.
    The sensitive pony didn't need much else to get going, and took off in an unexpected canter to the pair in the distance. Madeline let him run until they were closer, but Vigil didn't respond to the pressure being put on the reins when she asked for trot. He didn't listen to her legs or seat either. He did slow down a bit, but didn't change his gait or move to the side when she asked.
    For a second, she swore she was going to crash into the boy and his horse, except miraculously her own pony transitioned into a trot, before stopping abruptly to neigh at the other horse. He continued walking towards the pair.
    "Hi," she called to the rider and his horse, "I'm Madeline and this is Vigil, we're kind of sort of lost."
Last edited by marimoon on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
marimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- post one

Postby razzberry » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:17 pm

ronnie myers
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      female - 23 y/o - montana & cicada - loc. barn - tags. finn

The toe of her black paddock boots scuffed against the dirt path that connected to several other paths which branched off to different paddocks. Ronnie's thick curly hair was tied back into a puffy ponytail with loose strands curling around her face. She had recently dyed her op if naturally chocolate brown curls so that they were a light caramel color and inadvertently made her green eyes stand out against her mocha colored skin. The wind blew gently at her face and a soft snort from over her shoulder alerted her that she wasn't walking fast enough for the tall mare she was leading. Montana, Ronnie's huge Belgian warmblood, nudged the back of the mixed woman's shoulder in a signal to pick up the pace. The large mare was the definition of a 'gentle giant' and Ronnie had fallen deeper in love with her since the day she was born and hand raised by Ronnie herself. "I know, sorry Monty. Forgot that was one of your pet peeves" the curly haired woman chuckled as she lengthened her strides and picked up the pace. In no time at all they reached the barn and upon spying a pair of vacant cross ties, Ronnie brought the bay Warmblood to a halt and secured the ties on either side of her leather halter. At the set of cross ties facing them a little farther down the barn aisle, Ronnie noticed another mare fidgeting impatiently with quick stamps that struck the hard stable floor. The cherry bay mare was a gorgeous sight though she could tell her temperament might have been anything but desirable at the moment for her owner. She shifted her eyes sideways to where Finn stood, an unimpressed expression covering his face. "The pretty ones are always the most feisty ones. I learned that the hard way" she spoke up across the barn, offering the young man a lighthearted laugh. At her side, Montana swung her huge head around, the muscles in her thick neck flexing as the bay mare snorted for her owner to give her more attention.

annika bennett
      female - 25 y/o - aquilo & bishop - loc. jumping ring - tags.

"Don't you dare" the sharp warning slid off of Annika's tongue and her eyes were narrowed down towards the side of the brown gelding's face beneath her. Aquilo had that look on his face that only meant he was in one of his moods and was going to make training that day very difficult. He had recently taken to brushing up against the fences or sides of the arena when he was annoyed with Annika, and the look he wore in his eyes now gave the brunette an idea of what the stubborn gelding had in mind. Shortening her reins and squeezing his barrel tightly managed to urge him into an obedient walk but Anni could feel him play with the bit in his mouth, his telltale sign that he was up to no good. Aquilo easily maneuvered into a trot and than a rocking canter as Annika took him around the ring a few times before lining him up to the first jump. The gelding's ears flicked backwards and as he approached the jump he moved slightly to the side so that his rider's calf and foot would rub uncomfortably against the post of the jump. "Knock it off Aquilo, or I swear you'll be on stall arrest for the next week" she bit out through gritted teeth before slowing the brown Irish Draught to a walk.

heath fletcher
      male - 22 y/o - viktor - loc. baths - tags.

The sun was hot as it beat down on his bare shoulders and seeped into his scalp thanks to his mop of black hair, it really only seemed to absorb the heat from the blistering sun. His shirt was hung over the wooden rail of the outdoor bathing stations and he was wishing that it was himself who was about to get doused in cold water. He moved towards the beautiful dapple grey stallion who stood patiently with his lead connected to the rungs on the wall of the bathing stall, deep brown eyes watching his rider expectantly. Heath could practically sense the pleading in the look Viktor was giving him and the tatted man shook his head with a light chuckle. "You know Vik, I really wouldn't be mad at you if you splashed me a little bit" he said in a teasing tone. Grabbing the hose he turned the nozzle on and let the cold water pour out of it onto his hand. When he was sure it wasn't too cold he brought it towards the stallion's legs and worked his way up his body. A satisfied grunt left Viktor's nose and the Lipizzaner turned his head to lip at the jet of water playfully.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:51 pm

heather sovereign }{ location; barn to outdoor arena #2 }{ tags; igneous, open
    "Suck in," said Heather to her bloating mare as she tightened her girth. A soft sigh came from Igneous and allowed Heather to finish tightening the girth. Igneous was sporting one of their favourite sets, the navy blue equestrian stockholm set. Heather ran her hand along her horse's neck and then pulled the reins over her head. She then picked her Charles Owen helmet and began to lead Igneous out of the barn, putting on her helmet as she walked. When they stepped out of the barn, the sunshine on Igneous' bay coat make the rippling of her muscles seem more dramatic. Shod hooves made a clattering noise as they crossed the yard and approached the second outdoor arena. Heather opened the gate and shut it again after her mount had followed her in. She let down her stirrups and then made her way to the mounting block and swung a leg over her big bay mare.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 am

Matthew Jones|Location: Roaming|Tags: Madeline

Matthew gently cooed to Frost as the girl and her horse approached. Frost walking beside him made her feel at ease and patiently stood. He gave her a stroke on the neck to show that she was good. When the girl said she was lost he gave a small nod to show he was listening. But, he took a moment in time to think. His beautiful grey mare let out a soft whinny to the horse in response to his neigh.

"Hello there, I'm Matthew this is Frost" he said beckoning to his mare standing beside him grazing. "By lost, where do you wanna go? I've only arrived as of now but, I've actually seen quite the bit of the property." He looked to her gently. "You need an introduction to the barn or....?" he added quickly. Frost's ears perked towards the new person. The mare gave her owner a small nudge to ensure she'd still get some love.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ii FE; FO

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:42 pm

Piper Hart
    Female
    Odyssey ⚓ Hunter/Jumper
    @Heath
    Wash Rack
    #ScrubaDubDub
    #OddyintheTub #SudsyPony
The bay gelding's coat was thoroughly soaked and his owner was dutifully scrubbing away thick mud that had been matted into his once gleaming hair. Felicity was bent halfway over as she used a flexible rubber curry to massage away a clump stuck between his legs. Her phone had been carefully placed in a container on the stone wall - well away from the water spray - with alternative rock music softly blasting through the speakers. She was quietly humming to the last few verses of Painkiller by Dreamer when another person and horse showed up to the wash racks. She paid no mind at first - as her wonderful warmblood took that moment to display his ability at a full body shake - sending soap and water droplets from his soaked pelt in every direction. Felicity squeaked and jumped away a foot or so; grumbling under her breath. She stood up straight, her back sending a spasm up her spine from being held in a crooked angle. Swiping the back of her damp forearm across her forehead to clear away the wet auburn hair that clung in stringy strands, she reassesed the horse before her. Odyssey was slowly becoming a horse she recognized - his mane was detangled and dripping down his neck, she'd let the conditioner sit and do it's job for a few minutes. His tail had once been knotted and full of muddy brambles, but she'd painstakingly fingercombed it all out and had it conditioning as well. His body was almost done, only a good rinsing was left and she'd take him out to dry. His socks, once invisible were now pink from the skin showing through. Felicity had even had to scrap the muck and mire from his face, once again a star shown brightly on his forehead.

Leaning back, she took a deep breath and looked around. Her new love-obsession Favorite Liar by the Wrecks was strumming through the opening chords and she couldn't help but sing along.
I remember going
Out to see the big rocks
Went without you knowing
Hope you're not too mad
I go a lot - I go a lot
Petrification doesn't require a basilisk.
There was Heath. The Heath. Naked. Well, really only half-naked, but all wet and sweaty so that had to count for more. He was minding his own business with his grey Lipizzaner. Doing what any good horseowner would do. But did he have to do it right next to her??? When she looked like a mess and her odd-ball of a horse was at one of his worst (okay so he was minus the dirt and muck, but why couldn't he see them when she was on her game!?)
Felicity had instantly clammed up and quickly darted to the opposite side - putting Odyssey inbetween them. It also helped to put distance between his half-naked body and her bulging eyes. She was practically out of breath and her cheeks were inflammed; the tips of her ears could have been alternates to beacons - glaringly red hot. The front of her dark blue quarter-zip long sleeve shirt was plastered to her body from giving her gelding a bath - bits of horse slime, soap bubbles, and a few strands of hay painted her plain shirt into a one-of-a-kind canvas.

Please, don't let him notice me. Please, don't let him notice me. She repeated the mantra over in her head as she tried to hide behind the hunter. Oddy, was concerned by her sudden change in behavior and tried to reach over with his big head; kind eye looking towards her swathed in dark eyelashed. He tried to nuzzle her shoulder with his soft muzzle, his untrimmed whiskers tickling her cheek.

Finn O'Malley
    Male
    Firefly ⨂ Mischief :: Eventing
    @Veronica
    Grooming Crossties
Finn had glanced up from where he was bent over, strapping on sturdy galloping boots to the black stocking legs in preparation for the field training they were about to do. He watched Veronica lead her large mare into the opposing grooming bay. As he straightened up to cross to the other side of Firefly, he caught the woman's comment. "Don't I know it." He shook his short ginger locks in dejected agreement. "Are you going to work cross country today? I'm about to head out if you want me to wait up." He called back over his shoulder from his position as he attached the left front boot and pulled on a protective bell boot.

He enjoyed Ronnie's company, especially when riding - they were well matched and could take each others critiques - often striving to become better instead of rivals. The mares were equally matched in all but temperament - which actually helped; Montana's cooler attitude could help calm his mare (well, attempt) and his hotshot red could spice the large mare up. Their rides together were more often than not enjoyable (unless his fiery warmblood put her mind to dislodging him). He would be disappointed if she said no.

[Hope that was okay, razzberry - if you want me to change it, please let me know]
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zoe post 1

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:44 am

xxxZoexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

25yrs
    female
    w/ finn
    @ wash stall
    ♥ no real crush

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It had been an early morning as usual and it began like it always did, with large lapping licks from Zoe's ever so faithful dog, Pancakes. He had been given the name after being found outside of a local breakfast place covered in syrup, and since that day Zoe had dragged him along as her own little helper. Pushing the 200lb mastiff off of her, she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes which had crusted over most likely due to dog saliva. She also rubbed the drool off of her chin only to look down at her to notice the pool there, gross. Flipping the pillow over to ignore it for now, she began with the usual; shower, shave, change and breakfast before letting out a whistle and starting down the hall.

Kicking the door open Zoe found the usual sight of zac passed out and almost falling out of his own bed, but completely deep in sleep also drooling. She nudged her head towards him, letting Pancakes know it was out to start the attack of kisses, which abruptly woke him up. "hey lazy bones, its time to ride," Zoe said reaching down to pick up an item of his dirty clothes and threw it at him just as he was lifting his head. Though as he started to mutter something she had already walked out and headed straight to the barn.

Mr. White and Mr. Grey had their heads hanging out their stall much desiring to see the sight that was walking towards them right at that moment. Zoe brushed her hands alongside the wood grain on the the boy's stalls, which only made Mr. White start to become a little restless desiring to buck free in the pasture most likely. Pulling a carrot from my pocket as she also grabbed his lead rope, she waved the carrot in front of him and his ears perked right up. She pushed open his stall door and clipped on his lead, keeping him calm with the carrot. "Come on big boy," Zoe coed to him as she lead him to his pasture to get some well needed energy out. Though as soon as he was turned out, he turned to watch and wait for Zoe to bring him his partner in crime. Temping Grey also with a carrot, he was soon along side his brother in their pasture chasing each other with as much gusto as they could. Zoe always smiled watching them together, reminded her very much of how Zac and her used to play as children. Probably why Zoe and Zac knew they had to have the boys after seeing them for only a moment. Though with a large nudge from Pancakes she was jutted back to reality, "Hey there big boy, don't you have a hole to dig or some barn cat to chase," she said scruffing up his big head. He wasn't your typical barn dog, but he adjusted pretty well and doesn't seem to bother any of the horses. She then put out Arrow and Envy before pulling Baby Girl out thinking it would be good to go on a long trail ride and practice some natural jumping.

Pulling the sweet mare out of her stall, Zoe gave her a quick peck on the forehead looking forward to an easy simple day out on the trails. Zoe hooked up the lead, even though she hardly even needed a lead, and guided her down the hall ways towards the cross ties. Though within a few feet she could hear a small conversation happening across the hallway, so walked quickly past only taking a quick glance to see who were currently occupying the stalls. On one side it was Finn with his mess mop of ginger hair and the other Ronnie with her beautiful tall Belgian Warmblood, with zoe standing in the middle with her dappled almost rose grey mare. Trying to think of who to stall next to Zoe just seemed to stand there int he center of their conversation, not wanting to interrupt but yet stood right in the middle of it. Pancakes lumbered right on in and made his way over to Finn looking for a good scratch or two, while he extended his head up to Firefly looking for a friendly sniff. With a gander at the large dog, Zoe shook her head and walked Baby Girl into the stall next to Finn and hooked her up. Not wanting to barge in, she left them to their own devise as they seemed to have made plans already.
Last edited by Crazycookiemonster on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimoon » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:49 am

madeline faun; seventeen; somewhere?; tags; matthew

Madeline stared at the boy. Wow, she thought, slightly puzzled, my first real human interaction since I got here.
    She smiled, and shook her head. "Honestly? I have no clue. I've only seen the barn, was kind of hoping to get to know everything,
    but I don't think that'll be possible in one day."
    Vigil stretched his neck out to sniff the mare, and took a small step closer. Madeline stayed still and silent, just watching the two.
    Her pony hadn't had much contact with other horses outside of riding arenas, having been a school pony. He stayed mainly in his stall,
    and even when turned out he was separated from the other horses.
    "I think this is the first mare he's ever come really close to," she whispered to Matthew, her smile growing, "he's basically an eleven year old, you know? Like he's just now starting to talk to girls."
    Madeline laughed at her own "joke". Vigil didn't mind, and continued to sniff the beautiful mare out.
Last edited by marimoon on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:28 am

Matthew Jones|Location: Roaming|Tags: Madeline

He chuckled at the girls remark about not knowing where. "Well I'm sure I can give you a tour if you like around what I know. I'm sure Frost wouldn't mind if I hopped on her, she's quite easy going" he grinned gently. Matthew gave a small laugh hearing the girl. "Frost deals with one on a daily basis, a large chestnut called Diabolo, he's mine and obviously not here with me at the moment" he said watching the mare be friendly. "Except I must admit usually she get's frustrated with Diabolo after some time, but I've also learned they're like friends but at times can be rude to one another" he chuckled. "Thank goodness Frost is a social mare...I use to ride a school pony, a sweet mare to be but, down right rude to just about anything other than people and on occasion I swear I could have been a giant carrot" he said grinning.

Frostbite "Frost"|Thoroughbred x Hanoverian|Tags: Vigil

The mare breathed gently taking in the smell of the new horse. Her brown eyes flicked over to ensure her owner still stood beside her. Her ears perked as the space between the two became lessened. She being her friendly self, gave a small nicker. Her eyes searched around her for a few moments before observing this horse. She wasn't use to being just sniffed. With, Diabolo she's use to playing and biting and kicking at each other. This was what she'd consider a newer of interactions.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimoon » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:10 pm

madeline faun; seventeen; somewhere; tags; matthew jones

Vigil jerked his head up in response to the mare's nicker. This took Madeline by surprise, and she just stared at her pony. How rude of him! He lowered his head quickly and chased her nose with his, sending a small snort. This is much better. Vigil, though not having spent much time with other horses, was always very social. Maybe he's just unused to being around the same species.
    Madeline laughed Matthews comment. "Yeah, I think most of us school riders have been seen as giant carrots. It's a pain, really," She let out a breath and gave the animal beneath her a pat, "Vigil especially, loves to bite everything that moves. Or that doesn't, he used to hold his brushes in his mouth when I groomed him in his stall."
    As soon as her words let her mouth, Vigil have a small, playful nip at the mare's nose.
    "Vigil, don't do that, she's your first friend!"
    The criollo didn't mind, and kept his head outstretched. Madeline sighed. She loved the pony dearly, but he could be very rambunctious at times. She shrugged and turned her gaze to Matthew.
    "Alright tour guide, show me around." She joked, before gesturing for them to go elsewhere.

"The horse is our melody.
Crafted by lights, woven by gods.
They are power with which we bind ourselves.
Fluid as water, as unharnessed as flame.
Contradiction of our own nature, preserved in primal fury.
"
marimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gracefuldancer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:16 pm

Amelia Jones 20 y/o Crush/bf- open (PM me) Tags- open

Amelia nodded her head as her headphones streamed music to her ears and took a bite of her apple. She had just finished organizing all her tack and supplies and getting settled and was double checking that she had everything set up. She heard a nicker from behind her, and she turned around to see her Holsteiner gelding, Sky, sticking his head out of his stall. She smiled and walked over to him. She held out the rest of her apple to the gelding and he eagerly took it from her palm. Amelia rubbed the gray gelding's neck "Wanna go for a test ride and check out one of the arenas?" Sky nudged her with his head and she laughed, her music still playing in her headphones. She walked back over to her tack and picked up her jumping tack, a simple bridle, girth, and close-contact saddle, as well as her favorite royal blue saddle pad and matching polos. She carried the stuff over to Sky's stall along with her saddle stand. She placed it outside his stall and walked back to pick up her grooming box. She walked over to the stall again, and she smiled to herself when one of her favorite songs, Ophelia by The Lumineers, started playing. She laughed as Sky nudged her side and she kissed his forehead. She disconnected her headphones and turned the volume up on her phone just loud enough so she and Sky could hear it. As she brushed Sky's coat she tapped her foot and hummed along. As the songs changed she then continued to pick his hooves, comb his mane and tail, and begin tacking him up, nodding her head to the beat of the songs and occasionally giving Sky a scratch behind his ears or a kiss on the nose.
gracefuldancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me