Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Postby faith_louise » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:47 am

Tori Louise
I sigh softly to myself as I heard someone coming up to the roof behind me. Dangling my legs off of the edge of the building, I speak. "Amazing isn't it?" I say to Ethan, not turning to look at him or anything. I just knew it was him. Taylor wouldn't have followed me since she knows that usually if I went up here without asking if anyone wanted to join, she wouldn't come.

Oliver Zane
I look at the girl that walked over to me, "Hey." I say to her as I look at her. I smile charmingly and my eyes look at hers. I blink then throw a knife at the target and get a bulls eye.
── The Third, But You ───────────
╒═════════════════════════╕
.::Q U O T E::.
"Thinking about the
Past
but, cryιng нαρριℓу cause it
Happened."
────

coding
╘═════════════════════════╛
─────────────── Can Call Me ──
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:50 am

Mayla|💥|feeling~flirty
She saw his charming smile no tried not to blush, she grabbed a knife and threw it hitting the dummy right in the forehead, " beat that" she smirked
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:36 am

||кяαѕσтα ρяσ¢ниσѕт|18|fєαмℓє||

Krasota follows silently after retrieving her knife from her boot again. She stopped beside him and gripped her blade before throwing it at the target. It traveled quickly and precisely, landing in the middle of the dummies heart. She pushed her blonde bangs behind her ear and removed her leather jacket before tying it around her waist. She crossed her arms and glared at the newcomer.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:37 am

(Maya is not a newcomer she had been with the rebels since she was 13 just a reminder)
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:42 am

[I know. But she is a newcomer in the group that Krasota was speaking to so to Krasota she is a newcomer. And Krasota is kinda new so.]
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:09 am

Oliver Zane || age 22 || tag(s) : Mayla & Krasota
I smirk and notice Krasota's throw, "Good throw." I say with a smile then throw my own knife at one of the targets and it hit the palm of the targets hand. "Beat that." I say to Mayla. I backed up, watching both of them.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:23 am

Mayla|♡
She smiled and threw the knife and hit the targets heart,"beated" she said she liked oliver but decided to hide her feeling,but she gained the strength to ask him to go on a friend date "do you wanna go to the fancy new restaurant but of course dont pay?" She asked throwing another knife
Last edited by Gray! on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:38 am

Oliver Zane || age : 22 || male
I smirk softly, this girl likes competition, I thought and threw another knife and it hit the heart just like hers did. "Tie." I say and smile at her. Suddenly I felt butterflies in my stomach and I felt the need to go outside. I blink and look around Mayla at the doors. "Excuse me for a moment." I say politely and jog over to the doors. I slip through the doors and close them behind me. I look around for a moment and then run down the side of the building.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:39 am

Ethan

"What is?" I ask her, slightly confused
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:41 am

Mayla
She was slightly confused she looked at the girl and smiled at the frowning girl, i decided to see if he was ok i ran out and found him "oliver are you ok?" She asked concerned
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me