Seal Beach||Romance RP||♥

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Seal Beach||Romance RP||♥

Postby Googly Bear » Wed May 28, 2014 9:43 am

.:Silver:.
My whole body immediately perks up. Ever since I walked in I've just wanted to see everything that's here. That's why I came to this door in the first place. To see what was behind it. Now that I know it's locked I'm extra curious, but there isn't anything I can do other than wait. "Absolutely!" I say, starting down the stairs. "Let's go!" We stand in the middle of the foyer, between the kitchen and living room, and take in everything around us. I see stairs leading down and a door going outside. "Where to first?" I ask.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:57 am

Cambridge
Female/19/Single

I take the steps two at a time as I follow Silver downstairs. "How about the kitchen?" I suggest, glancing towards it. "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry." Once inside the kitchen, I murmur "Fancy," and raise my eyebrows as I examine the room. I walk across the floor, running my hand along the smooth marble counter, until I get to the fridge. Inside, there's pretty much every food I can think of off the top of my head. I grab an orange and turn back to Silver with a smile on my face. "This is awesome."
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:46 am

I had been so excited about the trip and meeting new people that I forgot to pay attention to my body, or better yet my stomach. "I could definitely use some food," I say as I grab cream cheese from the refrigerator door. I walk to the cupboards and open them one by one. They're all organized into their purposes, and I finally find the one with bread and cereal. I grab a bagel and look for a knife next. That drawer is right by the sink, just like in my apartment. "It really is pretty great," I mention as I spread the cream cheese on my bagel.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Cambridge
Female/19/Single

As I unpeel my orange, I scan the room for a trash can. Finding one, I drop the peels into it and tear off a wedge of the orange. I bite into it, the sweet flavor filling my mouth, and grab a napkin to stop the juices from dribbling onto my clothes. "Where should we go next?" I ask Silver.

(I just realized that I don't know how an orange works. XD If anyone wants to come explore the house with Silver and Cambridge, feel free!)
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:39 am

((I'll have Andy join them C: How do you not know how an orange works though? Haha))

I look around, taking small bites of my bagel. I see a door on the opposite side of the living room and smile. "How about outside?" I ask Cambridge. The sun is shining but the ocean breeze would feel nice. "I wonder what's back there." I make my way to the door and turn to face Cambridge with a smile.

.:Andy:.
After a few minutes of getting to know my new roommate I head downstairs. Two girls are down there, they must be the ones who were talking to us earlier. I would've joined them, but it would be rude to leave the boy I'd just met. I lean against the wall by the stairs and watch them for just a moment. What are they doing?
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:51 pm

(Sorry I haven't replied yet! I've been busy lately but I'll post in the next few days!)
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:29 am

((That's alright! Out of everyone you've responded the most (;))
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Cambridge
Female/19/Single

"Sure, great idea!" I exclaim. I think I saw a pool out there, but I can't be sure... I follow Silver and it isn't until I've arrived at the door when I notice the boy standing near the stairs. "Oh, wow, hi!" I call to him, a bit surprised. "Are you the mystery person?" I cringe and whisper to Silver, "Okay, no, that was a really weird question..."
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Googly Bear » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:57 am

I hear Cambridge say something and turn around to face her, only to see a boy standing by the stairs. I chuckle a little and lean over to say, "I didn't think so, don't worry. It was more flirtatious than anything else." I take in the looks of the boy. He's extremely tall, which is saying something because I know quite a few tall people. The next thing I see is that he has plenty of tattoos, but I don't really mind. Then I notice something a little strange... Is he wearing eye makeup?

.:Andy:.
I smile at the girls comment. "I suppose I am," I say, the corner of my mouth pulling up just a little. Running a hand through my hair I take a few steps closer to them. "I'm Andrew," I say placing my hand on my chest. "But feel free to call me Andy. And you are?" I stopped a few feet away and stand, almost looming over them, happy to meet more people in the house.
Googly Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:47 am

Cambridge
Female/19/Single

I smile at Silver, then turn to the boy, who has introduced himself as Andy. "I'm Cambridge," I respond, looking up at him. "This is Silver. We were about to go outside, wanna join us?" I glance out the window, admiring the scenery.

(Ugh, that was a very lame post. I've pretty much abandoned this roleplay, and CS in general, but I plan to change that now ^^)
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me