.|☀|.ѕυммєя тɪмє.|☀|.{α тєєη ѕυммєя ∂яαмα яρ}.{α¢¢єρтιηg}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .|☀|.ѕυммєя тɪмє.|☀|.{α тєєη ѕυммєя ∂яαмα яρ}.{α¢¢єρтιηg

Postby marsiscool » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:13 am

where you invest
        yourlove,
        you invest
        your life

ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ sᴛɪʟᴇs
        -- ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ -- Wearing -- ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇss ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ
Victoria sat down on her dining table, her phone resting on it as she slowly ate small spoonfuls of cereal. Her gaze moved around the room, having no plans today with any of her friends since most of them where on vacation she wasn't bothered to move quickly enough. Sure she had other friends but they weren't the type of friends you would call and ask to hang out instead they were the type that sat behind you during math class and handed you their math homework, something like that. She looked down at the bowl and took another spoonful before she pushed the chair out and stood up, walking over to the sink and leaving the bowl. She'd eventually wash it later or if she got lucky her mom would. She went up to her bedroom and brushed her teeth once again, it was a habit of hers before she went back down and marched outside to stroll around her neighborhood.

love will not betray you,
        dismay you or enslave you
        it will set
        you free

ᴄʟʏᴅᴇ ɢᴀsᴘᴀʀ ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ
        -- ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ -- Wearing -- ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Fixing his light brownish hair in his bathroom mirror, Clyde had the towel wrapped around his waist since he had just stepped out of the shower. It took him a good five minutes to give it that perfect spike before he walked back to his bedroom and changed into a regular outfit of his, a white t-shirt and a jacket, followed by slim jeans. He picked up his phone from his bed and looked down at the messages he had received while he was in the bathroom, five from girls he was leading on. Ignoring two of their text messages and answering three of them he sprayed some cologne on the sides of his face and went downstairs to grab a protein bar. He felt his phone vibrate again but slid it inside his back pocket before he went outside to walk to the local coffee shop since he was craving one of their cappuccinos.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 am

~N a m e
Derek Nathaniel Rose
~A g e
~G e n d e r
Male
~S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n
Straight
~B i r t h p l a c e
A small island in Florida

~H a i r
Brunette
~E y e s
Icy Blue
~S k i n
Ivory
~H e i g h t
About 6'3''
~W e i g h t
Unknown
~B o d y S h a p e
Muscular and athletic
~B o d y M o d i f i c a t i o n s
None
~P r e f e r e d C l o t h i n g
Derek usually wears a white hoodie or t-shirt with black jeans and white/black sneakers.

~P e r s o n a l i t y
Derek is almost never serious. He loves to make people laugh, but he's also a lot more responsible than his sister. He's very protective and will do anything to keep his loved ones out of danger. He isn't as 'intelligent' as Stormie, but he is really clever.
~H i s t o r y
Same as Stormie (hint-- They're twins)
~L i k e s
Going to parties
Being in the city
Girls
Swimming

~D i s l i k e s
Snobs
Fighting
Dancing
Singing

~H o b b i e s
Playing his guitar, mostly... And playing video games.. (If you call that a hobby)
~R e p u t a t i o n
Derek is a mix between a jock and a rebel

~R e l a t i o n s h i p S t a t u s
Single
~C r u s h
No one yet.. (To be updated)
~B o y f r i e n d / G i r l f r i e n d
Nobody
~F i a n c e
No one...
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
Once again, no one
~E x 's
He's dated a few girls in his past... No one that recently, though.
~C h i l d r e n
None
~H o u s e
(He lives in the same house as Stormie)
~B e d r o o m
|Click|
~C a r
|Click|
~C e l l p h o n e
(Same kind as Stormie's)
~P e t 's
None
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:angelstar940:. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:18 am

Shantelle }}

Name: Shantelle Marie Pierce
Wearing:This
Crush: No one
Boyfriend: No one
Where: The Beach

- Shantelle arrived at the beach she walked across the beach tword the water,hoping somebody would talk to her or surf with her or something she looked over and saw a cute guy[Nick] she walked over to him with a small smile "Hey...you came with anybody?" she asked curiously

Luke }}

Name:Luke Walsh Pierce
Wearing:This{The Belt is black}
Crush: Nope
Girlfriend: Nope
Where: The Park

Luke had his Colbolt Blue Beat's Headphones on he walked around the park with his dog,Max he had nothing to do and hoped to bump into someone

Kayleigh }}

Name: Kayleigh Belle Dobreve
Crush: Nobody
Boyfriend: Nope

- Kayleigh played Beach Volleyball with a couple of people that had arrived there earlier she hoped more people would arrive soon

Tyler }}

Name: Tyler Ry Lockwood
Where: Starbuck's

- Tyler heard his name called and walked up to the counter and grabbed his coffee he opened the door not seeing the girl who was coming inside and bumped into her he looked down at her "Are you ok? i'm so sorry" he said holding out a hand to help her up off the ground
Last edited by .:angelstar940:. on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click on either/all Link's to view →→→→

☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠
My Roleplays(Either one's i made or one's i joined)~
☆мyѕтerɪeѕ oғ тнe 4 pαcK'ѕ☆ (ɴow opeɴ! αɴd αccepтɪɴɢ!)

☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠
ImageImageImage
.:angelstar940:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the vamps. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:24 am

Riley heard her phone buzz, she grumbled and rolled over. Picking up her iphone 5 she flipped through the messages and saw it was her old friend Ashley from Brazil. Riley and Ashley had met in Brazil when Riley had just been vacationing, ever since they had been texting almost everyday. She smiled and replied, 'first day of summer. heading out to the beach, ttyl.' Setting her phone back down she hopped out of bed and ran into the bathroom connected to her room. Riley turned on the hot water and jumped in washing her hair and body, after about 7 minutes she rinsed off and went back into her room. Opening her dresser she pulled out her bikini and quickly slipped into it.

ImageImageImage
the vamps.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tori__forever » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:26 am

Name: Sophia || Age: 18 || Where: Starbucks || With: No one || Crush: Nobody || Wearing: click

- sophia woke up to her phone ringing in her ear. she sighed and picked her phone up answering listening to her mom complain about all the stuff she need to get done '' alright mom i will.. love you too. bye '' she hung up her phone and laid back on the pillow letting out a huff. she finally forced herself up and got out of bed. she went into the closet getting on her skirt and shirt with her black toms. she went into the bathroom putting on make-up and brushing her teeth. after that she fixed her hair and headed out of her house grabbing her phone along the way. she went down the road and around a few corners and headed in the store Starbucks. she stood in line and replying to a few texts and then came to the front counter. she ordered an iced coffee with carmel and paid the lady and stood at the pick up line thanking the girl for her drink and taking a sip heading out.

- hi. this is a wip! c;
tori__forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfeh Hayes » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:27 am

~N a m e
Hayden Tyler Parks
~A g e
~G e n d e r
Male
Straight
~B i r t h d a t e
March 29, 1995
~B i r t h p l a c e
San Francisco, California

~H a i r
Long blonde hair
~E y e s
Deep blue
~S k i n
Tan
~H e i g h t
5'9"
~W e i g h t
~B o d y S h a p e
Skinny but muscular
none
Jeans and a t-shirt with his converse.

~P e r s o n a l i t y
He is sweet and kind and loves to help others. He has the looks of a jerk but is a pure gentleman. He loves to make people laugh and have fun.
~H i s t o r y
He was born to a mother and father. He is an only child.
~L i k e s
Girls, animals, hanging out with friends
~D i s l i k e s
Jerks, preps, abusers
~Hobbies
guitar, boxing, football
~R e p u t a t i o n
Jock

Taken
~C r u s h
No one yet
nope
~F i a n c e
no
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
none
~E x 's
too many to count
~C h i l d r e n
NO!

~H o u s e
http://www.whitegadget.com/attachments/pc-wallpapers/85254d1320380902-house-house-wallpaper.jpg
~B e d r o o m
http://www.ideashomedesign.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Cool-teenage-bedroom-design-ideas-for-boys.jpg
~C a r
http://1.cdn.lib.americanmuscle.com/files/07-red-mustang-gt.jpg
~C e l l p h o n e
http://blog.cases.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/12-5-Otterbox.jpg
~P e t 's
Chief.jpg
Chief.jpg (133.88 KiB) Viewed 163 times

(Sorry didn't have a url of Chief.)

~N a m e
Heather Elizabeth Riley
~A g e
~G e n d e r
Female
Straight
~B i r t h d a t e
December 3, 1995
~B i r t h p l a c e
Houston, Texas

~H a i r
Long Brunette
~E y e s
Hazel
~S k i n
Tan
~H e i g h t
5'5"
~W e i g h t
~B o d y S h a p e
Thin
None
Cowboy boots, skinny jeans, and button up shirts along with her horse necklace that she ALWAYS wears.

~P e r s o n a l i t y
A true country gal! She is sweet to the core. Not a mean bone in her! She loves making new friends and is very out going.
~H i s t o r y
Born to a mom and dad, her mother died when she was 10. She began riding soon after and it became her escape. The necklace use to be her mothers. Her father gave it to her before her first race.
~L i k e s
Guys, horses, mudding
~D i s l i k e s
Jerks, preps
~Hobbies
horseback riding, mudding, having fun
~R e p u t a t i o n
she is just a regular girl

Single
~C r u s h
Nick or Tyler
No one
~F i a n c e
None
~W i f e / H u s b a n d
Nope
~E x 's
Luke
~C h i l d r e n
No.

~H o u s e
http://www.embellishvintagerentals.com/danapowershouse/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/DPowersHouseSlater.jpg
~B e d r o o m
http://www.cabinplace.com/images/tgadvant30a.jpg
~C a r
http://www.carsshow.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/2013-bmw-m6-convertible-08.jpg
~C e l l p h o n e
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m1qOJjL2pItxaX4zdi-wfig.jpg
~P e t 's
Carter, Spirit, Bubba
Last edited by Wolfeh Hayes on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeh Hayes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:30 am

Ryder's post wrote:

Ryder - male - 19 - not really sure|no one - clothes

I looked at the ceiling as my alarm went of I was so bored already and frowned. I faught with my self for a couple seconds before looking at the time it was to early for my liking but what ever I wasn't gonna get back to sleep now! Iooked around and sat up running my hands over my bare chest into a stretch and got up. I walke Dover to my dresser and picked out the clothes I would wear for today.

Indianna's post wrote:
indianna ~ female ~16 an a half ~ single|luke ~ outfit

I have already been awake for hours but I was still in bed I hated summer I mean I didn't hate it but I liked to see the couple friends I had but they all had summer plans. I sighed and got up, stretching. I look around and got undressed and redressed ether quickly and curled my hair planning on going to the mall or something to get some new clothes.
Last edited by Monster. on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Horselover~ » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:31 am

|| N I C K ||

Nick yanked out his earphones to see a very pretty girl standing in front of him. He flashed a charming smiled and said "Im alone." He stood up and looked her up and down. "Im nick, and you?" He asked with a calm look on his face. He turned his music off and yawned, making sure to flex his muscles while yawning. He ran his fingers threw his hair and flashed another smile

{ A U D R E Y }

Audrey look up at the guy a little shaken up. She took his hand and stood up. "I'm fine," She said with a small smile. "But I think you should watch where your going," She said in a joking tone with a small laugh. She looked at his starbucks cup. "Tyler?" She asked with a nod. "Well Tyler," She said taking his cup and grabbing a pen off the starbucks counter. She wrote her number on his cup and looked at him. "Im Audrey and it was very nice to meet you, but were holding up the line. So text me,if you want," and with that she smiled and flipped her hair over her shoulder, walking over to the counter to order her drink. She turned around one last time "Hope to see you again," She said with a big grin
Last edited by ~Horselover~ on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
You think riding isn't a sport? Why don't you get on my horse and we'll see how long you last

Join this RP!
~Horselover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Terox » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:40 am

Will it be ok if I Rp in first person? I can do it in third person if you want me to.}

|Stormie Alexandria Rose-Single-19-At the park|

I woke up with a slight headache forming. I got up, getting dressed in my usual blue tank top and white ripped jeans. I slipped on some flip-flops as I head out the door with my I pod, walking to the park as I listened to one of my favorite songs.

|Derek Nathaniel Rose-Single-19-The boardwalk|

I woke up as I heard my sister leave. I got up, not bother to ask where she was going. I slipped on a plain white tee and some jeans, heading out the door. I walked down to the boardwalk, hoping to bump into someone.
╔══════════╗
xxxImage
xxxxImage
xxxImage
xxImage
xxxxImage
╚══════════╝
╔════════════╗
xhey, i'm terox, but
xyou can call me tero
xor terror. i love to
xroleplay, draw, and
xlisten to music. these
xstamps can tell you
xthe rest

╚════════════╝
Terox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:angelstar940:. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:04 am

Shantelle }}

Name: Shantelle Marie Pierce
Crush: No one
Boyfriend: Not sure....

- Shantelle smiled "I'm Shantelle Nice to meet you " she saw him flex his muscles while yawning she smiled at him "So what are you doing here?" she asked

Luke }}

Name:Luke Walsh Pierce
Wearing:This{The Belt is black}
Crush: Nope
Girlfriend: Nope
Where: The Park

Luke had his Colbolt Blue Beat's Headphones on he walked around the park with his dog,Max he had nothing to do and hoped to bump into someone

Kayleigh }}

Name: Kayleigh Belle Dobreve

- Kayleigh played Beach Volleyball with a couple of people that had arrived there earlier she hoped more people would arrive soon

Tyler }}

Name: Tyler Ry Lockwood
Where: Starbuck's
[/quote]

- Tyler smiled softly "Ok ill be sure to text you later Audrey" he smiled and headed out of the shop and walked down the sidewalk he added her number to his contacts on his phone then took a drink of his coffee
Click on either/all Link's to view →→→→

☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠
My Roleplays(Either one's i made or one's i joined)~
☆мyѕтerɪeѕ oғ тнe 4 pαcK'ѕ☆ (ɴow opeɴ! αɴd αccepтɪɴɢ!)

☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠
ImageImageImage
.:angelstar940:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me