Gangs and S.S.S. Semi-Lit (Open!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Gangs and S.S.S. Semi-Lit (Open!)

Postby Imperfect » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:34 pm

I looked straight at the girl, "Okay, but remember, I am watching." I made the eye watching sign and then laughed, standing up. "Who am I kidding? I can't be mean! The names Alena, this is my dog Rhys." I pointed to the German Shepherd right next to me.

"I learned not to trust anyone in this god-forsaken world a long time ago," I replied to the girl, noticing her slight movement to the left. Unbeknownst to her, I was stronger on my left side, yet still I was close to be ambidextrous. I held back the chuckle that was threatening to slip past my mouth, I guess she didn't realize just how carefully I watched. I crossed my arms over my chest, in a more defensive position, I hated making the first move.

(I'm too lazy to make the text a different color now. Storm, I completely understand. And by the way, sorry for taking so long to reply, had a lot of homework today.)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selenite. » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 pm

sierra fae monroe
Sierra looked closely at the boys face and smiled. "Not even your own second in command?" She asked smiling a bit. She stepped out from his left to the center of the alley and looked up to the shady tops of the buildings and that little bit of blue sky peaking out. "Then again maybe you shouldn't." She thought aloud. "But do you?" She finished her train of thought.

||That's alright, I understand c: and sorry it's so short, I've developed writers block >.<||
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 pm

"That's why you seemed so familiar," I said, mentally facepalming. "Hello Sierra, how's life been? I've been kind of cautious lately, the S.S.S. seem a bit determined to either murder us all, or at least throw us in prison." I sighed, running by hand through my hair. "Ack, maybe I shouldn't trust even you. But then, chances are that would be betraying the whole group. I personally don't want a riot on my hands." I looked up at the darkening sky, "Well that was kind of sudden, it looks as if its about to rain..."

(That's fine!)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selenite. » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am

•Sierra Fae Monroe•
(Mobil in science)
"Life's been standard Drystan, how has society treated you?" Sierra replied properly and smiled at the greying sky. She always loved the rain, it was relaxing to watch and listen to it. "I see it is, do you like the rain?" She asked curiously. She was surprised about how long it's been since she's seen Drystan. She wrapped her black, knee length pea coat a bit tighter around her slim figure and buttoned the side. A bit of wind tunneled through the alley and blew through her dark brown, black highlighted hair she already felt the airs moisture grow heavier and the glanced back at the grey shading sky.
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstarbabe » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 am

~{ I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to post!
I've been really busy lately..

Silenced, I set my pale blue eyes on the blade. Flashing under the sunlight when I twirled the small pocketknife in my hand. Its black blade grazed my fingers gently, the balanced handle brushing my thumb. Boredly. Music played on my ipod,something by Breathe Carolina. I had one earbud in, but I could barely hear anything. I kept pace with the song, flipping the knife over and over. I was walking down the street, aimlessly. Lost to be honest. Simply, I had been running from the police. Nothing new. Almost normal anymore. I felt a slight chill in the air and sighed, my breath visable in the air. I snapped the blade into it's place then slipped the knife into my back pocket. My pale blue eyes stayed ahead,looking for a familiar street.
Last edited by xstarbabe on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( ONLY FOR TONIGHT )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bunches and bunches of love from your dwarf
(JUST TELL ME YOU LOVE ME )
xxxxxxxxxxx( even though you
don't love me
)

Image Image
x''
x''
x''
xstarbabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormbriger » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 am

Salem was a little suprised at first but masked it.
"Well, that's good. I'm Salem and this is Peppy."
In her mind she instantly slapped herself for using her and Peppy's real names.
-Storm :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
stormbriger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:04 pm

I grinned, "Well, it's good to know there's another dog on the block. I swear, this neighborhood is like, anti-dog or something." Rhys settled down at my feet, actually laying on them. I laughed, "Hey, lazy butt, get off my feet!" I wiggled my feet and Rhys just turned his big brown eyes to look at me.

The same breeze ruffling her hair, blew my already messy hair even further from its place where I had out it this morning. I shrugged slightly, "I like the rain. I just don't prefer getting soaked, I honestly don't like the feeling of wet cloth against my skin." I shivered, as you would when someone runs their nails on the chalkboard. "As for society, the people have been terrific. The S.S.S. is another story that would take a while to tell, and seeing as I don't want to get soaked... I'll save it for inside a building."

(Sorry I can't reply to you rebel. I don't have anymore available characters... You could join either group though, Drystan is in an alley with Sierra, and Alena and Salem are outside of their apartments.)
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takin' a Hiatus » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:29 pm

(Hey, can I reserve an ordinary gang member, female, and one S.S.S member, male?)
{{
      Took an hiatus.
      I might not be on for a while.
      If you need to find me.
      I'll be over at AS, rocking.[/url]
Takin' a Hiatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selenite. » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 pm

sierra fae monroe
Sierra took her eyes away from the sky and looked at Drystan. "Then why don't we just go find somewhere then?" she said smiling and thinking to herself the sky was certainly going to break soon by the way the heavy air felt. Of course she had never minded the rain but she didn't want to hold Drystan out for an unwanted shower. "Do you have anywhere in mind?" she asked hoping it wasn't too far away as she thought she almost felt one drop.
selenite.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormbriger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:04 am

Salem-
laughed a little bit.