˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||•Simi-Lit• Always Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||•Simi-Lit• Always Accep

Postby apathy, » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:23 am

((On iPod.))

Jagger smirked, shaking her head, they Spode back to the house and parked In the garage. "No prob guys. Thanks for coming." he said walking into the house, Jagger went into the kitchen and looked at the other two. They went up to the master bed room and talked. Jagger changed into some pjs, all black silk. They both went back downstairs and sat in the living room.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:38 am

[Not much, Kyle, Jagger, Boodie, and Rose went to the ice cream shop, they just got back. LOL]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:59 am

(What did Nick say last? -is to lazy to look for it-
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Katniss Everdeen wrote:Nick

As she started to kiss me back I wrapped my arms around her gently. She was pretty, and a good kisser. Plus awesome. Win win I'd say. I placed one hand on the small of her back and the other gently on her shoulder.
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Quiet Riot Fan wrote:Zaara:
Smiling, she continued kissing him. When she felt his arms around her, it sent a chill up her spine. Leaning more into him, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "This can't be happening. A nice guy likes and is kissing me? This is too good to be real" She thought to herself. Tempted to open her eyes, she did, but only a little. She then closed them back up, praying he wouldn't have seen it. Thinking about if it might have seen it, she blushed.

((This is what Zaara did, her reply to that.))
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Nick

I pulled back and smiled softly, brushing the hair away from her face and kissed her forehead softly. "Um... want to go watch a movie in my room?" I asked her and looked her in the eyes.

(Worlds laziest post...)
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Zaara:
Smikring, she said "It depends which one." In reality, it didn't matter, she really didn;t care. She just wanted to tease him. Seeing some hair in his face, she brushed it away. smiling, she kissed his check back. Though she felt a little odd, she had just kissed this boy, and he hadn;t asked her out. Figuring out what she felt like, she vlushed, realizing that it was the thing she depised the most. She truly hoped it would as her to be his girlfriend soon, because this feeling wouldn't go away until then.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Nick

"Well, how about Gladiator or Million Dollar BAby?" I asked her and smiled. I stood up, and puleld herup by my side, starting the walk back while wrapping my arm around her shoulders and looking at her. "So how about we change and meet in my room. Just go up to the seceond foor. Third on the right." I said gently.
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Zaara:
"Either, I guess. Never heard of them so it doesn't really matter." She said, looking at him. Walking beside him, she nodded her head and said "Umm, can I get my clothes first. I like that t-shirt." she began to walk back, having just remembered them. Finding them with great ease, she ran back to him. "So, we gonna walk back or take your motorcycle?" She asked.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me