˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||•Simi-Lit• Always Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||•Simi-Lit• Always Accep

Postby capricious » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:12 am

{Do you mind if Brielle tags along? She's sitting around doing pretty much nothing. -debates on whether or not she should follow them or go make friends with Carter :\- Purple, I love your pic, btw. xD}

"There's something about the way that you think
There's something about the wine that you drink
You've really got a certain je ne sais quoi"

je ne sais quoi
      the pet shop boys

sʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ
capricious
capricious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:14 am

Яσƨαℓιɛ

I smiled and swam out. I laughed lightly as I saw a girl on the waves. The cold hit me and I started to shiver. I swam out, ignoring my brothers whistles to the girl, and stood up once I caught a wave. I crouched down and road the wave. I laughed lightly, all until I fell out. I got drenched and my hair stuck to my face. I grabbed my brothers hand and he helped me up. "Thanks." I smiled and looked at the two other surfers. When my brother commented, I slapped him and sighed. I swam back to shore and sat on the sand, setting my board by me. I looked as I saw a guy siloughette in the waves. I blushed gently.

βσσ∂ιɛ

I finished a whistle to the girl and whooted. all until I heard the soft crash of my sister. I sighed and rolled my eyes, helping her up. "Tard." I said and felt her slapping my skin. "You slap like a girl." I chuckled loudly and started surfing.
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:22 am

All my life and the hereafter
I've never seen, seen one like you

You're a knife, sharp and deadly
And it's me that you cut into
But I don't mind, in fact, I like it
Though I'm terrified, I'm turned on but scared of you

She's a monster, beautiful monster
Beautiful monster but I don't mind
And I need her, said I need her

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No, I don't mind
I Don't Mind

No, I don't mind
No, I don't mind

In her eyes, there's love and fire
In my heart, she's burning through

Ĵαɢɢɛя Яα-Иαʏ βяα∂ℓɛʏ
    /18/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The twin smirked at her Brother's comment. Your to lazy to drag me out. She laughed, then heard some girl talk, she looked back at her brother.

When she heard the guy whistle, she rolled her eyes, then took the strap off her ankle and walked onto the beach, she put her hair up and walked towards the garage. Kyle! Lets go get some ice cream! She smirked, grabbing her clothes, and towel. Jags out her board in the garage, then soon went into the house to change. Then, she went back downstairs and climbed in her car, she knew he would ask them to join, which she didn't want, the last thing she wanted was two strangers in her car. But, when she heard him ask, that was it, nothing she could tell him to do to change his mind. Oh my gawd Kyle! She thought leaning her head back onto the seat, she stared at the sky, her car roof was open. Since it was one of those cars that it's roof could open, she had already pulled out to the front. A clear shot down the road to the ice cream shop.

Close enough to start a war
All that I have is on the floor
God only knows what we're fighting for
All that I say, you always say more

I can't keep up with your turning tables
Under your thumb, I can't breathe

So I won't let you close enough to hurt me
No, I won't ask you, you to just desert me
I can't give you what you think you gave me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables, to turning tables

Under haunted skies I see
Where love is lost, your ghost is found
I've braved a hundred storms to leave you
As hard as you try, no, I will never be knocked down

So I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no
I won't ask you, you to just desert me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables, turning tables

Ƙʏℓɛ Ѧαяκ βяα∂ℓɛʏ
/18/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-------------------------------------

Kyle watched his sister's every movement, then got out of the water after her, he winked at the other girl. He grabbed his clothes and went into the garage, and soon into the house. He changed, and went back downstairs, and into the garage to where his sister was already sitting in her car. Come on. Lets take my car... He smirked, climbing into her car, he then looked at the other girl, and stuck his head out the window. You two wanna join us?! He yelled down to the beach, his surf board leaning against the wall with the others. Well, this was after his sister pulled onto the street, he could clearly see the beach down the hill. His eyes watched the two closely as he stood on the seat, he smirked down at his sister as he leaned on the window and waited.

[Pic for what? LOL Carter is in his room, i could say he is in the kitchen.]
Last edited by apathy, on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capricious » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:26 am

{Alright, cool. And your avatar, I mean xD}

Brielle wandered into the kitchen, realizing that she still hadn't eaten. She opened the fridge, wondering if there was any yogurt, or maybe some Stouffers meals that she could heat up and eat. Grabbing a bottle of Oreo yogurt, she fished around for a spoon and dug in, leaning against the counter idly.

"Now, what's there to do here," she mumbled to herself, tempted to unpack just so she could keep busy.

je ne sais quoi
      the pet shop boys

sʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ
capricious
capricious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:29 am

[center]Яσƨαℓιɛ

I smiled and blushed as the boy winked at me. I got up and yeled at my brother to come in. I slipped on the white cover up, and my brother put on his shirt. "Sure!" I yelled back and took my brothers hand, jogging up as he carried our surf boards. He set the boards down in a bush and I walked over, dropping my brothers hand and smiled. "Hey, I'm Rose and thats my brother Boodie." I said gently.

{Another merged post.}
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:38 am

No, I don't mind
I Don't Mind

No, I don't mind
No, I don't mind

Ĵαɢɢɛя Яα-Иαʏ βяα∂ℓɛʏ
    /18/

Then, she went back downstairs and climbed in her car, she knew he would ask them to join, which she didn't want, the last thing she wanted was two strangers in her car. But, when she heard him ask, that was it, nothing she could tell him to do to change his mind. Oh my gawd Kyle! She thought leaning her head back onto the seat, she stared at the sky, her car roof was open. Since it was one of those cars that it's roof could open, she had already pulled out to the front. A clear shot down the road to the ice cream shop. She sat back and waited for the two, hoping they would hurry up. Your paying... She mouthed to Kyle as he sat back down, she smirked and watched his reaction. She turned the music up high, on a popular radio station, ignoring their names and whatever.

When they got into the car, she quickly sped towards the store, when they all got there, she parked it and put the roof up, it looked like ti was going to rain. After locking the car she climbed out and went towards the store.

Ƙʏℓɛ Ѧαяκ βяα∂ℓɛʏ
/18/

Kyle smirked at Jagger's comment, well mouthing. Well. It's nice to meet you two. Kyle greeted, talking over the loud music, when she sped towards the ice cream shop and parked, he climbed out and walked with her. He looked at the lady, her and Kyle were always here. Hi Mizz Anderson! He greeted with a smile. Well hello there Kyle and Jags. Usual? She asked, Kyle looked over at Jags who nodded, Kyle nodded as well. What would you two like? He asked turning to the other two siblings, the lady smirked, getting Kyle and Jags their two chocolate shakes.

[To lazy to make Carter one of those fancy posts. LOL]

Carter sat on the counter, his eyes closed, he was leaning against the fridge. His head phones blaring music into his ears as he lightly tapped his foot on the counter top. Then the fridge slightly moved when the girl opened it, he quickly sat up, moving his feet off of the counter, taking his head phones out and looking at her.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capricious » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

Brielle jumped back a little in surprise, almost dropping the yogurt she was eating. She set down it carefully, not wanting to drop it again.

"I didn't see you there," she said by way of apology; she was never one for apologizing. Not like she was any good at it, anyways. She noticed his headphones and grinned, motioning to them with her hand and tilting her head. "What song?" she inquired.

je ne sais quoi
      the pet shop boys

sʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ
capricious
capricious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 am

{Really lazy. No fancyness.}

Rosalie

I smiled and got out as we arrived. I licked my lips and studied the menu. "One Oreo shake." I said as my brother ordered and took the shake, and my brother got his strawberry shake. My brother put ten bucks on the counter, and smiled at the girl, Jags. I elbowed him in the gut and sighed. "Thanks." I said with a soft smile.

Boodie

I smirked and ruffled my little sisters hair. I took a sip from the drink and looked at the girl with a smile. I ran a free hand through my messy brown hair and than nodded. "Thanks." I winced as my sister elbowed me but ignored it.
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:57 am

No, I don't mind
I Don't Mind

No, I don't mind
No, I don't mind

Ĵαɢɢɛя Яα-Иαʏ βяα∂ℓɛʏ
    /18/

Jagger took the ten bucks and gave it back to him. Kyle's paying. She said, not even breaking a smile, she took the shake and started drinking it. Thankzzzz Mizz Anderson. She smiled, giving her a large tip. Why thank you Jags. Come again. She smiled, Jagger looked at her brother, they both left. The only reason why she says "come again." She started, then took a drink of the shake. Is cuz she only wants money. You know, she prolly hates us. Jags laughed climbing into the car, Kyle climbed into the passenger side and they both waited for the others. She cracked her neck, and kept the sunglasses on, then turned the music up.

Not even caring to put the seat belt on, she started the car, having her sleeves over her fingers. Her hair was in her face, her feet on the dash board as she waited for the other two. You know its true. She laughed, putting the empty shake cup in the cup holder.

Ƙʏℓɛ Ѧαяκ βяα∂ℓɛʏ
/18/

Kyle licked his lips and smirked at his sister, he quickly paid the lady and left the shop. He laughed at Jags comment and climbed into the passenger side. It prolly is. Now put your feet down. He smirked, flicking her ankle, he laughed as she laughed and put her legs down. D**n girl, sucked that thing down. He laughed putting his seat belt in, he mouthed the words to the song and scratched the back of his neck. What is true? He asked raising an eyebrow, he turned the music down a little as the other two got into the car.

Carter smirked, taking his head phones out. Just some Linkin Park. He said in his slightly gay voice, and taking his head phones out. He never really liked girls, never had a thing for them. He just liked guys way more than girls, a girl could easily tell he was gay. He never told them he was bi-sexual. He wasn't wearing a shirt, like normal, he was only what 17? He didn't need to be thinking about what he looked to others, he was already told a lot he was cute.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:01 am

Boodie

I sat next to my sister in the back and slipped the money into the back cupholder. I looked at my younger sister. I bit my lip and saw her just looking out the window. So quiet...strange. "Um...thanks for that." I said gently and watched my sister again. I was a little worried...she seemed really quiet ever since we arrived. She just sat there and sipped at her milkshake. I blew through my lips, making the horsey-ish sound.
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me