Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby _Akat » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Chett || Tags: Courtney

Chet had made is way back to his little house, and fell in love with it. It wasn't huge, but the front doors opened up to the living room which was connected to the kitchen. Two bedrooms, one on the left, and one on the right, each had a bathroom and a closet. It was simple, affordable, and nicely decorated. His sister had chosen the one on the left, just like their rooms were back home, hes on the left, his on the right. Chet had finished unpacking, when he felt a buzz buzz in his right back pocket, it was Courtney texting him if he had finished unpacking. "Perfect timing" he cheerfully thought. With a simple tap tap tap he had responded 'Yes, just finished... I'm gonna grab a pb&j sandwich, I'll bring you one" and he shoved his phone back in his pocket. He had made their sandwiches, asked Luana to borrow her horse, and packed a lunch in his saddle bags, wanting to surprise her with a trail ride, with a picnic lunch.

((sorry for inactiveness, I've started school, and had home work, and I play sports.... ugh))
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Courtney-19

Courtney went out and sat on the cabins porch drinking a water before she heard a ring in her pocket. She pulled it out and replied, Ok great. She walked to the stables and went over to Chester and sat in a hay bale by the stall door. She leaned back and waited for Chet to come.

{That's fine :) }
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Chet || Tags: Courtney

After Chet saw Courtney's response, he grinned a bit looking down at his phone, he said his goodbye to Luana and told her he would be back for dinner tonight, and walked out the door. As soon as he got to the barn, he locked his truck, and placed the saddle bag over his shoulder. "Hey Courtney, I brought the sandwiches, but before we dig in I want to know if you would like to go on a trail ride, as a little picnic ride or something?" he nervously called out to her."If not we can just find somewhere to eat I guess, it's up to you. I got permission from my sister to ride her horse do you can ride Dougie'.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:24 pm

Courtney-19-Tags, Chet

Courtney looked up as Chet came in her view. "A trail ride and a picnic sounds great", she responded walking over to him. She waited as he tacked up Dougie for her.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 pm

After Chet had tacked up Dougie, he sarcastically turned to Courtney and comically pat her head saying, "Alright you're ready to go" and smiled brightly. Soon both horses were tacked, and the two of the started walking down the barn aisle out the doors, into the open. "Okay I don't want to seem like a show off, but watch this" with a simple command, Dougie laid on the ground, "Your chariat awaits" he said motioning towards Dougie."If you're not comfortable with it I understand, but all you do it sit in the saddle and he'll stand up, soyou don't have to hike your leg up to mount" he chuckled to himself.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Courtney

She smiled and chuckled as he pat her head. After he tacked up the horses she followed him out to the open. She looked down at Dougie in surprise as he bent down. "Ooh fancy", she said in her terrible british accent. She sat on Dougie and and patted him after he stood up. "You trained him really good", she complimented reaching over to ruffle up Chet's hair.

Ashlynn

Ashlynn had gotten a text from Bailey to go to the stables. She got out her cabin and headed that way confused by what was going on. When Ashlynn saw Bailey standing there she ran up to her and tackled her in a hug. "You're here!", she exclaimed looking at her. "Where's Courtney?", she asked. After hearing Bailey's response she rolled her eyes. "Oh I see".

Bailey

Bailey had texted Ashlynn to go to the stables where the horses were being kept. Bailey smiled when her younger sister came into view. "Hey Ash. I missed you", she said nearly yelping in surprise as Ashlynn hugged her really tightly. "Oh Court? She's with a boy", she said chuckling to herself. They began walking over to Bailey's and Courtney's shared cabin to talk.

((I just added my other character because the other person wasn't responding so yeah))
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:25 am

Chet​ ​||​ ​Tags:​ ​Courtney

​ ​“My​ ​parents​ ​have​ ​done​ ​some​ ​great​ ​things​ ​with​ ​horses​ ​and​ ​their​ ​ranch,​ ​so​ ​I​ ​guess​ ​I’m
expected​ ​to​ ​do​ ​some​ ​as​ ​well.​ ​I​ ​can’t​ ​take​ ​full​ ​credit,​ ​because​ ​my​ ​parents​ ​helped​ ​me​ ​a​ ​little​ ​with
that​ ​trick”​ ​Chet​ ​softly​ ​chuckled​ ​a​ ​bit​ ​in​ ​a​ ​good​ ​way​ ​when​ ​Courtney​ ​spoke​ ​in​ ​her​ ​British​ ​accent.
When​ ​he​ ​had​ ​removed​ ​his​ ​hat​ ​for​ ​a​ ​brief​ ​second​ ​to​ ​wipe​ ​his​ ​sweat,​ ​somehow​ ​Courtney​ ​had
seized​ ​the​ ​​ ​moment​ ​and​ ​ruffled​ ​up​ ​his​ ​hair.​ ​“Hey”​ ​he​ ​laughed​ ​and​ ​swatted​ ​his​ ​hand​ ​at​ ​hers
sarcastically.​ ​Chet​ ​mounted​ ​up,​ ​took​ ​up​ ​the​ ​reins​ ​in​ ​his​ ​left​ ​hand​ ​and​ ​gently​ ​motioned​ ​his​ ​hand​ ​to
walk​ ​on​ ​and​ ​he​ ​did.​ ​Chet​ ​wasn’t​ ​sure​ ​where​ ​the​ ​trail​ ​lead​ ​but​ ​he​ ​knew​ ​it​ ​would​ ​be​ ​good.​ ​
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:47 am

Courtney

Courtney smiled as he didn't take full credit and thought about his parents helping out. "That's nice", she replied. She clicked her tongue and and Dougie began walking beside Bo. Courtney hummed to herself as they rode to the trail.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Chet didn't want to make things awkward or ruin her humming, which he liked to listen to, so he kept quiet beside her, only 2-3 steps in the lead. Bo was glad to be ridden, and loved trails, as did Dougie. The two horses' mane and tails gently blew with the cool breeze flowing through the woods. Chet dropped the reins around his saddle horn and let Bo walk on. He reached in his saddle bag and pulled out a water bottle, from which he began to drink from. When he was finished, he placed it back in the bag and got another one. This time he offered it to Courtney. "You need to stay hydrated. I've been dehydrated while riding, and it is not fun at all".
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:01 pm

Courtney

Courtney hummed while Chet took a sip of his water. She turned to look at Chet when he asked if she wanted water. "Oh yeah, sure", she said reaching over to grab the water. She turned the cap to take it off and drank a few sips. Courtney put the water back in Dougie's saddle pocket. "So where are we going?", she asked smiling.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me