**Call Me Maybe** (Teen Summer/Romance Rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: **Call Me Maybe** (Teen Summer/Romance Rp)

Postby Swordboy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm

.:Ryan Jay Hunter:.
Ryan covered his face and smiled slightly, shaking his head. "No, I don't want to know anymore. No, no, no," Ryan didn't take his hands away from his face as he spoke. He felt stupid at the moment though he usually acted like that around people he like which kinda sucked for him.
Swordboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Jacob burst into laughter and placed a hand on Ryan's shoulder to steady himself. "Relax, what I really said was: You think I'm a good boy? Where have you been the past few days?"
Image I've decided I am going to TRY to start rping again. I just have to make sure I don't get overwhelmed with them again.
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swordboy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Ryan rolled his eyes and pushed Jacob away slightly. He stuck his tounge out at him, a slight blush on his cheeks. "Bad boy," Ryan said shaking his head. He wasn't sure if he was saying the truth or not but he guess he'd just have to believe him.
Swordboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Jacob grinned and poked Ryan. "I'd much rather be a bad boy Ryan, good boy's are fun for a little bit but get boring, but bad boys are always fun to be with." He brought his hand away from Ryan. "And we always get to break the rules, I can do something if you tell me not to because I'm a bad boy."
Image I've decided I am going to TRY to start rping again. I just have to make sure I don't get overwhelmed with them again.
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swordboy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Ryan shook his head, "No," he said his voice sounding rather whiney. He was smiling slightly dispit how hard he was trying not to. Ryan folded his arms across his chest and shook his head again. He wasn't exactly sure if he would be considered a good boy or a bad boy, he never really though about it, or care much for that matter.
Swordboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Jacob smirked and quickly stole a kiss on Ryan's kiss before the other boy could say anything. "Yes, my good little boy." He chuckled softly and looked up at the sky. "The sky is a lot better looking than the ground huh?"
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swordboy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Ryan made a sort of startled sweaking sound and covered his face. He was smiling slightly and blushing. At Jacob's comment he slowly dropped his hands and glanced at the sky then down at the ground. "They look the same," he said quietly. Ryan knew they didn't look the same he meant more as they weren't really different but they were. . . Its hard to explain what he meant.
Swordboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Jacob blinked a few times. "TExplain to me how such a beautiful blue sky looks like some disgusting and dirty brown earth."
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swordboy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Ryan shrugged slightly. "The ground isn't disgusting, and it ain't all brown," he said quietly, his gaze fixed on the ground. He bit his lip then sighed softly. "It just doesn't seem to different me," Ryan murmured quietly after a moment, not able to come up with a way to explain it. He ducked his head slightly and shrugged again.
Swordboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KNIGHTofSPACE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Jacob sighed and pulled Ryan into a hug. "I guess your right Ryan." (WB super serious WB)
KNIGHTofSPACE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me