ღA summer Romanceღ *Accepting guys only*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ღA summer Romanceღ *Accepting guys only*

Postby Small Child » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Wathing as the baby lapped up the gooey stuff on the spoon, he sat, grinning like a buffoon. "No way something this gorgeous came from my making."
Small Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie~ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 pm

"You doubt yourself so much." Jaime laughed softly as she set the tub down on the little table next to the bed and rested her heade back against the headboard.
magpie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Skully:. » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Tommy sighed as he could think of anythung else he wlaed over to his phone and rang Jamie hoping she will pick up "hey sorry if your in the middle of feeding her or something i just need your help with kat, i want to do something pecail for her 16th , ive got a few tyhings but i dont know what else, your a girl right? you knwo what she would like" he said quickly then sighed realing he just asked if she was a girl "no wait that come out wrong" he sighed again "can you please help" he asked he loved kat to bits he wanted to make her feel speacial but he couldnt think of anything else
.:Skully:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie~ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Jaime frowned for a moment as her phone went, interrupting the special time with her family. "Hello?" she murmured as she answered and was instantly bombarded with the sound of Tommy's voice. "Woah, slow down Tommy, I didn't really catch any of that."
magpie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Skully:. » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:34 pm

tommy took a deep breath "im sorry to phone you then i know you hate me and dont really want to talk to me, but its kat i love her so much and i dont know what i can get her for her 16 i want to do something specail to show her how much i love her...can you help?" he said softly it was all true he loved her to bites.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie~ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:36 pm

"What gave you the idea that I hate you?" Jaime questioned him, unsure as to why he would think that. "I would love to help but I'm really tired just now, maybe I can give you a hand soon once I've caught up on some sleep?" she suggested, stifling a yawn.
magpie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Skully:. » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:39 pm

"sure sure, and you know if you need anyhelp with her you always have me and Kat, how would love to help..." he said nowing how tired she was but really was hapy to help he loved baby, there were just so cute!, all his friedns used to make fun of him as he had a soft spot for them.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie~ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:41 pm

"Thanks Tommy, we'll keep that in mind." Jaime answered him. She knew that for a while her and Evander would just want it to be the two of them taking care of Lilly.
magpie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Skully:. » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:42 pm

"ok, i mean then she older i now how must and mum wants to be with her bab, bye thanks for helping, say hey to evander and Lilly for me" he said as he hang up he sighed the his eeys widened as a idea poped into his head.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie~ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:45 pm

"Bye Tommy." Jaime murmured as she hung up and set her phone back on the table. "Tommy says Hi." she murmured to Evander.
magpie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me