✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Kino » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:14 am

▪♫▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ︱ wrote:
𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 :: 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 ❩ ─────────
▪ ﹙age: 16﹚
▪ ﹙grade: sophomore﹚
▪ ﹙group: standards﹚
▪ ﹙location: miles' house﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Travis﹚

Feeling himself easing up more once he noticed the junior doing so, he would stretch his legs a bit, bringing his arms forward in order to do the same with his back. Settling his hands down by his sides, he'd turn his head to look at him again, scoffing at the response to his compliment. "You shouldn't be thinking about whoever would disagree. He or.. she, can just screw off if they can't handle it." He'd murmur in defense for the taller male, a smirk managing to find it's way along his lips. "Anyways, you wouldn't mess up our friendship. If anything, it was pretty cute.." he would hum mockingly, reverting his attention to the area in front of him. "The cheek kiss, anyway." He'd add, grinning a little. It did still confuse him however on how it was even possible to dislike Travis; he seemed like a substantially cheery individual after all and he couldn't possibly picture himself despising him in any way.
"Whatever, then. Some people don't think I'm as intriguing as you do, but.. that doesn't mean I dwell on it, or anything or the sort." Miles would remark in a half hopeful and half playful manner, glance shifting back over to him. "One person is enough for me, anyway. I guess it's different for all of us, though." He'd mention, unsure if the other individual preferred having a group of friends or just simply one. He didn't necessarily mind nonetheless. Noticing him move closer again, he would release a meek sigh of contentment, glance trailing to him once more. "Yeah, really.." he would confirm, a slight bit of laughter lacing his voice as he spoke.
"Well, there you go then, I guess. I thought it was obvious enough, though." Observing his profile a moment longer, the sophomore would flash him a perky grin, tapping his fingers idly on the ground.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:23 am

Lyra Hastings ~ 17 ~ Senior ~ Bisexual ~ Outcast ~ Tags: Kai Vincent
    I get out of the vehicle and walk over to him as i listen to what he has to say. I smile and looked at him, "so you write and play drums? id love to hear one of your storys and hear you play the drums oneday" she said softly, letting her guard down just alittle. I open the cafe doors for the both of us then stand in line waiting to order, "what would you like?" she asked looking at the menu. Her eyes glazed over when she got a text from a unknown number.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:29 am

✔ TRAVISxKING
gender male │ age seventeen (junior) │ role class clown │ tags miles
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxx"yea, by now they're all gone and over it, thankfully. well, most of them,
    i'm pretty sure. i think the thing was that they couldn't handle it."
    he scratche
    d a spot on the leg that was hugged against his chest, before his gaze would find t
    he blue-eyed male's own.

shortly after, though, travis averted his line of sight as the compliment was made,
    not yet totally used to the new part of miles that was showing. the new part being
    his confidence; not that he wasn't confident before, but the junior wouldn't have t
    hought that he'd say anything like it. "oh, well good," he smugly grinned, crossing
    his arms over his chest. "don't act like the other one wasn't, too."

"dude, you're great," he nonchalantly stated, shooting the sophomore a playful gla
    nce. "i don't know who wouldn't like you. you're really funny. and the nice face h
    elps, too."
    the dark-haired male winked, grinning toothily. lowering his gaze, he let h
    is hand drag along the ground, until it rested on top of miles' own.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 am

Brynna Howell | 16, Sophomore | Actor | Bisexual | Courtyard | Tags: Danni

See her sketchbook? Danni didn't seem like the kind of person who would share drawings. "Of course I'd love to see them." Brynna told her. Brynna smiled. She wished she had the confidence to show people her skills, like dancing and singing. She waited for the girl to hand over the sketchbook to her as they walked side by side.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:48 pm

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Parlor|Tags; Cecil|

"Can't forget my little ray of sunshine," Lilian commented with a smile, scooting her chair back and standing up, stretching in the process. She made her way towards the door and nodded at Cecil, "Thanks" she spoke softly before walking towards her truck, pulling the keys from her pocket and unlocking it. She couldn't wait to escape the muggy heat and get into the air conditioning.
As she hopped into the driver's seat she shifted her attention towards him before letting out a content sigh, "So it's across from your house right? The school, that is" she asked as she gripped the steering wheel a bit. She hasn't been to their house in three years, so the drive was going to be a difficult one for her to remember. But luckily Cecil was right there if she needed directions.

|Kai Vincent|Junior|17|Standard|Location; Cafe|Tags; Lyra|

"Yeah, maybe one day" Kai said as he walked into line. His brown eyes scanned the menu board as he struggled to find something he wanted. Seoul had way better cafe food than this he thought in disdain before pulling his wallet from the back pocket of jeans. "Maybe i'll just get coffee," he murmured to himself before looking over at Lyra who seemed to be staring at her phone. He was about to open his lips to ask what was wrong but decided against it; he didn't need to divulge in her business, he would hate if someone were to do the same with him.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:24 am

Lyra Hastings ~ 17 ~ Senior ~ Bisexual ~ Outcast ~ Tags: Kai Vincent
    I heard him say he was only getting a coffee and looked at him, "you never just get a coffee. Grab a muffin or something. They are amazing!" She said smiling lightly. I put my phone away not answering the text from the unknown number. I looked at the cashier and smiled, "I'll get a mocha frappe with a blueberry muffin" she said waiting for him to give her a total. I handed him my money and told him to keep the change. I waited for Kai to order and to wait on my food aswell.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:18 am

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Parlor|Tags; Cecil|

"Can't forget my little ray of sunshine," Lilian commented with a smile, scooting her chair back and standing up, stretching in the process. She made her way towards the door and nodded at Cecil, "Thanks" she spoke softly before walking towards her truck, pulling the keys from her pocket and unlocking it. She couldn't wait to escape the muggy heat and get into the air conditioning.
As she hopped into the driver's seat she shifted her attention towards him before letting out a content sigh, "So it's across from your house right? The school, that is" she asked as she gripped the steering wheel a bit. She hasn't been to their house in three years, so the drive was going to be a difficult one for her to remember. But luckily Cecil was right there if she needed directions.

|Kai Vincent|Junior|17|Standard|Location; Cafe|Tags; Lyra|

His eyebrow cocked at the suggestion before turning his head to graze the food options inside the glass case. Despite her insistence, he just couldn't bring himself to get a pastry. "I'm okay, I prefer the cafe food from my hometown," he said before walking to the counter once she got her order in, holding his card out for the cashier to grab, "Just an iced coffee...cream and sugar please."
Once him and Lyra got their drinks and food he shuffled over to a seat by the window and set his drink down on the wooden table, sitting down and stirring his drink with the straw. He was beginning to loosen up a bit but nevertheless was still cautious and guarded, he wouldn't allow himself to falter quite yet. He had just met her, there was no need to be incredibly open. "So Lyra," he began, still stirring at the awful amount of sugar that congregated at the bottom of his drink as he attempted to make conversation, "How has your day been?"
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Luka Jaxon
Cis Male - 17 - Homosexual/Romotic - Artist - Location: Campus (Outside) - Crush: Open - Tags: Elliot

Luka shook his head with a wide smile on his face. "Just a lucky guess." He said, answering the jocks question about how he knew he was a jock. He listened to Elliott's impressive list of the sports he played and wondered if had a favorite or not. He was about to ask when Elliot asked about his art. "Oh yeah, I like tattoos. I like designing them, it's really cool to see how they turn out." Luka explained, glancing down at the half finished tree. "I hate drawing people so somehow I always end up drawing birds or trees or something." He said with a slight shrug. "Do you have a favorite sport?" He asked before he forgot to.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Homosexual
Jock|Senior
Tagged: Luka
He laughed gently as well, finding the humour amusing, and something that he could really understand - at least, he understood that, which was something. He tilted his head slightly as he listened to Luka talking about his art, and tattoos, curious about them. "Have you designed many tattoos for people? Or just yourself?" Elliot asked, because he figured that it sounded interesting - designing tattoos for other people. Then, he suggested, "Perhaps you just haven't found the right person to draw yet? Or I bet there's a ton of inspiration for other things that just hasn't sparked yet!" He sounded extremely optimistic.
Elliot nodded in response to Luka's question. "Yep! I'm really loving hockey and rowing. I love the other sports as well, of course, but I do like those two a bit better."

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Artist|Junior
Tagged: Corin.
He smiled broadly, pleased at the fact that, despite having only met her just a couple of minutes ago, she seemed to want to support him. "Thank you. And I'm sure it will be fine, it's just the moments and days leading up to it making me nervous," Ezra said, then he shook his head slightly. "Ugh, you don't want to keep hearing all that, sorry..." he apologised, sure that it must get annoying to hear him talk about being nervous. After a few moments, he shrugged slightly. "Well, I started playing at the start of the summer, so it's a more recent kind of thing. It helps that I've taken the time to work on my upper body strength the past few years as well, though." Ezra tilted his head towards the volleyball. "Are you going to tryout for the volleyball team?" he asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:52 am

Serpantdragon wrote:
Roselle Greene- 17 years- Bookworm- Junior- Tags; Carsyn

Roselle looked up quickly at the sound of a male voice and discovered it to be Carsyn. She smiled and nodded as he finished his little rant. "Carsyn, correct," she started off as she put her bookmark on the page she had just finished and closed the book. "I would agree with you on the fact that Alternate Universes probably don't exist, but we may be wrong. It is similar to how we are still discovering thousands of plant and animal each year. Some deep in the ocean, others in plain sight. Us humans may just be missing something and the other universes are just continuing on like normal. The ability to find these places may take thousands of more years to study, or the way to get to them may be somewhere undiscovered. There is also the chance that people have already discovered them and are just keeping it secret so that no else can get to these other universes," she grinned at the end of her mini speech and looked down at her book remembering how she had once had a similar conversation with her cousin Owen.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me