Our 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯|Open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Our 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯|Open

Postby agile » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:08 pm

agile wrote:
    [ rosalie williams ][ female ][ geek ][ home/school ][ tags; open ]
    rubbing her eyes, rosalie sat up in bed. 'was i really at kalliana's party last night?' rosalie thought to herself, bewildered. 'did i really drink alcohol last night?!' the belief took the geek aback. maybe nobody even noticed her. all she did was hang out with elijah; so she must have gone under the radar. she began to get dressed, pulling on an old, retro over-sized tee for her to tuck into some 90's inspired washed out skinny jeans. tieing up her old, worn out vans, rosalie looked into the mirror. as thoughts were coming back to her, there was clearly tension at the party. there's a good chance it isn't gone yet. the geek slicked her hair back with gel but allowed her natural curls to go wild in a high pony-tail, before farewelling her parents and walking out the door on the way to school. once she had arrived, the atmosphere in the hallway was almost too thick to walk through. everyone either looked tired, angry, upset, or hungover. grabbing her books, rosalie walked into the classroom and placed her books on the first available desk she saw.

[ ethan jones ][ male ][ jock ][ home/school ][ tags; open ]
    waking up in a haze, ethan felt a throbbing pain on the side of his face. 'what the hell,' he thought to himself, memories of the night not coming back to him; most likely due to a slight hangover or being punched in the nose- your take. as he moved to the side of the bed, he realized he was still in the alcohol stained black suit, but he couldn't explain where or who it had come from. standing up to look in the mirror, a black, swollen eye was revealed to ethan, making him squirm a little bit. 'what the hell happened?' the jock screamed in his mind, to no answer. as he took off the stiff, sticky suit, ethan pulled out a pair of black jeans and a plain white shirt with some sports logos embroidered on it. too late for him to shower, he washed out his hair in the sink, doing his best to remove all of the liquid and sugary syrup. as he tied on his black nike huaraches, ethan began to recollect his memories gradually. his fight with jamie, and kalliana's distress. 'what did it all mean?' pondered the jock, skipping breakfast as he was already late enough. he opted for walking instead of driving, as he had the common sense that if he couldn't even remember what happened the night before- how in god's name are you going to able to drive safely? getting to school late, ethan rushed to his locker, and ran to the classroom. slamming his books on his usual back table, he sat down and placing his head down on the desk table. his head just hurt.
she/her

たくさんの日本語の勉強していても、まだ上手にならなかった…
しかし、私にメッセージを書かない? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
私はもっと学びたいから!ありがとう~!

watching: fruits basket | playing: OW2 | listening: j-rock
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 am

Lyric James
Male - 17 - 11th - Voice - Crush: Elliot - Tags: Elijah

Lyric thought for a few seconds before responding. "I don't think I have heard anything yet." He answered honestly. He really hoped a few more people would sign up, they didn't need a repeat of last year, where they only had about 7 people the entire season. He was really confused about that last year... until he learned just how many people had signed up for Football instead of soccer.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:04 am

spider-man. wrote:
      DAMIEN QUEEN
      role - ( rebel ) location - ( locker ) tagged - ( open )

slamming the metal door shut, damien replayed the party scene in his head. the way kalliana was
      acting drew a smirk to his lips. he liked nothing more to see the girl burn out, as the two have but
      ted heads ever since they were children. in his opinion, damien thought the girl was a stuck up litt
      le sucker and he couldn't stand her attitude. deep in his thoughts, the young rebel let out a hefty
      sigh and continued on his way to english, hoping to dear god that he didn't run into any unpleasant
      people this early in the morning.

ALAINA QUEEN
      role - ( geek ) location - ( hallway ) tagged - ( open )

the sound of the pencil to her sketchbook, alaina was deep in concentration, not even paying any
      attention to her surroundings, and if someone were to mess her up, itd be a shame. letting out a
      soft sigh, the young girl started to softly hum a small tune to herself and gently bobbed her head
      to the silent music playing in her head. at some point, she stopped what she was doing to take he
      r ipod out and plugged in her headphones and started to play the first song on her playlist - the w
      ay by ariana grande.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6MochaSnail9 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:21 am

kylinq wrote:Elise Rivers | Female | Ex-Jock | Tags: Jamie
Elise nodded and followed along. "Pole vaulting seems cool! And also hard!" she replied with a small chuckle. "Nice outfit as well!" she said, looking at Jamie's outfit. "For me, I'd sprint any day!" she was only half joking when she said that. She despised distance, her endurance wasn't one to last long.
Last edited by 6MochaSnail9 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
6MochaSnail9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:09 am

cas, wrote:
      Jackson Loveless | male | 17 | jock | tags: open
      Jackson had gone home quickly after the party and went to bed, but he didn't get any sleep. He couldn't stop worrying about what was going to happen if he went to school the next day. But if he didn't show up, he'd probably look even more guilty. So when the sun came up, he got up and put on a wrinkled t-shirt and jeans. He felt too sick to eat, so he didn't, and he just left. Jack drove to school in his black truck in silence, feeling more and more nervous as he got closer. He ended up arriving a bit late, and slowly shuffled in the front door, looking like he'd just been ran over twice. Quietly, with his head down, he made his way towards his locker.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me