sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Open.
The next morning, Casimir woke up early, as he usually did, and once again started his morning routine. He left his room, wearing dark blue jeans, a pale blue t-shirt, black working boots, and he had a dark blue and white plaid flannel shirt tied around his waist. Then, he walked downstairs, to the kitchen, and again made the usual morning conversation with his parents. Today, he wasn't working, save for a few chores outside, but those could be done within an hour or two.
Cass went outside, walking to the fenced-off bit of land, and let the hens out of their coop, then collected the eggs. He milked Dotty - she didn't make a break for it again, fortunately - and then he also fed her. He then chose to spend a bit longer outside, just scratching Dotty's head and back - which she loved - and talking quietly to her. He tried not to think about the previous day, because he wasn't exactly entirely sure what he wanted to think of it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:56 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ anderson residence ][ shiloh ]

Bailey woke up a couple times in the night once the medicine wore off. It made him uncomfortable but he'd eventually fall asleep again each time. He was awake when Banjo padded into the room way before the rooster crowed and stood at the side of the bed, leaning his head to sniff Shiloh's sleeping face. He seen Bailey awake and went to make a 'boof' sound until Bailey leaned, stretching his arm over the other cowboy's body to put his finger on the dog's wet nose. "Shh.." He whispered, putting the same finger to his own lips then pointed to the bedroom door for Banjo to leave. The heeler obeyed- somewhat, he laid down outside of the door where his nose was still visible.

Glancing toward Shiloh and keeping his gaze on him, he slowly relaxed back into the spot he was in before, careful not to wake him. Bailey stared up at the ceiling in thought, wondering what the new day would be like. Hopefully better than yesterday. He turned his head and studied the sleeping man beside him; the one who insisted on still caring for him and being here, but for what reason? Bailey turned away and got comfortable enough to fall back to sleep.

The cowboy slept until he felt movement on the bed, he rolled over with confusion painting over his expression. Blinking a couple times he realized Shiloh was sitting on the bed. “You’re up early.” He commented, still half-asleep. Realizing he was putting his boots on, Bailey rose up on his good arm and studied the cowboy, “Where you going?” He was more awake now and even if Shiloh didn’t look at him, Bailey still watched his face for any expression.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:19 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; anderson residence / tagged; Bailey
Shiloh jumped slightly at the sound of Bailey's voice; he hadn't expected the cowboy to be awake so early after the night they'd had. He turned to look at him as he finished tying the laces of his boots.
"I'm gonna go see Casimir," he said carefully, unsure of how Bailey would react, "I wanna take him riding, get out of town a bit. If you don't mind, could I take Glade for Cass?"
Shiloh had noticed the way Bailey would get whenever Casimir was mentioned, he had an idea why that might be, he didn't want to upset him again. He didn't want to fight with Bailey, they almost never did. These last few days had been so tenuous, he just wanted their relationship to go back to how it always had been; easy and effortless.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:31 am

Maybelle Madison||
Schoolteacher||
Schoolhouse||
Tagged; Open

She sat in the grass as some of the children began to come up the hill and waved. She waved back and they all came and sat down as she pulled out her lesson and began when one of the children raised their hands “are you gonna rebuild the schoolhouse?” She smiled and shut the book, “I will sure as shootin try.” The kids smiled and went back to the lesson as she stared around at the kids and the sky
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:44 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ anderson residence ][ shiloh ]

His eyes trailed away at his response and he laid back down, finding comfort in his own bed. Bailey tried not to show his aggravation; what was so interesting about this guy anyway? “Sure,” he replied, his gaze coming back to Shiloh. He almost wished the cowboy would get the hint already but wasn’t it mostly Bailey’s fault for only making subtle moves. At that thought, he clearly remembered last night and didn’t think it was that subtle. He turned his back toward Shiloh, not wanting to continue the conversation anymore or start another fight between them, especially not wanting to make Shiloh mad.

Remembering something, he quickly turned back over and grabbed Shiloh by the wrist before he could leave. Bailey seemed to decide against it and avert his eyes from making contact with Shiloh’s, letting his wrist go after a pause. He wanted to ask if he’d be back tonight but Bailey couldn’t always expect that. He didn’t need to be clingy when it wasn’t receiving well. “Be careful,” he mumbled as he turned again, closing his eyes. Sleep still sat heavily on him and he couldn’t wait to get back into it.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:22 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; / tagged; Bailey, Casimir
Shiloh's eyes studied Bailey, trying to work out what he was thinking. Usually it was so easy for him to get into someone else's head, understand how their brain worked. But Bailey was different, he'd never worn his heart on his sleeve, and kept his thoughts guarded. His heart sped up as Bailey grabbed his wrist, his eyes expectant, unsure what Bailey might do. But he deflated when it came to nothing more than a 'be careful'.
He nodded, and said softly
"I'll see you later Bailey, there's whiskey in my room if you need something for the pain."
He smiled softly at Bailey's back, and left the room.

He headed outside to get Maurice and Glade. Glade was one of the other horses Bailey kept on the farm, he was a nine-year-old gelding with a level head. The dark chestnut and light brown horses were grazing not far from the gate to the paddock. He went in, Maurice coming up to him, and Glade staying put where he was grazing. He put an arm around the gelding's neck and guided him out to the tack room. They stood quietly as he tacked them up, attaching a rope to Glade's hackamore so he could lead the horse. He mounted up onto Maury.

Shiloh squeezed his legs around Maurice, holding back on the reigns, signaling for him to jump straight into a canter, which he answered to beautifully. He made his way down the trail into town, and once there he immediately headed towards Casimir's home.
He dismounted, holding onto the lead rope as he went around to the back where they'd spent the morning yesterday.
When he saw Casimir, his whole body relaxed, feeling a weight slide off of his shoulders.

"Mornin' Sunshine," he called to him with a smile.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:29 am

Maybelle Madison||
Schoolteacher||
Schoolhouse||
Tagged; Open

“Why Don’t yall go play for a bit.” She stood and the kids ran off into the town laughing and running as she walked after them and sighed going to pick up a pack of cigarettes, “I thought you quit these May.” The man smiled as she paid, “I did” She pulled out her matches and lit one, “But I’ve had a stressful week” she laughed walking outside to smoke.

Kate Barlow||
Outlaw||
Anderson Residence ||
Tagged; Bailey

Kate had rode into town almost through a back way as she found the home of Bailey and knocked on the door. “Hello?” She was smirking, she might as well check and make sure she didn’t kill the guy, he may prove useful later in the game. “Mr.Anderson? It’s Kate Barlow” she called out wondering if he was awake, she was a good shot she wasn’t aiming to kill so she was sure she didn’t think he was dead. “I want to check on you”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:36 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
He continued to give Dotty attention, and then he heard someone approaching. Casimir turned around, and spotted Shiloh just as he greeted him. Cass did hesitate for a second, thoughts of yesterday coming to mind quickly, but then he smiled warmly. "Mornin' Shy," he said, and then left Dotty's pen, taking care to make sure that she didn't try ro follow him out. Dotty didn't seem to be particularly bothered by this, or restless, since she'd just been given loads of attention, and she went off to finish up the very last scraps of her food.
Casimir raised an eyebrow, curiously, when he saw that Shiloh was holding the lead rope for another horse. "Who's this? New friend?" he asked, wondering if Shiloh had just bought the horse. Though he couldn't really think of where from, since he wasn't aware that anyone nearby did sell horses. Perhaps it was from someone's ranch, then.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:41 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ anderson residence ][ kate ]

He didn’t say anything to Shiloh in return and listened as his footsteps faded away, accompanied with the door closing. Bailey fell back to sleep and slept a good while before Kate showed up on his doorstep, knocking and waking him up.

He didn’t bother with putting a shirt on as he got up, it’d take too long. Bailey scuffed out of his bedroom and through the living room, rubbing the back of his tousled head. Opening the door, he came face to face with Kathrine Barlow again but in a different situation this time. “You want to check on me?” He repeated, a brow raised, the affects of sleep still present on his face. With a sigh, he stepped back and opened the door wider for her to come in. It was the least he could do, he guessed.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:04 am

Kate Barlow||
Outlaw||
Anderson Residence ||
Tagged; Bailey

She raised a brow and walked inside, “Thank you..” She looked around, “Well I don’t noramlly shoot to kill but with you it was a blind shot I wanted to make sure I didn’t kill a potential friend” She laughed, “who knows I may need you one day or you’ll need me” She shoved her hand in her pockets as she looked around
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me