sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:16 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh ]

A moment of confusion ran over Bailey’s face at the sudden change of emotions from Shiloh, he didn’t believe the smile and didn’t give one in return. He thought in silence for a bit as he was helped to his feet then he spoke just two words, “I’m sorry.” He leaned against Shiloh as he was helped out of the saloon. Silence was the only thing that would come from Bailey until they reached his home, he didn’t have anything else to say. He felt small, vulnerable compared to Shiloh. Once he seen the anger in his eyes, Bailey figured it was best to keep his mouth shut.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 am

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; the town / tagged; Bailey
"I know," was all he said in response. When they got outside, he helped Bailey up onto Cameron; trusting Bailey was lucid enough to hold on until they got home.
Shiloh mounted up on Maurice and began in the direction of the farm, glad that Cameron was following.
He didn't go faster than a walk the whole way home, too worried about jostling Bailey's arm, so the trip took longer than usual. Bailey didn't say another word.
Shiloh looked up at the sky, full of stars and a half moon just off to the side of his vision. There was a cool breeze blowing, making him feel a touch more sober than before. Glancing over at Bailey and seeing how reserved he'd become made Shiloh feel a touch of guilt. But he knew that he had a right to be upset, he just hated being the reason for Bailey's disposition.
Eventually they did arrive, he dismounted as they got close to the barn. He helped his friend down off his horse, before quickly untacking the horses and putting them out in their paddock.
He looked over at Bailey, walking up to him slowly, as if he were a frightened colt.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:48 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ saloon ][ shiloh ]

Bailey done what Shiloh wanted and once they were dismounted, he waited for him to return. His eyes gazing solemnly at the night sky. It was a strange set of deja vu back to his childhood. Hearing Shiloh’s footsteps, he turned his head to look at the approaching man, watching him walk. He didn’t realize how cool the air was on his skin or how good it felt, he almost joked that he wanted to sleep out here but Bailey couldn’t find his voice fast enough.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
at; anderson residence / tagged; Bailey
Bailey looked so comfortable in the night air, cool breeze sure to bring down his body temperature a touch. Shiloh's eyes met Bailey's briefly, then flicked up at the sky -stars were still there- , and looked back down at Bailey. It had been a long day, he was sure it showed on his face.
"C'mon Bails, let's get inside."
He lead Bailey back to the house, Banjo was waiting on the porch, but seemed to quickly understand the situation and hurry back inside.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:21 pm

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ anderson residence ][ shiloh ]

He let Shiloh help him inside, doing anything without much say at this point. Bailey caught himself leaning against Shiloh and it wasn’t because he couldn’t stand, it was more for comfort. “I got it from here if you want to go to bed,” he mumbled, watching Banjo walk anxiously through the living room with soft whines. He figured Shiloh was tired from what happened to dealing with Bailey all day. Bailey didn’t dare mention him going to Casimir’s, not after being snapped at about it and because he wanted Shiloh here.

“I’m just going to change clothes and read or something before bed.” He explained, removing himself from Shiloh’s help. He was getting too dependent, too caught up in his feelings. He figured Shiloh needed much more time away from everything.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh leveled Bailey with a deadpan expression.
"Seriously Bailey?" he scoffed, but it was teasing, "I'm just gonna make sure you actually fall down on a bed, okay?"
He put a hand on Bailey's shoulder pushing him backwards until they were in Bailey's parent's old room, he had a smile on his face as he kept guiding him until Bailey's knees hit the edge of the bed, causing him to fall onto it. He was still worried about Bailey, but he figured that his friend was probably even more worn out than him. So he just bent down to pull off Bailey's shoes, standing after he was done.
He looked down at the cowboy, lying out on his back.

"I'll see you in the morning Bails, try not to die while I'm sleeping please, Honey," he threw in the pet name to hopefully convey that all of this would be behind them by then.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:47 pm

BAILEY

When Bailey agreed to his question, he didn’t expect a move to fluster him so much. He was pushed all the way toward his room, and down on the bed. Bailey rose his head to look at Shiloh with a questionable gaze, only to see his head as he took off his shoes. Laying his head back down, he stared up at the ceiling. There was a noticeable redness on his face and he closed his eyes to calm himself. Hearing Shiloh speak, Bailey opened his eyes and smirked up at the man.

Hooking his foot around Shiloh’s ankle, he pulled forward so he’d come closer to the bed. Bailey sat up on his elbows, not minding the pain it caused and held his gaze firmly. “Guess you’ll have to just sleep in here and watch over me.” His tone like it was an inconvenience to Shiloh and Bailey drug it out with a sigh, but his eyes told a different story and a sly smile slowly pulled at the corner of his lips.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:57 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh looked at him for a long moment,
taking in the redness of his cheeks, so unlike the gentle pink that would paint itself across Cass' face; taking in his sly smile and the carefully constructed tone. He knew that smile, and what usually came after it. But he was too tired, too done with today. So he toed off his boots, unbuttoned his shirt efficiently, taking it off, and lying down on the bed next to Bailey.

"Good night, Bailey," he made a point of closing his eyes, feigning sleep.
Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:03 pm

BAILEY

Bailey watched him unbutton and take off his shirt then his boots, Shiloh resting himself beside him afterward. He stared at Shiloh as he closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep already. He made a ‘hmph’ noise in protest, stared a little more before shoving his head gently in a playful way. He mumbled a good night back before turning his back toward the other cowboy, closing his eyes too. Maybe he was forgiven for his slip-up, he didn’t know for sure. He guessed tomorrow would tell eventually.

[ y’all can timeskip anytime you want lol i’m logging off for now! ]
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellhound-My-Legend » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Shiloh Fray
22 / male / vaquero
Shiloh found himself emerging from sleep slowly, realizing he was awake only when he found that he was looking at Bailey. Asleep. In his parent's room. Why was Shiloh here? It took him a second before the previous day washed over him like a tidal wave; the morning with Cass, the deal, the shot,
the bar afterwards and the tension between him an Bailey. He was upset still, but he knew Bailey wouldn't have said what he did in his right mind, so he couldn't hold it against him.
He moved slowly, sitting upright and rubbing his face. He left the room as quietly as he could, not wanting to wake Bailey, and went to go get cleaned up. Once he was bathed and changed into some fresh clothes, he went back into the room with a tall glass of water in hand, putting it on Bailey's side table. He grabbed his boots off the floor, sitting down on the bed to put them on.

Hellhound-My-Legend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me