.:: Hu$h, Hu$h ::. (Crime Semi~lit RP) ~Accepting~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:: Hu$h, Hu$h ::. (Crime Semi~lit RP) ~Accepting~

Postby Musical Heartbeat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:18 am

Emily sat briskly on her living room couch, opening her newspaper.
"Another death, goodness. It's becoming so common that sometimes I feel I'm not surprised anymore," she murmured to herself, sighing. She put the newspaper down, standing up. She moved to Blossom City to help people, but it seemed more people were getting hurt. She wanted to do something, but instead she sat, in her fancy beach condo, doing nothing. "Wasn't there one before? The brother of that nice girl, La...faye? Laughie? Oh, Lafayette! Such a sweet girl, she didn't deserve this," she mused, and looked out the window.

"I need to do something," she whispered, and grabbed her bag, heading out the door.
まま
るる
かか
いい
てて
地地
球球
まま
るる
かか
いい
てて
地地
球球

ImageImageImageImage
Musical Heartbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 am

Derek sat in the cave on a log, cooking eggs and bacon for himself and Crystal. He sighed, looking from the sizzling bacon in the pan to the sprawling, heat-covered city below his home. He badly wanted to be running the streets, whooping and hollering, but that would have to wait until dark.

Crystal smiled, picking blueberries from the bush that grew beside her and her brothers home. She smiled, the berries would make a good addition to their breakfast once she washed them.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idiocy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:13 am

.:Eli Levine:.

Feet ran down the alleyway, breath coming up in short little puffs, "That's right, you don't mess with Eli, ha!" It wasn't an ideal way to wake up, another homeless street urchin trying to get what little he could off of Eli. He didn't get anything, though, Eli didn't have anything on him at the moment. That didn't matter to him, though, he had still punched the man in the face, sending him running. Eli didn't take crap from anyone, especially people who thought it was okay to steal from him. He could steal from other people, sure, but they try and take anything from him and he'd show them the mistake they had made.

Letting out a sigh, Eli scratched the back of his head. He was to wired to fall back asleep now, he didn't want to anyways. The sun was up, and people were walking on the sidewalk. Even though he was in a nice little secluded area, he didn't want to take the chance of somebody seeing him sleeping there. He wasn't to sure if he was allowed to sleep here, it was on the side of a nice little resteraunt, and he was sure the owners wouldn't look to kindly on a guy sleeping on their building. It wasn't a nice attraction for customers.

His hands were shaking slightly, he was sober right now, and he had been for the past couple days. Not by his choice, of course, but he simply couldn't find anything. Nobody was selling for cheap, and even if they were he had no money whatsoever.
He was thinking about planning a robbery soon, so he could make some more money and fuel his habit. But his mind was all over the place, he couldn't concentrate very well and he knew he wouldn't be able to do it on his own. With his hands shaking he wouldn't really be able to intimidate anyone, so kidnapping was obviously out of the picture for now. Burglary was still an option, though, there were plenty of houses just waiting to be broken into. He'd definetly need some help, though, so he made a mental list of places he could check for other Marauders.

Emma Stone wrote:Y'know when you think, 'I can't do something because this or this or this.' You can actually do anything you want, like I could ballistic right now and tear this whole room apart, I could but I'm not going to because logic is stopping me, but you can do whatever you want.
You really can veer off any path at any time.
Never give up!

Image Image
{ I'm not gonna' be online for possibly a couple weeks. I'll be back soon enough, though~ <3 }
Idiocy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:56 am

Derek threw the warm bacon onto a plate, grabbed a few slices, and turned. "Sis, i'm going to the city. Be back for dinner." he said, turning and walking down towards the city, past a restaurant and into an alleyway. He didn't notice the other marauder until he had walked past him.

((Eli))

Crystal turned. "Kay, meet up with you at the Jones's house." she said, finishing her bacon and eggs.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 am

All my life and the hereafter
I've never seen, seen one like you

You're a knife, sharp and deadly
And it's me that you cut into
But I don't mind, in fact, I like it
Though I'm terrified, I'm turned on but scared of you

She's a monster, beautiful monster
Beautiful monster but I don't mind
And I need her, said I need her
Beautiful monster but I don't mind

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No, I don't mind
I Don't Mind

No, I don't mind
No, I don't mind

In her eyes, there's love and fire
In my heart, she's burning through
But I don't mind, in fact, I like it
Though I'm terrified, I'm turned on but scared of you

Ĵαɢɢɛя Яα-Иαʏ βяα∂ℓɛʏ
    /18/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Surely enough, the day was still light out, The girl couldn't wait to get back to her black and red room, it wasn't done it needed some more furniture.. She put up her black hood, from her black and red sweat shirt, she had it all, the model figure, the height, even the beautiful face. But, she had the worst personality, no one is perfect, right? Along with the model walk, she looked like an emo, yes a beautiful emo girl. She played a lot of sports, boxing, swimming, swimming was her favorite, lacrosse, track, even football. She was extremely buff, but it didn't look like it. At this point, her hair was it's normal cherry brown, she didn't care for the dark brown. She used to be sweet, used to be. She was a model, rich, famous, but she "committed" suicide, and stayed home for a year, then is just coming out into the open. Many, Many reasons why she had this personality, was it because she was abused when she was little, or was it that she was forced not to eat, and fit into the tight dresses. Who knew, right?

She just worse her normal, black baggy pants, a black and red sweat shirt. Today, she was wearing black high-heel boots. She could easily walk in them, she could run, anything in them. She sighed, looking over at her brother who was eying this guy walking down the street, she elbowed him hard.
OW!! He yelped, looking at his sister, Jay smirked rolling her neck and feeling/hearing that "crack" sound in her neck. I think we should go to the arena today... She said, putting her hands behind her head as she looked around, the arena was the square, which meant, boxing.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::Nani::. » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:41 am

ʟαғαчεттε ɢαяαтεʟʟı
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Oh let him go bluebird.
Ready to fly,

You and I,
Here we go...

Another death… really?
“Gotcha!” Lafayette huffed, snatching the runaway sunhat off from the ground as it was preparing to hop away again. With a shake of her head, she frowned and began brushing bits of sand off of the hat in an annoyed manner before she finally skipped back over to her little campsite on the beach. It was about time she got back to the house and started getting ready for the funeral service anyway…
Digging through her canvas bag, she pulled out a little dress to cover her up at least so that she could walk down to the city streets, wander around for a bit, and then call a taxi. Besides, she certainly could use some ice cream from one of the many stands out on this warm day. So with that, she flung the strap of the bag over her shoulder and slipped on a pair of nice little heels before straightening out her dress and gathering her towel and umbrella, stuffing everything else into the trusty canvas bag and giving a slight grin.

It wasn’t long until she finally made it to the actual heart of the city, and it was just the slightest bit uncomfortable to be around so many people she didn’t know, but hey, Lafayette was a social person, right? She was always making friends or acquaintances with people she didn’t know… that was just part of her personality.
“One cookies n’ cream cone, please?” she requested pulling her purse out and pulling a few dollar bills from it, only to place them on the counter of the ice cream stand. The man there simply nodded, gave her a friendly smile and scooped up a bit of the delicious, cool treat and gathered it into the cone before finally handing it over to the young woman in exchange for the money. “Thanks,” Lafayette murmured with a polite smile, trying to balance everything she was carrying as she added the ice cream cone to her juggling act. As soon as she could, she made her way over to a bench that was sitting in just the right spot under a nice, shady tree on the large sidewalk and dumped everything on the ground next to her until she was finally able to dig in to the frosty treat she’d just finished buying.
There wasn’t anything better than just sitting down and enjoying some delicious ice cream on a sunny day like this... unless she was to bring in her sketchbook! One handedly, she reached into the canvas bag and pulled out her sketchbook, turning the first clean page and grabbing a pencil.
What to draw…

ᴬˁᴴᵀᴼᴺ ᴸᴬᵁᴿᴱᴺᶜᴱ
Maybe nobody loved you when you were young.
Maybe, boy, when you cry, nobody ever comes.

Will you try it once?
Give up the machine gun
Machine gun...

It was actually a bit amusing to see the suspicious looks that so many people were giving him. Couldn’t a homeless guy wander around for a little while without having to worry about whether or not some rich snob was gonna come accuse him of doing something he didn’t do—or at least wouldn’t make so obvious that he’d done.
His hands were still shoved into his jean pockets, and the stone cold expression was still on his hidden face while he continued to make his way through the busy crowd of walking people, bumping and pushing past a few people in order to get across. He had a horrible headache and his stomach was obnoxiously growling at him, practically screaming, “feed me!”
If only he had the money… right now, all he had in his pockets was a one dollar bill… Pretty good if he planned on buying a ninety nine cent bag of potato chips—but that certainly wouldn’t be enough to even take away all of the hunger pangs.
That was why he needed to get some cash… and fast.
And the easiest way, as all Marauders knew, was to mug a rich snob, right? And even if they weren’t exactly considered rich by normal standards… everyone had more money than a broke guy, so that put everyone up for auction now.
With a sigh, Ash’s dark lashes flickered about as he scanned the busy street for the perfect victim… someone who appeared to have a load of cash on them… as well as someone who looked weak and incapable of putting up too much of a fight… Really, Ash wasn’t much in the mood for having to hassle for the money—he was just too hungry at the moment.
In fact, if he was a regular homeless guy, he’d probably just take an easier way of just going out and begging for money or something…
But that just wasn’t the way Ash grew up—he was the type who just had to steal to make a living.
He was just too good at it not to.

Last edited by .::Nani::. on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

My Deviant Art!
.::Nani::.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:52 am

((You should try to steel from Jags! I have no idea what to say... Cuz if I start typing they'll end up at the arena by now. Lol so you can do next post, or do you want me to?))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musical Heartbeat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:58 am

Juliet walked down the street, smiling.
"If this place wasn't so riddled with crime, I might actually get used to this..." She murmured. She'd only lived in Blossom City for a few months, but the place had grown on her. She ran a hand through her hair. "I need to actually do something, sitting on my pretty little rich butt isn't going to do much," She sighed. Her eyes scanned the street, and landed on a man, whose eyes were darting around the street. She shook her head, and scanned the area. She saw Lafayette sitting on a bench, concentrated heavily on a drawing. Juliet smiled and waved, and continued to walk down the sidewalk.
まま
るる
かか
いい
てて
地地
球球
まま
るる
かか
いい
てて
地地
球球

ImageImageImageImage
Musical Heartbeat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::Nani::. » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 pm

((I’m just gonna go ahead and repost for Lafayette… not too sure what to type for her anyway. xD ))

ʟαғαчεттε ɢαяαтεʟʟı
Oh let him go bluebird.
Ready to fly,

You and I,
Here we go...

Another death… really?
“Gotcha!” Lafayette huffed, snatching the runaway sunhat off from the ground as it was preparing to hop away again. With a shake of her head, she frowned and began brushing bits of sand off of the hat in an annoyed manner before she finally skipped back over to her little campsite on the beach. It was about time she got back to the house and started getting ready for the funeral service anyway…
Digging through her canvas bag, she pulled out a little dress to cover her up at least so that she could walk down to the city streets, wander around for a bit, and then call a taxi. Besides, she certainly could use some ice cream from one of the many stands out on this warm day. So with that, she flung the strap of the bag over her shoulder and slipped on a pair of nice little heels before straightening out her dress and gathering her towel and umbrella, stuffing everything else into the trusty canvas bag and giving a slight grin.

It wasn’t long until she finally made it to the actual heart of the city, and it was just the slightest bit uncomfortable to be around so many people she didn’t know, but hey, Lafayette was a social person, right? She was always making friends or acquaintances with people she didn’t know… that was just part of her personality.
“One cookies n’ cream cone, please?” she requested pulling her purse out and pulling a few dollar bills from it, only to place them on the counter of the ice cream stand. The man there simply nodded, gave her a friendly smile and scooped up a bit of the delicious, cool treat and gathered it into the cone before finally handing it over to the young woman in exchange for the money. “Thanks,” Lafayette murmured with a polite smile, trying to balance everything she was carrying as she added the ice cream cone to her juggling act. As soon as she could, she made her way over to a bench that was sitting in just the right spot under a nice, shady tree on the large sidewalk and dumped everything on the ground next to her until she was finally able to dig in to the frosty treat she’d just finished buying.
There wasn’t anything better than just sitting down and enjoying some delicious ice cream on a sunny day like this... unless she was to bring in her sketchbook! One handedly, she reached into the canvas bag and pulled out her sketchbook, turning the first clean page and grabbing a pencil.
What to draw…

ᴬˁᴴᵀᴼᴺ ᴸᴬᵁᴿᴱᴺᶜᴱ
Maybe nobody loved you when you were young.
Maybe, boy, when you cry, nobody ever comes.

Will you try it once?
Give up the machine gun
Machine gun...

God, do girls ever shut up?
For a while, Ash had taken a break to eye the area for someone to maybe mug, but a couple of annoying girls were sitting not too far away from where he was standing, laughing and giggling at sound really pointless stuff only to jabber about it all over again and continue with their pointless laughing. It was just so annoying to have to sit there to listen to, and it certainly didn’t help that Ash was already in a bad mood from the hunger he was facing.
Rolling his eyes, he crossed his arms and leaned his back lazily against the shaded wall of the building, trying his best to keep from snapping at one of them and just blasting one of their heads off with his trusty 9 mm. That was sure to put an end to all of this girly and nonsensical jibber jabber. But then again, the only reaction he was sure to get would be a loud fit of terrified screams and annoying little shrieks as well as a couple of new bracelets—nothing like handcuffs to pull off the jailbird look, right?
Just kill me now.
Grumble, grumble, and groan. The only ways Ash could actually deal with this annoyance without resolving to violence… Damn, he really needed to get some food, and fast…
And that was when he saw her. The perfect victim.
Or at least she looked like it if it wasn’t for the fact that another guy was already walking with her… Her boyfriend? Brother? Cousin? Friend? Whatever the case was, Ash didn’t really feel like having to fight the angry male companion—he was too tired and hungry for actually being able to put up a good fight.
Maybe once I actually get some energy… Sparing’s always fun once you feel like you can actually kick some ass instead of having your own get handed to you by some guy who would most likely lose to you under any other circumstance.
Careful to keep from being seen by the girl, he pushed past the spoiled little brats, seeming to have already forgotten about how vexing those girls really were, and headed on out to follow at a safe and unsuspicious distance from the girl he’d set his eyes on. She had to have at least some cash on her, right? Or her purse? Maybe he could do a quick “snatch and run” and avoid facing any charges to threatening her with a weapon… Besides, he hated picking on girls and scaring them… For some reason… it always felt like such a cheap shot. Really, he’d usually try to avoid it… but this hunger was making him desperate. All he needed was some cash and a nice meal. After that, he could easily get back to his normal, hard-core crimes.
The fun ones.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

My Deviant Art!
.::Nani::.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banter. » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:05 pm

What do you want me to do?
I've given it all to you.
I wish you would return the favor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiloh exited the small store, carrying a plastic bag in each hand. Each of the bags seemed to weigh at least ten pounds...She quickly crossed the street, waving slightly to a taxi that almost hit her. She glanced back at the store. It was one of her favorites. It was family-owned, the best kind; and it was right across the street. She swung open the door to her apartment and climbed up the flight of wooden stairs. Letting out a small sigh of content, she walked over to her fridge, the smell of laundry and vanilla overwhelming her. She dropped the bags onto the wooden floor, making a loud boom sound. Examining her hands, she found that she had a couple of deep, reddish impressions on each one. Not paying it much more attention, she shifted through the bags and put everything in its respectful spot and threw the plastic bags away. She then moved to her small laundry room, took out her dry clothes, and threw them in an empty basket. I'll get them later...She thought. She had always hated folding clothes...It was the worst chore ever.

Back into the 'fresh' air, Shiloh wrapped a black and white floral scarf around her neck, letting it cover her mouth and nose. She then continued to walk down the street, craving a cup of coffee. She had to walk a couple blocks to get there, but she always preferred walking. She hummed quietly to herself as she walked, eying the people who walked by. She smiled slightly whenever she saw something cute. A pair of children holding hands, a puppy with feet too big for the rest of its body...She finally turned into the coffee shop. Her usual was just vanilla flavored coffee with sugar. Vanilla happened to be her favorite flavor. While she was there, she went ahead and bought a small bag of doughnuts. Plain glazed and blueberry crullers...Yum, but like she needed the calories...She walked from the shop, the scent of coffee lingering on her skin. What else did she need to do? Laundry...check. Groceries...check. She figured she might as well go to the park, or the beach or something. No use in laying around the house all day. Besides, she was on the lookout for Marauders. She always was. She crossed the street, her heels clicking softly against the pavement. She reached into her bag and pulled out a cruller, munching on it thoughtfully. She waded through the crowds happily, but then someone caught her attention. It was a hooded figure...Probably male, by the looks of it. As she passed by him, she searched for the eyes underneath the hood, but couldn't find them...She finished her pastry and licked her fingers before walking on.
There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.

I am her eyes. She is my wings. I am her voice. She is my spirit. I am her human. She is my horse.

Join today!
Banter.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me