I Love You A Latte (Remake) (Old Thread, Please Lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Open & Accepting!

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:31 am

Nyxalia
The Hot Chocolate (location: The Tiny Mug) (tags: ) (mentions: William)

The young women felt a pair of eyes on her and she glanced up again, meeting the auburn eyes of the man two seats away from her. She offered a smile, beckoning with her hand for him to take the other seat at the same table as her. It looked like he hadn't ordered just yet so either way it wouldn't hurt to have some company. It was good to get out every once in a while, whether it was job searching or just getting some fresh air and time to herself. She noticed that he was writing something in his book so if he needed to focus on that, she wouldn't bother him. In all honestly, she new how annoying it was to have someone constantly badger you while you were trying to write. She studied him for a moment, taking in his curly hair, beautiful eyes and impeccable style. Maybe choosing The Tiny Mug to purchase a drink wasn't so bad after all.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:31 am

ohxxxx seon

( 23 ) xx ( bisexual ) xx ( location; tiny mug) xx ( he/him )

The relief was instant when he heard Romi agree, and gave a playful wave of his hands to gesture for her to go ahead. "Ladies first." Seon smiled, Her sketchbook had intrigued him since he had first turned around, he had noticed the way she clutched it tightly to her chest and even tighter so now. Pretty and talented, it seemed. "So, you're an artist? A painter too, or do you prefer to draw?" His line of questioning came from a place of curiosity. Seon himself had never been much of a creative guy. The arts were a skill set that continued to elude him - a fact that he cursed often as he regularly tried (and failed) to get into some new craft or another.

rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:41 am

§ William Larrson §
§ The Camomile Tea § Mention: Nyxalia § Location: The Tiny Mug

Carefully, Will closed his book and slid if onto the table next to the woman. He grabbed his still slightly damp coat and back and hung it on his new seat with a Smile.

"Hey,I'm William" He smiled, his brown curls flopping over his eyes offering out his hand for her to shake if she wanted."I just wanted to say I love what you are wearing, it suits you"
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:46 am

Nyxalia
The Hot Chocolate (location: The Tiny Mug) (tags: William) (mentions: William)

Nyxalia watched William pack his things and move closer to her, settling himself down at the table across from her. Her eyes followed him as he sat, ending in a welcoming smile. "Hi William, I'm Nyxalia, it's nice to meet you. I know my names a bit difficult so feel free to shorten it" she greeted the man, chuckling slightly. "Thank you so much! I think your outfit does you justice" she complimented him, holding out her hand to take his in a handshake.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:46 am

xxxx▬▬▬𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐎 "𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐘" 𝐋𝐄𝐄
    xxxxthe rooibos tea • twenty-one • cismale • pansexual • tags: wes • location: starbucks

xxxWaking with the sun as he often did, not particularly a morning person but definitely not opposed to being up early, Vinny rose from his bed with little hesitance and cheerily began to get ready for the day. It was routine at this point, his path entirely predictable; tossing a hand through his hair, the honey toned male would shuffle off towards the small kitchen of his apartment and pour himself an overflowing glass of orange juice before finally electing to take a shower, something which took the boy only about 20 minutes in total. As much as he appreciated appearing put together and fashionably acceptable (by his own standards, of course), Vinny was also someone who liked to take advantage of every bit of sunshine he could get.

Dressing in a pair of high-waisted brown and beige plaid pants with a white long sleeve tucked loosely inside, Vinny threw on a matching beige sweater vest and nodded approvingly in the mirror in front of him, pleased with his choice. It was probably a bit warm for such an outfit, but for fashion's sake, Vinny was willing to sacrifice a bit of comfort today.

Grabbing his phone from his bedside table and taking a glance at the time, Vinny tucked the device into the pockets of his pants and left his apartment leisurely, taking an all-too-familiar pathway to another stop in his morning routine; starbucks.
      Making it there in little more than 10 minutes, the boy practically skipped inside, his slightly curled hair bouncing as he made his way up to the counter with a bright smile and greeted the only other person in the building "Wes! Morning! How are you today? Busy?"

Leaning up against the opposite side of the counter, resting his arms on the surface and resting his head on the palms of his hands, Vinny looked to the slightly older male with an inquiring look. As one of his only friends in the town so far, and as one of the only people who could tolerate his endless energy, Vinny was really hoping that the male would have some free time to kill with the needy boy. He had the day off, and found it absolutely frustrating that his friend didn't share that same time off, wanting to do nothing but have some fun with the male he hardly got to spend any time with these days; but, like most things, Vinny didn't let it bother him, and instead found ways around it all. Hence his daily trips to Wesley's work place.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lewin - 4 § Aspen - 1

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:11 pm

Lewin James Patterson § The Mocha § Heterosexual § Tagged: Phaedra, Brooke
When the short, brunette woman that he had just bumped into responded in a friendly tone - seeming as though she was neither hurt, nor upset with him - Lewin's expression changed to one of relief. What the man had noticed about people is that they'd usually respond with a much colder demeanor than she had, and since she seemed so friendly, he was quite grateful for that. It was certainly a nice change of pace from how many in a city setting would have reacted. "Ah, no, you're alright," he responded with a small chuckle, "I should have been more aware of my surroundings." It was true that his mind was filled with other things, for the time being, but he didn't find it to be a good excuse, regardless of whether or not the other individual was at fault, as well.
Of course, Lewin would have introduced himself to her, but she appeared to open her mouth to speak, again. Before the girl could get another word out, however, another woman - the blonde employee that he had seen when he first entered the building, actually - suddenly interjected, her tone cheerfuland bubbly. Glancing over at the brunette, who flashed an apologetic smile his way, he gave an understanding nod and smile in return. Upon hearing her respond to the blonde, he shrugged, shaking his head, a bit, "But I should've been paying more attention. It's my fault, as well." He then noticed that the brunette was inquiring about an individual named Brooke; based upon the name of the location, he guessed that Brooke was possibly the owner of the store.

Aspen Harpae Paisley § The Chai Latte § Heterosexual § Tagged: N/A
What a beautiful morning, Aspen thought to herself, a contented smile spreading itself across her face as she yawned and stretched out a bit. Being the early bird that she was, she had actually been awake since 5:30 AM. Still, it was a peaceful, rainy Saturday morning, and she had nothing pressing to do; so, naturally, she took the opportunity to just lounge around in bed with a cup of hot cocoa, for a few hours. Running a hand through her silky, red-dyed hair a few times, she got onto her mint-colored iPhone 11 to scroll through social media, for a bit. She had only been here for a few days, but hadn't really taken the time to do much exploring, yet. However, she had started to follow a local coffee shop - The Tiny Mug - after visiting it. She loved everything about it: the classic, French-style decor; the warm, cozy, inviting atmosphere; the friendly employees and customers; the fancy, intricate latte art...just to list a few things. Another thing that piqued her interest, however, was the Spring Festival that they were advertising for. She was hoping to get more information about it, as she wanted to sign up for one of the barista positions that was available. As soon as their new post popped up on her screen, her emerald green eyes glittered with excitement.
She got out of bed, took a shower, and got dressed in a white tee-shirt, lavender cardigan, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of black ballet flats. After this, she styled her hair in soft, bouncy curls, and did her makeup, which was more natural tones with a splash of soft pink blush. To finish it all off, she put her rose gold necklace with a cream pearl pendant - a sentimental gift from her mother - on, as well as a matching ring, a simple rose gold band, on. She then fed her dogs, grabbed a black coat and umbrella - and went right out the door. She headed over to the cafe, a thoughtful smile on her face. She had heard that there were parks and trails that had plenty of gorgeous scenery - such as colorful aspen trees, rivers, and waterfalls - and she considered checking one of them out, after she was finished with breakfast and inquiring about the festival.
As she continued on her way, she pulled her phone back out of her pocket. She, once again, started scrolling through the coffee shop's social media posts. As she did, she noticed something in their pet-friendly pastries section: Scottie Biscottis. She let out a soft giggle - it absolutely made her think of Biscotti. "Well, now I've got to get Biscotti and Maple something!" she thought aloud, her tone thoroughly amused and thrilled at the sheer coincidence. She saved a screencap of the pet treat - in hopes that she wouldn't forget to order some - and then slid her phone back into her pocket as she turned onto a new street.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:45 am

§ William Larrson §

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" He smiled, taken back by the complement. A rose red blush seemed to spread across his nose. "so what brings you to this little coffee shop?"

He quietly put his own down and the lid one, just making sure it wouldn't dry out from not being used. He wanted to actually be present in the moment instead of writing everything as it happened. That he could do later
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:54 am

𝐖𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
[ male ]..[ 22 years ]..[ heterosexual ]..[ the "honey oat latte" ]..[ location: Starbucks ]..[ mentions: tag ]..[ tags: vinny ]..
──────────────────────────────────────
Headphones in and music cranked, Wes worked contentedly by himself, swiping the off-white cloth over the counters and various coffee machines to get things set up for the day. He'd always loved opening shifts so that he could greet his busy customers on their way to work, but just opening without working with customers was fine, too. Despite that, he'd still kept the door unlocked. He was never too busy to help a customer or two out while he waited for Joan to show up.

Although he was supposed to be out before the official opening time, that didn't end up being the case. Wes was surprised when his phone dinged, the ringtone the type he set for his fellow co-workers. Taking an earbud out, finding it was less distracting to read that way, he slipped the rag over his right shoulder and flipped over his phone, dark eyes quickly skimming over the message displayed on his lock screen.

Joan
will be a few minutes late, raining very hard here. thx, joan

Wes sent back a quick thumbs-up, then returned his phone to its usual spot on the back counter. He wasn't surprised to hear that it was pouring two cities over, where Joan lived; it wasn't much more than a drizzle out right now, and although Wes was hoping it would clear by the afternoon, it didn't look promising. That was fine, though. Apart from two drive-thru orders and one walk-in one he had to take, the cafe was pretty much dead. Though, Wes knew that on weekends, a lot of the community went to the small-business cafes, where they could sit down and get something to eat. It hurt Wes' pockets, yes, but he understood where they were coming from. Truth be told, he'd probably do that, too, even though the Starbucks wasn't nearly as loud and busy as many appeared to assume.

He heard the back door slam after waving goodbye to his walk-in, suggesting Joan had arrived. At that very same time, the front doorbell jingled, and when Wes looked up, he was very pleased to note that it was Vinny who had entered. Vinny was a regular customer, and a good friend to Wes. He was surprised to see that Vinny appeared relatively dry, especially because he knew his friend often walked here, and wondered if it had stopped raining. Maybe. That would be nice.

"Hey, man!" he greeted happily, casually leaning over one of the higher counters, the opposite side to Vinny's location. "It's been pretty slow, actually. You want something? I'm done here now-" he added quickly, upon realizing Joan was on the far side of their work spot, "-but I can get you something, or we can go out and grab something?" A sheepishly innocent smile tipped his lips upward at his self-invite, and so he quickly added, "If you want me around, of course."

~

𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐒

[ female ]..[ 20 years ]..[ bisexual ]..[ the "strawberry lemonade" ]..[ location: Brooke's Botanical Garden ]..[ mentions: tags ]..[ tags: Lewin, Brooke ]..
────────────────────────────────────────
It seemed the stranger before her eyes and Phaedra herself had a similar mindset. She didn't know what he was thinking, obviously, but his facial expression loosened, tension slipping. She hoped if her "sorrys" weren't enough then her smile was. Despite his write-off to her apologies, she knew for a fact this wasn't going to leave her mind anytime soon. In fact, she knew it was going to be one of those things that hit her harshly five years from now, bringing a storm of guilt along with it. He said things were fine, and she believed him, but there was still that part in her mind that felt awful. How on Earth did people manage to let things go so easily?
Just accept it and move on, Phae, she was silently scolding herself, but she knew it wasn't that easy.

And it seemed that just as she was feeling a bit more relaxed about it, he piped up again, and she was thrown back into that circle. "Agree to disagree," she spoke suddenly, giving a firm nod of her head, as if what she had said made perfect sense, then turned to the curly-haired man again, putting out a hand for him to shake. "Let's split it, then. You take fifty percent of the blame and I'll take the other." Her smile, which had formerly been a bit tense and very sheepish, grew slightly more playful. A moment later, she turned back around, angling her body so that she could face the two in a relatively equal way.

"I'll make my visit short so you can attend to other things," Phaedra continued, her words mostly directed towards Brooke, since the blonde was working. "I'm new to town and wanted to pass around my resume to a few places, just in case. Do you two have any recommendations for shops here, too? I heard some of the cafes are lovely, but I haven't really had a chance to check much out yet."
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:17 am

Nyxalia
The Hot Chocolate (location: The Tiny Mug) (tags: William) (mentions: )

"Oh don't mention it! You look very well dressed" she replied honestly, smiling across the table at the taller boy. She noticed the blush on his cheeks but quickly glanced away, remembering the feeling of embarrassment if someone pointed out the redness in your cheeks. "I came here for a bit of a change from Starbucks as I'd heard about it from a close friend of mine. It looks like I made the right decision" she answered, smiling slightly at her new friend. "What about you?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:30 am

§ William Larrson §

"Oh! I actually just moved here from across the country, i just needed a fresh start. Somewhere where no one knows me, you know?" He chuckled, Rubbing his face, feeling the hotness from the compliment. Will was quiet for a moment just thinking about it with a smile. "I came with my two cats and myself and i am so glad i have. This place so amazing from what ive seen so far"

Carefully, he pulled out his phone and tapped onto his gallery, pulling up a photo of Butter and Biscuit before sliding it over for her to see. "There are my boys-"
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me