I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:36 am

Collin Adams/The Logical/ tags: Alaina
He looks around till a red haired girl greets him. "Yes, I am Collin" Collin says answering her question. " Sure" He says and follows her to her booth. "So, who are you?" He asks straight to the point. He didn't know who this girl was or what she wanted, but one thing is for sure, Collin wasn't going to smile. Collin sighs as he waits for her response.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marybelle » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:10 am

Luka Jones | The Modern |Location: Outside | Tags: Arabella
'Might as well see if she here already.' Luka thought to himself. He glanced around the room. His gaze finally rested on a very beautiful girl in a nice blue dress who looked very confused. 'She looks just how I feel right now.' He thought as he walked over to her. "Um... I'm Luka Jones and this might be weird to ask but are you Arabella Snow, my fiancé?" He asked awkwardly.

Margaret Johnson | The Uptight | Location: Outside | Tags: Christofer
Margaret turned around to face the voice behind her. "Yes. I'm Margaret. But you can call me Peggy." She smiled at the young man in front of her, "Hello Prince Christofer." She joked as she did a small bow. "Would you like to sit down." Margaret gestured towards the table.
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:22 am

Arabella Snow

She spots a male walk up to her. "Yes, I am Arabella", She replies, "You must be Luka?". She noticed he was quite handsome but his personality is what mattered most. She smiled up at him, she noticed he was quite tall.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:30 am

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: Dunkin' Donuts ]

Kye nodded with a smile as he saw Shiloh relax. Maybe, the chocolate was a good idea. He finished eating his donut and waited for her to finish her coffee. "Do you just wanna hang out maybe? Forget about all this marriage thing for sometime?" Kye asked shrugging. Truth be told, even he wanted a distraction. He had to sort his feelings out. "What do you wanna do?" he asked her unable to think of anything to do. Maybe, if they spent time together, they would get to know each other better. He really did not know much about her and he assumed since he was a very reserved she had very little idea about him. He smiled, waiting for her answer.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:13 am

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: Kye
She finished her coffee a little while after him. She wouldn't mind talking here, but she knew he prefered a less populated place. "My place?" She offers "Talk about stuff?". She really wanted to know more about Kye. At least she wasn't engaged to a stranger.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:01 am

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[the introvert ] [ Tags: Shiloh ] [ Location: Dunkin' Donuts ]

Kye realized his ears had turned red when Shiloh invited him to her place. As Kye was a big introvert, he was super awkward around other people's houses. But anything was better than this crowded donut shop. "Yea okay sure," Kye replied. He got up and paid the bill for their order and came back to leave with Shiloh. He felt relieved that Shiloh wanted to go somewhere with few people around. If she had suggested something like a park, Kye would have been very uncomfortable. He hated crowded places. He was a seclude by choice, Kye could think better when there were no people around. Proof of that was how nervous he had been at this donut shop. He followed Shiloh out of the restaurant happily.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:15 am

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: Kye

She hoped she made the right choice. She didn’t know how he would react to her house. She nodded and walked out of the cafe. “My house isn’t far from here, a few streets away” Shiloh says. Her house was pretty quiet, except for the occasional sibling quarrel and Suri’s barking. Her sisters loved to have arguments.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Open, Accepting 1 boy & 1 girl!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:47 am

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- out- Tags: Markus

The brown eyed and very red haired girl hummed and coughed a bit. She didn't really know why, but she just shrugged it off anyway. Lei whined and nudged her a bit, then sniffed at her. She smiled sweetly at the poodle shepherd husky mix, then let herself be helped up. She watched his blue and amber eyes look to the guy a moment. She hummed as she said "My name is Jessie, and who are you?"

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Starbucks- Tags: Oriana

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male smiled at her a moment. He then shook his head a couple times, watching her try to relax. He made a small sound when he noticed her eyes widen when she seemed to realize something. He hummed as he waited for an answer. He then nodded, as he said "Well, its nice to finally meet you. I am Harry indeed," he then said to her, and noticed her tone. He sighed a moment, then shrugged to himself a little as he shook his head. He tilted his head a moment as he seemed to study her. She was quite the pretty girl, he'd admit, but it wasn't looks he cared about. Well, it wasn't just looks the young man happened to care about it a woman.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:51 am

- Tagged: Margaret ; Location: Coffee Shop -

Chris couldn't help but chuckle as she called him Prince Christofer. Maybe they would get along after all... he thought, as of course this was the first time they ever met! He nodded as she offered him a seat and gently placed the flowers on the table in front of her before taking his seat. In doing so, he could not help but to catch her dark blue eyes. Stunning.. he thought, careful not to stare too long. After all, he didn't want the girl to feel awkward. He then cleared his throat and leaned back comfortably in his chair. "So, Peggy..." he started, thinking only of the romantic interest of Captain America, his favorite superhero... "How are you feeling about all this??" he asked casually yet inquisitively deciding it best to just address the elephant in the room. As he waited for her response, he pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and stuck one behind his ear. While in truth he wanted to just smoke it, they were inside and Chris was a lot of things, but rude was not one of them.

- Tagged: Lewin ; Location: Le Petite Bistro -

Ashton giggled as Louie realized what she had meant by his nickname. It was an easy mistake to make, and honestly who was she to push her slang onto the poor boy. Still, she would not be calling the boy a toilet. It just did not feel right, but Louie. Louie was an adorable pet name. Even so, she had to admit Ashton and Lewin had a better ring to it. She was taken from her thoughts as the discussion of her own nickname arose. She smiled as he mentioned that she could call him whatever she liked. There was something electrifying about the statement that made her blush reappear on her cheeks.
Allowing him to take the lead, she nodded with a small, " thanks" as he opened the door for her. A gentleman he was indeed. Ashton liked that he so far did not seem to be just another spoiled rich kid.
As they made their way to the table, Ashton took the opportunity to think carefully about her answer. She liked the boy so far, this was true, but she also wanted to make this work. He couldn't know what her actual familial arrangements were. Taking her seat, she smiled and offered him this, " Well, my family moves around between their houses a lot. But I have lived here in the America's now for about 2 years!"
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:04 pm

Alaina Fellan- 24- The Creative- Location: Cafe- tags- None

Alaina sits down across from the man she was to marry, a little shocked that he didn't recognize her. "I...I'm Alaina." Her smile had fallen from her face and she looked intensely at the boy. "My parents set me up to be married to you." She said rather bluntly. He knew of the arrangement right? She took a sip of her coffee, keeping her eyes on him for any sort of reaction that might register on his face.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me