Finding Love Retreat

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Finding Love Retreat

Postby Seeley » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:06 am

|| Ashly || 24 || Female || Single || Tagged: Jackson || Location: retreat;heading to town ||

She smiled at her friend as she approached. “So, you ready to go get some yummy food? I heard there’s a fantastic pizza place.” she said. When Jackson gave a nod in agreement to her suggestion, the two began to walk towards the town. It wasn’t a far walk, at least a few minutes at most. She was glad that she brought some comfortable shoes to wear while making her way to the pizza place.

Soon the restaurant came into view and Ashly was in awe of how pretty it looked. It was buzzing with life and music was playing. “Ooh this place is going to be so much fun! I can tell I’m really going to enjoy it here! she exclaimed with excitement and her green eyes glistened as she took in their surroundings. Soon enough they approached the pizza place and they were instantly greeted with the fresh smell of food.

|| Jackson || Male || 22 || Single || Tagged: Ashly || Location: pizza place ||

He had to agree with Ashly for sure. The town was definitely something else. A nice little town that had so much to do. When they walked into the restaurant, a small woman greeted them and walked them to a table outside. The two sat down and ordered their drinks and an appetizer to start. Once the woman walked away, Jackson leaned back in the chair and sighed softly.

“So Ash, what do you expect to find while out here? Love or friendship?” he asked her. He watched his best friend carefully as she tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear and glanced at him. “Honestly friendship first. Then maybe who knows a relationship. But only time will tell. Though it seems like a certain person has their eyes on you bud.” Ashly said with a giggle and Jackson looked over to see a brunette looking his way. He rolled his eyes and ignored her. “I’m only here for friendship and maybe a little bit more but not sure. Have to find that right one ya know?” the Brit said shrugging his shoulders.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:12 am

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: Claus/open

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead and her dog looked up. She smiled as she saw her half Greek friend. She said “Hey,” then looked around a moment. “What should we do first?” she asked him in her gentle way.

Claus Benedict- m- bi, might like Castor- 24- Greek American- has a scar from a dog...- kitty Samantha - Tags: Jessi

The six foot two male hummed as he combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He said “I’m kind of hungry, but...I want to explore too,” he then said. He shook his head a couple times, looking around then looking back to her again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninjashadowwolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:33 am

~23~female~Naomi~Location:At the lodge~Open
Naomi made her way into the town. It was super cute, she had to take several pictures on her phone. She walked into a town information building. There were a lot of pamphlets on activities that were available in the area. Horse riding, Kayaking, archery, cooking classes, hiking, camping, rock climbing, rafting, and so many more adventurous things. Basically, all of them were on her list.
She went back outside and started her quest for food. Many of the locals she passed, she would ask them what a good place to eat was. They all talked about a pizza place. If all the locals like it, it bound to be amazing. Naomi headed in, ordered her pizza, sat at a small booth table, and started eating.

~26~male~Rubien~Location: At the lodge~Open
Rubien still napped, it was a long flight...
Though his dreams were quite active.
{Rubien turned around. The wind kicked up sand and tumbleweeds. Her wiggled his fingers as he stared at the figure before him.
“Chuck Norris, I have been expecting you. You may always win a fight, but you will never win against me and my alien buddy Teb!”Rebien yelled.
“§¥€…§§£€¥§£¥€§&@$#%$@#§§¥€£££§§¥%%@$…” Teb his alien friend said.
“I couldn’t agree more.” Rebien replied. “AAAAAAAAHHHHH!” “€€€€€€€€€£££££££££££” both Rebien and Teb screamed as they charged toward Chuck Norris. Then Chuck Norris teleported out of the way, causing Rebien and Teb to trip and lose.
“Teb, I guess no one really can beat Chuck Norris.”}
Rebien continues to sleep.

(I want him to be asleep for a while, but I didn’t want to put that he was just still sleeping, I wanted to make it interesting.)
Ninjashadowwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:39 am

Jessi Rob- f- bi - will like Jackson- 22- has Service dog, Soara - Tags: Claus/open

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead looked at her dog. She then smiled and said “Well find a place to eat. Then we’ll come back here and see if there’s anything to tell us what’s all here. Sound like a plan?” she asked her friend.

Claus Benedict- m- bi, might like Castor- 24- Greek American- has a scar from a dog...- kitty Samantha - Tags: Jessi

The six foot two male hummed as he combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He smiled as he nodded to her. He said “Let’s go,” and began to walk. They soon found a nice cafe, and they went in there to get food.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:08 pm

|| Ashly || 24 || Female || Single || Tagged: Jackson || Location: pizza place ||

She chuckled at Jackson’s reaction. Soon their drinks and appetizers arrived and the two went to town on the mozzarella sticks. Ashly took a sip of her iced water and nibbled the appetizer. Soon they ordered their meals. They both wanted to share a meat lovers pizza. They both talked about things going on in life while waiting for their food.

Eventually the pizza arrived and they thanked the waitress before taking a slice each. Ashly took a bite and licked her lips. ”Now this is some good pizza.” she said as she swallowed a bite. Jackson nodded his head in agreement and he was already chowing down his second slice.

|| Jackson || 22 || Male || Single || Tagged: Ashly || Location: pizza place ||

He munched on his second slice and he glanced out the window to look at the view. It was past afternoon at this point, close to evening time. He honestly wasn’t sure what time it was since he was too content and in his own little world. They finished off all they could have of the pizza and paid for everything and took the pizza to go.

“So what do you want to do now? Walk around town and see what there is to do around here?” he said, as they stepped outside of the pizza place. Ashly glanced around her and then at her friend. “Let’s look around town. I saw a cute shop I wanted to pop into.” she said, pointing in the direction of the shops. Jackson groaned and rolled his eyes but followed after her.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:13 pm

(Anyone mind/want me to tag their character with one of mine? Just so we can get some proper character interaction going, as it looks like everyone's just doing their own separate thing...)
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:13 pm

The shy but sweet, gentle but anxious redhead looked at her dog. She then looked back up, ordering fries and a shake, then waiting. She hummed as she heard Claus order chicken and fries. They then both waited for their orders to get done and get brought out.

The six foot two male hummed as he combed through short black hair, then blinked gray eyes. He smiled as he watched his friend. They talked awhile, then their orders were brought out to them. He hummed appreciatively as he ate his chicken, then the salty fries.

(you could tag Jessi at some point)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velma_ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:09 am

full name: "well, my names Addison. I don't really enjoy saying my full name but, if you insist. It's Addison Deborah Schoonover"
            nickname: "most people call me Addy but, baby is fine too" I say with a wink and smirk.
            personality: "I'm your normal country loving, pure redneck, party type of girl. I mean don't get me wrong, I can be a real girly girly when I want to be. I love hunting and fishing but, I don't think I'll be doing any of that out here.. I consider myself pretty outgoing for the most part. I'm not your normal stuck up preppy girl. Gosh, I hate them types.. Anyways, I don't really get mean unless I have to or unless someone's mean to me first. I just love to make friends and have fun. I'm very shy at first but, that just depends of other people's moods. Sometimes my anxiety kicks in which, is the main thing I suffer with. I'm a huge animal lover and as much as I am shy.. I do have a soft spot with being the center of attention. You can figure out the rest, I'm an easy person to get to know"
            hometown: "the beautiful country roads of pennsylvania"
            occupation: "I'm your simple housekeeper. Nothing special. Took time off for the show though and no, I'm not cleaning your messes."
            significant relations: ---
            description: "I consider myself pretty sexy but, I'm also the most self-conscious type of person you'll ever meet. I tend to get a bit conceited at times but, I never forget where I came from. I have dark brown hair past my shoulders, along with hazel brown eyes. I think I stand to be five foot three, which I know is pretty short. I also weigh a buck twenty or something like that? Close enough guess on my part."
            other:

full name: "my name is Lance.. Lance Michael Chapman"
            nickname: "just Lance is fine"
            personality: "I consider myself pretty wild and care-free. I'm not an uptight person or really have my ducks in the most perfect row. I don't judge but, I'll surely put someone in their place. I'm courageous and affectionate to certain people. I'd give the shirt off my back to anyone. I do tend to have a hot-head every now and then. Sometimes the littlest things irritate me or just send me off the cliff. Just be nice to me and I'll do the same "
            hometown: "the beautiful country roads of pennsylvania"
            occupation: "back at home I tend bar and on my free time I tattoo for extra money"
            significant relations: "Addison don't know I'm coming but, boyyy is she going to be excited.. not" Lance and Addison know each other from high school, dated once but now, Addison cannot stand Lance.
            description: "I'm one hundred and eighty pounds of pure muscle and attractiveness. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I tend to keep facial hair every now and then but, not often. I also stand to be five foot eight"
            other:
velma_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:10 am

(Accepted)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velma_ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:48 am

addison
        she sat on an old rusted up bench with the old cracked iPhone 6 plus she has for quite some time clenched in her right hand. her eyes scanned around the cabins, not seeing much of anything she sighs. "i knew this place was going to be stupid.." she looked down at the time and as her eyes left her phone they laid upon Ashly and Jackson. she smirked as she finally seen some people. her insides shook. she wasn't the best at first impressions because her anxiety constantly makes new encounters awkward. she watched and listened as they talked about going to get something to eat. her stomach lets out a huge growl at the thought of food. something didn't feel right and she couldn't grasp why she had so much anxiety. as soon as she went to stand up.. she sat right down mumbling "no.. no.. no.." she threw her phone in the back pocket of the jeans that hugged her curves, and groaned. "what're you doing here and why do you constantly follow me? is it because you are destined to make my life a living hell.." she stood up staring at the dude standing in front of her with fire in her eyes.

lance
        he groaned as the taxi driver was already arriving late. he has never experienced such chaos. "hope you aren't expecting a tip, buddy." he said smartly shaking his head totally ignoring the taxi driver's response. sometimes lance's eagerness and his ego get the best of him. his eyes lit up as they turned upon the road going to the cabin retreat. he scanned every area and every yard of the land he passed. "about time" he mumbled as they came to a stop and stepping out of the car. he grabbed his bag and shooed the bad driver away. the taxi driver is lucky he got him there or else all hell would've broken loose. he threw his bag over his shoulder and continued walking, his eyes scanning like a hawk. as he walked up towards the cabins he couldn't believe his eyes, bursting out with laughter. "you here to find love, eh? well, same here." he laughed as the five foot three girl walked up into his face. "besides it's not like we're going to fall in love again, weirdo. been there done that and trust me i'll be warning everyone about you." lance always was out to get addison in every way possible. he gave her a quick tap on the shoulder giving her a grin and walking away towards the cabins where he lays his bag. he walks back out and sees her still sitting there. "for such a party animal you are acting pretty different, you hungry?" he threw her a cigarette and they both walked towards town to get some food.

[i dont really know who is open and who isn't with writing, i just wanted to get my first post out there.]
velma_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me