𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓹 𝓟𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓪𝔀 - (O&A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓹 𝓟𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓪𝔀 - (O&A)

Postby Aspiring Dreamer » Mon May 04, 2020 1:24 am

─────────────────────────────────────

Courtney M. Sawyer

Counselor(Red)-Lesbian(semi-closeted)-24
Location; Cabins
tags; Jordan, Mallory

Courtney had spotted two campers by the steps of a cabin; they seemed to be getting along real well, from what she could perceive. What really caught her attention was that one of them seemed to be holding...something. She couldn't quite make out what it was; but her suspicions were further peaked when the girl started to panic.

Courtney took no time making her way over there, flashing a friendly smile so she didn't intimidate them. "Hey, campers!" She greeted as she walked over; trying to remain casual. "Are you two havin' a good time?"

Nicholas 'Richie' Williams

Camper(Yellow)-Bisexual(closeted)-16
Location; Camp Center
tags; Lana

"Oh! Well..." Nicholas took in a sharp breath. He was always bad at talk to girls- or just people in general, for that matter. "Er, nice to meet you Lana!" He smiled, his cheeks still dusted a light pink-ish color. He felt his heart melt a little more as she called him handsome again. Oh boy, what a sap.

"Oh! The forest?" Nicholas's eyes lit up at the mention of it. "I actually just came from there! So, uh...we can do that!" He beamed, running his fingers through his hair a bit, giving a hasty chuckle.

Benjamin 'Benji' Langley

Chef-Demisexual-28
Location; Cafeteria
tags; Dominik

Benji chuckled at the other's response; he was glad to know others had a sense of humor. "I'm glad you think so," he responded; rather delighted that the mini-cakes were getting such positive feedback. Benji had doubts about them, but now he felt so much better about it. "Me? Oh, I'm flattered," Benji couldn't help but keep smiling at the compliment. It was always nice to hear praises from others, even when he thought they weren't needed.

"Name's Benjamin; but you can call me Benji." He introduced, reaching over and shaking Dominik's hand. "Thanks for being my taste-tester, by the way,"
Aspiring Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Mon May 04, 2020 10:01 am

Annie Felicity Thornhill ; 16 ; female ; yellow team ; tags: open

Annie sighed from where she sat outside the cafeteria. Watching people start to pair up, she didn't want to intrude but she wanted someone to talk to as well. She debated on going and finding her team counselor, but didn't know where he was. In fact, she didn't know where anything was, too excited to bother looking at the map of the campground or to pay attention. instead Annie leant down and played with the fraying laces of her converse.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«lana thompson»«004»

Postby kelzzz » Mon May 04, 2020 11:22 am

lana thompson»
«female»«seventeen»«bisexual»«camper~yellow»
«location: camp center~forest»«tags: richie »

”nice to meet you too handsome!” she said deciding to definitely keep the nickname for him. she looked at his hand that went through his hair. she loved it when guys did that. she shook her herself out of that thought and grabbed his hand instead. ”well, let’s go why we have the chance!” she said while lightly pulling him towards the direction of the forest.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«emilia smith»«005»

Postby kelzzz » Mon May 04, 2020 11:24 am

«emilia smith»
«female»«twenty-three»«heteroflexible»«counselor~purple»
«location: camp center~running towards counselor cabins»«tags: simon»

emilia blushed at the nickname but quickly retaliated ”ems is perfectly fine, as long as i can call you si.” she then took the twistie off her wrist and put her hair into a ponytail. ”i believe i know where the cabins are, so come on!” she said while she started to run to the best of her ability.

she figured simon would be able to catch up to her because he seemed like the athletic type that could run fast.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«jordan anderson»«005»

Postby kelzzz » Mon May 04, 2020 11:25 am

«jordan anderson»
«male»«sixteen»«pansexual»«camper~red»
«location: cabins»«tags: mallory;courtney»

jordan put down his duffel bag so he could hold the rat. he then took the rat gently making sure to anger him or drop him. he smiled at the fact mallory said that the rat loved head scratches. jordan then lightly scratched its head. ”he’s soo cool! i’ve never really had a pet to call mine, just some street cats and dogs here and there.” he said.

jordan jumped a little when mallory said shoot. he quickly gave him to her gently. jordan got nervous when he saw the female counselor, but then he thought you didn’t do anything wrong you’re a good kid. ”act casual.” he whispered to mallory.

”heyyyy! and yeah, we haven’t checked out the cabins yet, but we’re just making friends and stuff.” he said to the counselor.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graveyard_Melodies » Mon May 04, 2020 12:01 pm

𝒮𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒦. 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒

Counselor(purple)-male-22 yrs
Location; Cabins | Tags; Emilia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, cool- Hey!"" Simon was caught a bit off guard when Emilia took off running towards the cabins. He turned on his heel and ran after her, laughing a bit as he began to catch up. "Warn a guy next time!" He joked as he kept up pace with her; He was having more fun than he expected to at this place.

Once they made it to the counselor cabins, Simon began to slow down, drawing in a deep breath. "Alright, I'll meet you back out here in a few, yeah?" He told her with a smile before heading to his cabin, which was right next to Emilia's. Since they were both purple counselors, their cabins were right next to each other; but they were still separate.

𝑀𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒬. 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒

Camper(red)-female-16 yrs
Location; Cabins | tags; Jordan, Courtney

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mhm!" Mallory agreed, standing in front of her bag casually, placing her hand on her hip as she gave Courtney a smile. Her heart was racing at an incredibly fast rate; but she kept a cool face. This wasn't the first time she had to do something like this and it certainly would not be the last.

"Yeah, we're just gettin' to know each other," Mallory shrugged before crossing her arms. She hoped that her rat wouldn't move too much in the bag behind her. "Havin' a good time; like kids do," She chuckled, trying to ease the awkwardness of the situation. "In fact, I was just about to put my stuff away-" She stated quickly as she turned around, hearing the squeak of her rat. Hopefully her voice drowned it out. "-And we were just going to go to the camp center to check out the activities!" Whether they were actually going to or not was a mystery to Mallory- she just wanted Courtney to leave.
Graveyard_Melodies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspiring Dreamer » Mon May 04, 2020 12:11 pm

Courtney M. Sawyer

Counselor(Red)-Lesbian(semi-closeted)-24
Location; Cabins
tags; Jordan, Mallory

She raised an eyebrow at the two, looking between them for a split second. Courtney felt like something was off- like maybe they were hiding something...but she didn't want to pry, just in case it was nothing. So, she just heeded them with a subtle warning. "Alright...Make sure you two are following the rules, m'kay?"

With that, she began to make her way towards the counselor cabins, even if she wasn't satisfied with their answers. Courtney still wasn't too keen on the situation, or what those two were up to...but she just brushed it off as kids being kids. They didn't seem to do anything wrong. Well, not yet, anyway. She'd have to keep an eye on them at some points.

Nicholas 'Richie' Williams

Camper(Yellow)-Bisexual(closeted)-16
Location; Heading to the forest
tags; Lana

"Ah-! O-okay!" Nicholas agreed as Lana pulled him along, his feet dragging for a split moment before he began to move them along with his new friend's pace. He did feel a little more relieved that he didn't have to enjoy the forest by himself; now he'll have someone to share it with! It made him feel a little better about being here.

"We have to be careful, though," He began as they headed towards the forest. "Counselors don't want us going in too deep without letting them know." Nicholas wasn't typically a stickler for rules; but he didn't like getting in trouble, either. But then again, Lana was a pretty girl and could probably convince him to do anything, being the tall, lanky sap he is.

Benjamin 'Benji' Langley

Chef-Demisexual-28
Location; Cafeteria
tags; Dominik

Benji chuckled at the other's response; he was glad to know others had a sense of humor. "I'm glad you think so," he responded; rather delighted that the mini-cakes were getting such positive feedback. Benji had doubts about them, but now he felt so much better about it. "Me? Oh, I'm flattered," Benji couldn't help but keep smiling at the compliment. It was always nice to hear praises from others, even when he thought they weren't needed.

"Name's Benjamin; but you can call me Benji." He introduced, reaching over and shaking Dominik's hand. "Thanks for being my taste-tester, by the way,"
Aspiring Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Mon May 04, 2020 6:04 pm

⏤ Dominik J. Mccarthy ⏤ Male ⏤ 30 ⏤ Homosexual ⏤ Counselor of Team Yellow ⏤ Tags; Benjamin ⏤ Cafeteria ⏤

Dominik smiled "Nice to meet you Benji" He said politely "You are very welcome" he said
    "and thank you for letting me taste them" He said with a grin, he took another bite of
    the mini cake he was holding in his left hand before speaking again "Do you usually some
    sort of camp chef or is just a one time thing?"
    Dom asked "I'm asking because this is my
    first year as a counselor here at this camp"
    He clarified

⏤ Catherine Rachel Porter ⏤ Female ⏤ 17 ⏤ Bisexual ⏤Team red ⏤ Tags ; Charlotte ⏤ Cabins ⏤

"A whole cabin for yourself?" Caty said "Yeah that would be great" she added with half a
    chuckle "I was headed towards the cabins, I'm guessing you were too?" Caty asked "We
    could walk there together"
    she added shortly. Caty wasn't the best at making friends,
    it was much easier making enemies so Caty was struggling a bit to stay friendly but she
    fought her natural instinct to be passive aggressive and standoffish
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«emilia smith»«006»

Postby kelzzz » Tue May 05, 2020 11:05 am

«emilia smith»
«female»«twenty-three»«heteroflexible»«counselor~purple»
«location: counselor cabins»«tags: simon»

emilia laughed as he caught up. ”the best things happen unexpectedly!” she said. when they arrived, emilia started heaving a little too hard. “yep*breath* let’s do that.*breath*see ya!” she barely got out as she walked into her cabin. she threw her clipboard onto her bed, and opened up her suitcase. she grabbed her swimsuit and put it on. she looked at herself in the mirror. she thought dang, i look good! she then found her one of four abba band t-shirts. she was still obsessed with disco and abba was her all time favorite band. she put on the t-shirt as a cover-up and also some flip-flops. she grabbed her brush and fixed her very messy ponytail into a more kept one. the last thing she did before rushing out the door was put on her cat-eye sunglasses.

emilia rushed out the door as fast as she could and fast walked over to the other purple counselor cabin.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«lana thompson»«005»

Postby kelzzz » Tue May 05, 2020 11:06 am

lana thompson»
«female»«seventeen»«bisexual»«camper~yellow»
«location: forest»«tags: richie»

”it’ll be fine! relax and have fun, that’s what we’re supposed to do!” she said while still running. when reaching the forest, she came to a stop. she looked at the beautiful scenery, all the green. she slowly started walking down the trail still hand and hand with richie. she realized she was still holding his hand. she then blushed and pulled her hand away. lana was a very touchy person, but she realized a lot of people didn’t like that. ”sorry, i tend to be up in people’s personal space a lot.” she said.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me