Humanoid//Human Roleplay~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Humanoid//Human Roleplay~

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:05 pm

[ooo, kay]

Harumi- Neko- male/agender- bi- more into guys- Cafe- Tags: Donny?

The dark haired cat eared child hummed as they looked around for their friend, Kuroa. They huffed a bit when they didn’t see Kuroa...They decided to step into the cafe to wait. They trotted up to the counter, or whatever, to order.

Kuroa- Kitsune x human- omni- might like Corey- Street- Tags: x

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Donny
Tags: Harumi
Hello and welcome to this nifty lil shop, how may I help ya??
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:02 pm

Cyrus Winchester
Tagged: Open
Cyrus wasn't too sure what it was he wanted to do today. Maybe something interesting? Find someone to annoy?
As he walked down the street, he spotted the cafe. It was usually a popular hangout spot for a lot of people. Raising an eyebrow, Cyrus pushed the door to the cafe open, and then he went to stand in line at the counter, waiting as the person in front of him - a cat-eared person - was meant to order.

Elias Calloway
Elias sat out on the front porch of his home. It was a nice day, so he didn't mind taking the time to be sat out here. With him, he held a harp that was leaning on his shoulder, and he was playing it - a variety of classical pieces and modern pieces - humming along as he did so. He didn't often get to go out all that often, since there were a lot of places that weren't wheelchair accessible, but even being out on his porch was nice enough. He just... secretly wished that he could have a bit more adventure in his life.

Aurelius LeFlore
Aurelius didn't like to hang out around people all that much. That was a well-known fact to anyone that knew him. So it was to no surprise that he was sat away from most people, for he was out in the park, sat by the glistening lake, underneath the shade of a tree. With him, he had an open sketchbook that he was quietly drawing in, just enjoying the quiet. As it was at the moment, nothing seemed to be around to disturb him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:02 pm

Harumi- Neko- male/agender- bi- more into guys- Cafe- Tags: Donny

The dark haired cat eared child nearly jumped as someone came up behind them...Shaking their head, they turned their attention to the worker behind the counter. They dipped their head a moment. “May I order a ginger tea?” they asked politely.

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:04 pm

Danny
Tags--Harumi
Sure thing, hun! that'll be five dollars~~
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mills » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:35 am

Park
Tags: open
Park had just arrived at the café to get some coffee for the morning. He wasn't one to go out in the morning, so he usually made his own coffee. Today, though, he'd run out and decided to come to the café instead. As he walked in, he looked around at the other customers. 'Huh, seems like a lot of people come here in the morning,' he thought to himself. 'I wonder what it's like in the afternoon.' He just shrugged and got in line, waiting for his turn to order. He already knew what he would get.
mills

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:41 am

Danny
Tags: Harumi, Cyprus
Alright, Your tea will be ready for ya in a moment~ You go wait and we'll tell ya when it's done~ Alrighty Next~!
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:05 pm

Harumi- Neko- male/agender- bi- more into guys- Cafe- Tags: Donny

The dark haired cat eared child quickly put the money on the counter. They nodded to the worker, going to find a table. They found one, and yawned a bit. They shook their head back and forth a few times, then sighed quietly.

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:57 am

Danny
Tags: Cyrus
What do ya want, hun~?
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:28 am

Cyrus Winchester
Tagged: Danny
He waited for the kid in front to order and get his drink. Once it was his turn, Cyrus stepped forward, still considering whether or not to order a deliberately difficult drink. Deciding against it, he said, "Caramel latte, please... with an extra pump of caramel and vanilla?" he raised an eyebrow - his pierced one - and prepared to take out the cash he'd need to pay for the drink.

Elias Calloway
Elias sat out on the front porch of his home. It was a nice day, so he didn't mind taking the time to be sat out here. With him, he held a harp that was leaning on his shoulder, and he was playing it - a variety of classical pieces and modern pieces - humming along as he did so. He didn't often get to go out all that often, since there were a lot of places that weren't wheelchair accessible, but even being out on his porch was nice enough. He just... secretly wished that he could have a bit more adventure in his life.

Aurelius LeFlore
Aurelius didn't like to hang out around people all that much. That was a well-known fact to anyone that knew him. So it was to no surprise that he was sat away from most people, for he was out in the park, sat by the glistening lake, underneath the shade of a tree. With him, he had an open sketchbook that he was quietly drawing in, just enjoying the quiet. As it was at the moment, nothing seemed to be around to disturb him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me