★ taming the wild wild west ★ ─── open + accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ★ taming the wild wild west ★ ─── open + accepting

Postby kelzzz » Tue May 05, 2020 7:43 am

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
«diana verin»
«female»«twenty-seven»«bisexual»«hired help»
«mood: scared»«location: redglen»« tags/mentions: eyla;trevor»

when the man split trails, diana could care less. she wasn’t out to arrest the outlaws otherwise she would’ve yelled in town there were outlaws. all she knew is that she needed that money to get out of the marrows and hopefully a place in steepbanks. diana kicked quinn a little harder hoping she’d get the gist to go faster. all of sudden the woman’s horse came to a stop. diana quickly pulled back on quinn’s reins. the horse quickly came to a stop.
diana’s eyes widened as she saw the woman put her hand on her pistol. ”no, please don’t shoot! i have no desire for you to go to prison or anything of the sort. i just need the money to get out of the marrows. i’m not rich, i haven’t gotten new breeches or simple dresses in three years. i know what it’s like to have no food, but please don’t take all of it. i can get you some food, but just not the money. please.” she begged.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
«wesley worthington»
«male««twenty-nine»«bicurious»«officer»
«mood: tired/happy»«location: steepbanks-sheriff’s office»«tags/mentions: carp;ally;gracelyn»

”well, i hope that lady comes soon. he said. he also laughed at ally jabbing carp about his face. as ally left, wesley tipped his hat. he also looked out the door to see a rather younger woman overwhelmed by what she was holding, which happened to be medical supplies. ”what about her? the doctor moved out as ya know and no ones taken the job, so she looks like your best bet. he laughed while pointing a finger at the woman. he patted carp’s back. ”good luck with that. he while still laughing.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue May 05, 2020 7:56 am

Ally- Bounty Hunter - Female - Tags: Open - Location: Town

Ally rode the black horse through the town, making sure that no one was causing any trouble. She shrugged and hopped off of the large mustang. Grabbing the horses reins, she lead him over to the salon, where she tied him up to a strong looking post. Patting his neck, she grabbed a some money out of her saddlebag and walked inside. Walking over to the bar, she slid the money over " Just a half a pint." She sat down and looked around. There were drunk men and women dancing to the pianist, and she grinned. There was a thud and she looked to see a large cup of spirits and alcohol in front of her. Taking a sip, she put her head down and picked at a small scab on her hand. She kept taking medium-sized sips and looked at her scarred arms. Most women these days would kill themselves if there arms were this scarred and ugly, but she thought that it suited her. Better than have perfect skinny little arms that can't do nothing.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Tue May 05, 2020 8:01 am

xxxxxxxxx ❝ 𝐄𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄 —
    second in command excited, mischevious middle of nowhere tagged: Diana, Trevor
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Eyla simply gazed at the woman for a moment, pondering whether she told the truth. She kept a stony face, but deep down she felt for the woman. She hasn’t lived the most fortunate childhood. However, if she gave it back, Trevor would know she’d gone soft for the stranger. She eyed the woman again, pondering her choices. She couldn’t appear weak- everyone already doubted her abilities for being a female. She had to play tough to keep her role in the gang. Suddenly, however, she realized that Trevor had no idea how much money was in the wallet- she could give the poor woman some of her money without having to straight up rob her if her life’s savings. With a grimace, she ground her teeth together in thought, before blurting, “Fine. I’ll cut you a deal lady.” A frown replaced the neutral expression on her face. “I keep the wallet, and a dollar. That’s it. And I’ll give you the rest.” she paused, and with more emphasis, commanded, “do not tell anyone this happened, or you’ll be sorry.” Eyla pulled a single bill from the wallet, and dumped the rest of the contents of it on the dusty ground. Whilst she felt bad for making the woman gather the money- and for dumping it out, she needed time to get away, and make sure the woman wasn’t on her trail. Eyla tucked the dollar into her new wallet, and stuffed it into one of her saddle bags, kicking the stallion into a gallop, she called back to the woman on the wind, “Sorry sweetheart- I wouldn’t have robbed you if I knew you weren’t some rich phony.” Eyla chuckled to herself, and went the opposite direction Trevor had gone- she’d later circle around, so that the stranger would have no idea where their base was.
    She finally reached the turning point, and spotted Trevor’s buckskin mare. She slowed Jester into a trot, and paced alongside him for a moment. “Where are you headed?” she pondered. “Got rid of that woman- no thanks to you,” Eyla said with a chuckle. She then pulled out the wallet. “Looks like she wasn’t so rich after all,” the girl said, showing him the contents of the wallet.

xxxxxxxxx ❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 —
    hired help tired stables tagged: Zephie, Kajsa
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

-

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue May 05, 2020 8:09 am

Trevor- Gang Member - Male - Tags: Eyla - Location: Woods

Trevor grinned at the second in command. He looked at Eylas catch and smiled. " Not too bad." He chuckled softly and nodded up the trail. " Small little trading posts up here. Gonna get somethin to eat and trade in this" He said, pulling out the watch and setting back inside his pocket. " You eaten yet?" He asked, looking over at the other gang member. Dusty nickered and he patted her on the neck. Looking over at the velvet wallet " You gon keep that? Or sell it. Looks like its in nice condition " He knew his stuff when he saw it, that's for sure. When you've been stealing since you were 10, you pick up a couple of things.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleCrow67 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Naomi McCall - Sheriff - Location: Sheriffs Office - Tags: Open

Naomi rode up to the sheriff's office after running some quick patrols in high traffic areas. Everything was in tip-top shape bringing her back to the office for a quick break and the day's to-do list. Hitching Marigold to the hitching post, Naomi gave her a quick grooming session to clear away the dirt and dust. As always she also gave her a small apple as a treat. With a goodbye pat to Marigold, Naomi ventured inside the office greeting those who are inside. Making her way to the desk she glanced through a stack of papers she had left for later on. A few townsfolk complaints and reports of the occasional bar fight broken up by other officers, the usual ruckus. Taking a seat at her desk she jotted down notes in her journal.

Arthur Flores - Gang Member - Location: North of gang campsite - Tags: Open

Arthur sat upon a cliff overlooking one of the discreet parts of the main road heading towards town, shielded from view by a heavy patch of trees. He got a better view from the back of his horse, Ibis. Looking through his binoculars he scoped out the normal routes of carriages coming to and from town. Looking for mail carriers, rich folk, and payroll wagons. Anything that might be a good but simple score for the gang. He kept a journal in his saddlebag to keep track of routes, tips, and scores to bring up to the gang later on.
“𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑠, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠. 𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.”
― 𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑃𝑜𝑒, 𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛

LittleCrow67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Tue May 05, 2020 2:58 pm

Alcander (Alcan) Sparks♞25♞Straight Panromantic♞unsure which city♞With;...

He placed the small bag in his pocket as his eyes went back to the road. In a couple of minutes, he stopped his new companion at the building to the right of the sheriff's office. Alcan hopped off with ease quickly tying up the horse and taking a few sugar cubes on of his jacket offering it to the horse. The dirty blond smirked at the happy response he got, his blue eyes slowly going up from his own hand holding the cubes to his surroundings surely he could recognize the area.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamlet. » Tue May 05, 2020 3:02 pm

🐡 C A R P | bounty hunter | 32 | he/him | location;; Steepbanks | mentions;; Wesley, Naomi, Gracelyn, Miles
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxCarp chewed his bottom lip as he followed Wesley's gaze to the woman. She's young, and, frankly, Carp had his reservations when it came to her expertise. But a closer inspection told him that the supplies she was buying went beyond that of simple linen and cotton bandages. There's a few boxes of medicine, well beyond the pay grade of the average townsfolk. Some tools and jars of iodine. A regular family had no need for such a bounty of medical supplies, not when homemade remedies would do. If this young woman's not a practicing professional, she's, at the very least, running errands for someone who is, and Carp needed that expertise to avoid amputating his trigger-hand.
xxxxAt that moment, the sheriff herself arrived the office. Naomi entered with a distinct aura of satisfaction from a job well done, striding towards her desk with nary a glance in the men's direction. Carp allowed her a few moments to jot down whatever she was fixing to write in that worn, bound journal of her's before clearing his throat. "Morning', Chief." He greeted, removing his hat, "I wrapped up that last cattle rustlin' operation and I'm here to collect, but I'm in a bit of a hurry. Wes can fill you in, yeah?." He clapped his right hand on the officer's shoulder and directed his next words to him, "Do me a favor and hold onto my pay for a few days, will you? Buy yourself to a few drinks, my treat. Just don't spend all of it." Carp barked out a laugh. He gave Naomi a curt nod and moved past her desk, out the door, donning his hat as he ducked back into the baking sunlight, "Now, where did that girl run off to...?"
xxxxHe spots her at the end of the street, flagging down a downcast youth for assistance. Carp unties his steed and leads her down the road, approaching the two. Something nags at him that the man looked familiar, but as of the moment, the man seemed determined to look anywhere but at the face of another.

🌿 Z E P H I E | hired help | 18 | they/them | location;; Marrow's estate | mentions;; Bellamy, Kajsa
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxx(editing!)
hamlet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ taming the wild wild west ★

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue May 05, 2020 3:10 pm

Miles Marrow // Location: Steepbanks // Mood: A little Upset // Tags: Gracelyn
      Miles was almost getting lost in thought when he heard the call of some woman. He lifted his head for a second, glancing in the direction of the blonde. He plastered a small, friendly smile on his face. "Why of course." He offered, remembering how his family has always hammered into him to be polite and kind to most strangers. He grabbed a few things from her, following her towards her horse. "I'm guessing your a doctor, with these kinds of groceries." He lightly joked, giving a half-hearted smile. Miles, no matter what, was always feeling awkward around everyone.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleCrow67 » Tue May 05, 2020 9:51 pm

Naomi McCall - Sheriff - Location: Sheriffs Office - Tags: Carp, Wesley

Naomi listened to Carp while she wrote items down in her journal, took a few seconds but she eventually noticed her sentences she was writing were exactly what Carp was saying. She let out a groan and closed her book planning to finish her notes at a later time. "Thanks-" she started before taking a look at the noticeable bruise on Wesley's face. Her eyes grew to the size of a silver dollar as a smirk slid across her face. Attempting to hide it and stay professional she knew it couldn't hold any longer. An amused laugh exited her lips, "Oh boy... Wesley. Looks like you got something on your face there? Who did that to you this time?" she teased before looking back at Carp. "Thanks for a job well done. In the least take this." Naomi tossed a small full coin purse, still letting out small chuckles but reigning it in. Focusing her attention back on Wesley "Alright fill me in on the goings-on taken place while I was out."
“𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑠, 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠. 𝑇𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.”
― 𝐸𝑑𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑃𝑜𝑒, 𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛

LittleCrow67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Wed May 06, 2020 6:38 am

«gracelyn “sparrow” frederick»
«female»«twenty-three»«bisexual»«gang medic»
«mood: relieved»«location: steepbanks»«tags/mentions: miles»

gracelyn saw the man come over and her face filled with relief. she handed him some of the supplies. ”thank you soo much. i usually try not to ask for help, but I really needed it. and yes i am a doctor of the sorts. well, i’m not certified or anything, but let’s just say i’ve had more hands on experience than the last certified doctor in town.” she said laughing a little afterwards. as they finally got over to rye, gracelyn put the medical supplies she was carrying into rye’s left saddle bag. she had actually bought these saddle bags just for carry medical supplies, so they were rather on the larger side. after putting the supplies in the left side, she went to the right to help the man. ”i’ll take these!” she said while taking the supplies from him. ”so what about you, sir?” she asked the man.
«diana verin»
«female»«twenty-seven»«bisexual»«hired help»
«mood: scared/thankful»«location: redglen»« tags/mentions: eyla»

diana sat there on quinn stiff waiting for the woman’s final decision. she was at the mercy of an outlaw. diana thought how the woman could shoot her dead and take her horse, she could take off with all the money, or she could kill her and her horse. as the woman proposed a deal, diana’s face turned from stiff to a grateful expression. ”thank you soo soo much! and no one will know, i swear.” she said as the woman dumped her money into the ground.
diana thought it would be best to just wait until the woman had ridden on to collect the contents of her wallet. as she heard the woman call back an apology, she whispered to herself, ”it’s all right.” diana then got off of quinn to pick up the coins and notes that had fallen to the ground. luckily, she could fit most of it in both of her breeches pockets. she then hopped back onto quinn and started riding back home to the marrows.

«wesley worthington»
«male««twenty-nine»«bicurious»«officer»
«mood: tired/happy»«location: steepbanks-sheriff’s office»«tags/mentions: carp;noami»

wesley quit his laughing as he saw noami walk in. he smiled instead. he knew she was in her own focused trance as she walked over to her desk. as she finished, carp offered her a greeting and a report of his achievements. wesley waited till the bloke was gone till he offered noami a proper greeting
noami then beat him to it as she addressed the bruise on his jaw with a laugh. ”well, ya know... i was at a salon. and this girl kept looking at me ya know and then her husband was drunk and got jealous and decided to give me a good right hook.” he lied. he always had an actual soft spot for noami ever since his father died and she became sheriff. however, he would never admit that out-loud. ”after we locked up for the night, i ended up coming back to get a rag, which happened to be your wash cloth. sorry about that. and then i fell asleep on the bench. and i haven’t done rounds yet, because I was waiting for you, m’lday.” he said while tipping his hat.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me