Trapped in a Man's World (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Trapped in a Man's World (Open)

Postby beani » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:37 am

BENJAMIN CROSSWORTH
Benjamin ◈ Male ◈ Not interesting, Average, Stoic ◈ Roommate: Salem/'Sam' ◈ Location: Dorm 3 ◈ Tags: Salem/'Sam'

Benjamin, now laying on his bed, had been hopelessly scrolling through his phone. He nodded in response. After a while he got bored. He looked over to what his roommate was doing. A frame of their family, a stuffed animal? Jeez, sentimental much? Benjamin rolled off his bed and picked up the frame. "Sentimental much?" He observed, turning it over in his hand. Seeing the stuffed animal, he raised a brow. "A stuffed animal? Really." That was weird, but he wasn't judging. (though it sounded like it). Looking at his things next to the bed, he thought he should probably start putting his things away, too. He placed the frame face-down and went over to his section. I clipping his suitcase, he started his unpacking and put his things in the closet, half shoving a few things in, the 'I'll sort it later' deal.

(It's all good, I figured :>)
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[tyler | 1] [allison | 2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:24 am

── TYLER SKYE ─────────────────────────────
x seventeen male junior shy boy bisexual roomie; jack location; dorm mentions; matthew, benjamin tags; jack
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the anxiety, oh the anxiety, it was chewing away at tyler like a dog on a bone as the car neared the school. he stared out of the window, dreading getting out of the car as it pulled to a stop out front of the building. he watched as others milled about and moved their things into the dorms. tyler had never been to a boarding school before, or lived away from his home for that matter. this was a completely new experience for him, and even though nothing had happened so far it was going terribly. it was his family's idea to send tyler to the school, not his own. they figured it'd be a chance for him to learn how to be independent. they encouraged, he listened, and now he was regretting his choice. feeling a hand on his shoulder tyler glanced over to his uncle in the drivers seat. you're going to be fine. you can always call or text me or your sisters if you need to, and you'll be back home for winter break soon enough. it won't be all that terrible here, i promise. how could he promise something he couldn't ensure? tyler was skeptical to say the least. nodding his head in response theodore then ruffled ty's hair a bit before shooing him out of the car. grabbing his things from the backseat tyler stepped back and watched in disdain as the car drove away. great, there goes his moral support. turning around the face the school tyler sighed heavily. looking around he could tell quite a few of were more well-off than himself. one guy was sitting on a bench with several expensive looking things piled up next to him. another looked to have a personal butler. meanwhile tyler stood holding a small box of belongings and a suitcase of clothes, wearing converse, jeans, and a vampire weekend sweatshirt that he got at a garage sale. he felt out of place.

making his way into the building tyler kept his eyes toward the floor as he walked, just wanting to find his room and get settled in. instead, he got a little bit lost. all the floors looked the same, the only indication of where he was being the room numbers which didn't correlate with his assigned room. it took several minutes of wandering around in a panic until he managed to find his dorm room. somewhat surprised to find the door unlocked and slightly ajar tyler pushed his was in, his heart sinking when he saw that he had a roommate. tyler had hoped he would have a room to himself, but it seemed the dorms were shared, something he wasn't informed of. standing awkwardly in the doorway all tyler could do was stare. what should he do? should he say hi, should he say nothing and start unpacking, should he wait for the other guy to say something? social situations really weren't this boys strong suit.

── ALLISON JEFFERSON ───────────────────────
x eighteen female senior quirky girl homosexual roomie; oliver location; dorm mentions; none tags; oliver
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

as the other teen climbed off his bed, offering an introduction and a hand to allison, she took his hand and gave it a sturdy shake. it was something her father had taught her, to give a strong handshake when meeting someone new or important. from her time growing up and working on a ranch her grip was quite strong, her hand itself rough and calloused. well it's nice to meet ya, oliver, she uttered with a smile, a southern accent prominent. this guy seemed very formal from the looks of it. allison hoped he wouldn't always be this up-tight or else things might not work out between them as roommates seeing as though she is more casual. pulling her hand from his allison turned to her stuff and began to unpack some items onto the desk. i can't wait to be your roomie. this is my first time at a boarding school, i come from a pretty small town, actually. type of place where everybody knows everybody, y'know. so i'm excited to meet some new people, like you. hey, where are you from anyway? the fake boy rambled, haphazardly shoving some school supplies into the draws of the desk and placing a desk lamp down as well as a beat up laptop. it was clear she was excited as there was a bit of a bounce to her movements as she removed things from boxes and bags.
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trapped in a Man's World (Open)

Postby beani » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:27 pm

bvboo wrote:BENJAMIN CROSSWORTH
Benjamin ◈ Male ◈ Not interesting, Average, Stoic ◈ Roommate: Salem/'Sam' ◈ Location: Dorm 3 ◈ Tags: Salem/'Sam'

Benjamin, now laying on his bed, had been hopelessly scrolling through his phone. He nodded in response. After a while he got bored. He looked over to what his roommate was doing. A frame of their family, a stuffed animal? Jeez, sentimental much? Benjamin rolled off his bed and picked up the frame. "Sentimental much?" He observed, turning it over in his hand. Seeing the stuffed animal, he raised a brow. "A stuffed animal? Really." That was weird, but he wasn't judging. (though it sounded like it). Looking at his things next to the bed, he thought he should probably start putting his things away, too. He placed the frame face-down and went over to his section. I clipping his suitcase, he started his unpacking and put his things in the closet, half shoving a few things in, the 'I'll sort it later' deal.

(It's all good, I figured :>)

Last bumped by beani on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:27 pm.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me