closed please lock

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•”๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ช - Open and accepting!

Postby salsabeel » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 am

Joyfeather16 wrote:(Hi everyone, :) where is a good place for me to jump in? )

everybody is at the cafeteria. it should be 7:45 by now.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”‘
.. name : salsabeels
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. my insta is selsaballs
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ”•โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”™
............๐™˜ ๐™ค ๐™ข ๐™ฅ ๐™ก ๐™š ๐™ฉ ๐™š ๐™ก ๐™ฎ...๐™– ๐™ก ๐™ค ๐™ฃ ๐™š
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
....artists are tyler the
....creator and steve lacy
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
.........-- ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž --
.......๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•’๐•”๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ž๐•ช - Open and accepting!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 am

Aeron Callahan
18|Nonbinary|Pansexual
Cheerleader
Tagged: Pandora.
"Great!" Aeron grinned, even though they were already sat down in the seat across from the girl - they would have sat next to her, but they figured that she wouldn't appreciate an invasion of personal space. Once the girl introduced herself as Pandora, Aeron smiled more brightly - if that was even possible for them. "It's nice to meet you as well!" they said, and started eating some of their food - a couple of slices of toast, and scrambled eggs - before thinking up a question to ask Pandora.
"So, what class do you have first? Do you know yet? I got my schedule," they paused to pull out a folded, slightly crumpled timetable from their pocket, and unfolded it to take a quick look. "I've got English first!" Aeron added, then folded and put their schedule away, looking toward Pandora, waiting for her answer.

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Artist
Tagged: Ollie, Tobias.
Relieved that both guys were okay with him joining them, he approached the table, and set his tray onto it, before carefully pushing a chair aside - though keeping it out of the way, of course - to make space for his wheelchair. "Thank you," he said, gratefully. He waited for one of the boys, Ollie, as he now knew him as, to introduce hinself first, when asked. Then, he spoke up, "I'm Ezra. It's good to meet you both." He glanced at each of them in turn, then focused towards the guy he did not know the name of yet. "And what might your name be?" Ezra asked, smiling warmly
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:36 pm

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
xxx"Ari"
xxxCheerleader
xxxFemale
xxxHeterosexual
xxxCrush: open
xxxLocation: cafeteria
xxxTags: open
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š

โ€ขA R I A _ M O N T G O M E R Yโ€ข

Aria walked out of her dorm, locking the door with her keys. She headed to the cafeteria to eat breakfast with most of the other students. She got her food and sat down at a table, eating a parfait.

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
xxx"Ever"
xxxPopular
xxxFemale
xxxHeterosexual
xxxCrush: open
xxxLocation: Dorm 4
xxxTags: Liam
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š

โ€ขE V E R L E I G H _ Q U E E Nโ€ข

She read her first two classes and groaned since she hated both and math was her worst subject, "I have math... then computers." She made a disgusted face. "Are they serious? This year is already going bad." She looked over the rest of her schedule. "After that, I have room 103, P.E., lunch, 105, 106 and 102."
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joyfeather16 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:15 am

Name:Athena Winters
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Role: Cheerleader
Partner: none

Walking out of her half empty dorm and making sure the lock clicked behind her, Athena slipped the key ring into the pocket of her jeans and adjusted her blouse before taking a deep breath and slinging her black satchel over her shoulders. She made her way across campus and into the cafeteria. She scanned the room, taking in the commotion of introductions and gossip. She sighed softly as she scanned the room for an empty seat and found an unoccupied table. Settling herself down she pulled her schedule up on her phone and began the process of memorizing her day in order to plan out a daily to weekly routine.
Navy Wife loving life! โš“

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Joyfeather16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salsabeel » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:36 am

salsabeel wrote: โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Alice Salanchez - Bisexual - 16 - - Artist - Tags; Louis Location;
Cafeteria
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Oh.. Alice said in a slight disappointment. That's alright! I'd be delighted to sit with you Alice said with a big smile. Alice noticed Louis's silver hair and thought of how cool it looked. She turned around looking for an empty table. It's been only a few seconds and students were everywhere. Alice spotted an empty table and pointed at it. How about there? She asked.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”‘
.. name : salsabeels
.. biseckshual
.. female
.. my insta is selsaballs
.. pm me if u wanna be
.. come friends =)
โ”•โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”™
............๐™˜ ๐™ค ๐™ข ๐™ฅ ๐™ก ๐™š ๐™ฉ ๐™š ๐™ก ๐™ฎ...๐™– ๐™ก ๐™ค ๐™ฃ ๐™š
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
....hi ! my name is sa
....lsabeel and i reall
....y like astrophysics.
....my favourite song
....artists are tyler the
....creator and steve lacy
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”Imageโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
.........-- ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž --
.......๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š
........or we aren't
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
&
ส™
แด
แด›
สœ

แด€
ส€
แด‡

=

s
c
a
r
y
salsabeel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:20 am

Zoey Sunday Reid- 17- Nerd- Location; Cafeteria- Tags; Open

Zoey sighed as she walked into the cafeteria, she had woken up later than planned and didn't really know what all was going on that day. She moved her curly blonde hair out of her face, grabbed herself an apple, and walked over to one of the only empty tables that was left. She sat down and lay her small brown messenger bag beside her, bringing the apple to her face she ate it slowly while watching other students walk around.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me