✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✶ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴀᴋ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ :: ɴᴇᴡ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby serafim » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:59 pm

|Kinsey Clearwater|Junior|17|Cheerleader|Location; Hallway, campus|Tags; Logan Beck|

Kinsey looked up in time to notice Logan gesture for her to follow him, obeying and walking a bit fast to keep up with his long strides until they reached what she assumed was his locker. "You'd be surprised, the water is crystal clear compared to the greenish tint of it here, but again at least people here are active on at least picking up their trash instead of just leaving it for someone to trip on" she commented as she stood before him, careful to leave some space as to not be uncomfortably close.
A small smile creased onto her lips as she looked away momentarily towards the towering windows in the hallway, artfully displaying the morning sun rising. "Yeah, gives the chance for people to actually get closer with one another," she sheepishly spoke before turning her attention from the sunrise back towards Logan, shifting into what she attempted to be a more relaxed position, "But it'd be nice to see you around more often, i'll get to know mister Logan Beck, star athlete a bit better and maybe it'll fix the whole 'acquaintance' situation you mentioned earlier" she joked lightly.

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Gwen Jensen|

"Dog trainer, huh?" Lilian began speaking as glanced around for a moment before focusing back on Gwen, "There ain't no harm in being the black sheep of the family when it comes to those things. Besides I think dogs are a lot better than horses, but as long as you do what you love, you'll never be bored with your job" she offered a wink before letting out a content sigh, "But what's it like with horses anyway? I mean, with training them and riding them...all that jazz."
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:14 pm

✔ TRAVISxKING
gender male │ age seventeen (junior) │ role class clown │ tags miles
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxx"honestly, that's so true. why don't they ask themselves what be
    es are really useful for. literally all they do is sting people and make h
    oney. sure, sometimes they do the pollinating thing with flowers but d
    o we really need them for that? like just hire people to do it for them."

breathing out a loud sigh, he chuckled nonchalantly.

"and if you think i'm turning everything you say into a joke, maybe it w
    as meant to be a joke."
    travis smirked, jokingly. "but i guess my entire s
    ummer could be considered a joke, so i'm not much above that."

"but at this point i feel like the only people who have totally amazing s
    ummers are the people who have parties every friday. how they can st
    and the noise and everything i'll never be able to understand."
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 pm

▪♛▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ʙᴇᴄᴋ︱ wrote:
𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐀 𝐍 :: 𝐁 𝐄 𝐂 𝐊 ❩ ───────────
▪ ﹙age: 17﹚
▪ ﹙grade: junior﹚
▪ ﹙group: jocks﹚
▪ ﹙location: inside school, hallway﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Kinsey﹚

"I am a bit surprised now. And somewhat intrigued. Though, I do believe that Hawaii and all those Caribbean islands probably have the most clear water." Logan would attempt to come across as if he knew about the places despite having never been to any of them before. "I'd assume California would be an area to have a lot of litter seeing as it's more of a city place. Not my type." He'd chuckle, resting an arm against the lockers in order to tap his fingers against their metallic surface. The 'ting' sound that's react from him making contact to the lockers could irritate some, but he didn't pay much mind to it.
"Yeah. I just hope there's not too many weirdos or younger people in the classes. I'm not entirely sure how the classes were scheduled this year, but it'd better be at least half decent." He'd mutter, shaking his head in slight annoyance at the idea of unlikeable cliques or age groups being mixed with the older grades.
Emitting a somewhat raspy laugh at her following remark, he'd simply nod, attention fixated on Kinsey. "'Star athlete'? While I do love the sport, I'd not be too interested in making a life-long career out of it. It's more of just a temporary thing for school. Keeps me busy and such." He would steadily admit, tilting his head as he'd offer a smile to the cheerleader.
"Definitely. That 'acquaintance' thing.. I'd be more than happy to get that fixed." He'd snicker, now portraying a slight grin. "Say- would you maybe be interested in going out sometime? Or hanging out, or.. I don't mind. It'd be a friendly sort of thing. I don't have much to do, and I probably won't all year.. it's up to you. I wouldn't want to like.. make you uncomfortable or anything. You seem cool is all."

─────────────────────────────────────────
▪♫▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ︱ wrote:
𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 :: 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 ❩ ─────────
▪ ﹙age: 16﹚
▪ ﹙grade: sophomore﹚
▪ ﹙group: standards﹚
▪ ﹙location: outside, campus﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Travis﹚

"You like going in depth with jokes, don't you?" Miles would observe playfully, a hint of sarcasm masking his tone as he responded. "They don't pollinate to help and save plants... or us.. more so to kill." He'd then add, a bit less humorously. Clearing his throat in order to try and divert their conversation to what'd come up next, the younger male would take a few moments to study Travis, features softening as he'd release a small bout of laughter.
"True, although not everyone is particularly capable of turning what I say into a joke. They usually just agree or.. move on." He would hum, allowing his fingers to feel over the hard surface that they were both seated upon. "Your vacation was a 'joke'? I could probably say the same. All I've done this summer is like.. sit at home and play video games. Considerably a hermit." Miles would relate softly, lips drawing yet another smirk.
"Ew.. parties..? I am prone to headaches, and all the beverage stuff there is just.. no way. I'm quite underage, as are 100% of the other people who attend the parties." He'd murmur, brows rising a little. "It's just.. wow, I guess bees like music, huh..? Just like their.. nectar-sucking and all of that.." the sophomore would cackle in a relatively sheepish manner, more so toward his attempt to try and add off of the previously joked topic.
Last edited by Kino on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:30 pm

✔ TRAVISxKING

xxxxx"bees are like the popular people of the animal world," travis point
    ed with a finger, and opened his mouth, eyebrows raising as if he were sur
    prised. "but i guess popular people don't really kill too many people. no
    w plants, i'm not so sure about,"
    he smiled softly, pushing one of his feet
    out. realizing his gaze had shifted to the floor, he looked back up at miles
    for a second, also studying his face before looking back down at the rough
    paving.

"i feel like summers are so against the school system," he suggested, fum
    bling with a lone stick. "hear me out on this one. they force you to learn
    for what, a hundred eighty days? something like that. then they let you
    forget it all over vacation. but i think i can speak for most people when
    i say that there should be less school. or no school."

"and the people who can take that stuff do it so they can prove they're r
    obots. trust me. and what music do they even play there? ear exploder
    nine thousand?"
    he smirked, looking back up at miles.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:53 pm

▪♛▪【ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ】 wrote:
▪♛▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ʙᴇᴄᴋ︱ wrote:
𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐀 𝐍 :: 𝐁 𝐄 𝐂 𝐊 ❩ ───────────
▪ ﹙age: 17﹚
▪ ﹙grade: junior﹚
▪ ﹙group: jocks﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Kinsey﹚

"I am a bit surprised now. And somewhat intrigued. Though, I do believe that Hawaii and all those Caribbean islands probably have the most clear water." Logan would attempt to come across as if he knew about the places despite having never been to any of them before. "I'd assume California would be an area to have a lot of litter seeing as it's more of a city place. Not my type." He'd chuckle, resting an arm against the lockers in order to tap his fingers against their metallic surface. The 'ting' sound that's react from him making contact to the lockers could irritate some, but he didn't pay much mind to it.
"Yeah. I just hope there's not too many weirdos or younger people in the classes. I'm not entirely sure how the classes were scheduled this year, but it'd better be at least half decent." He'd mutter, shaking his head in slight annoyance at the idea of unlikeable cliques or age groups being mixed with the older grades.
Emitting a somewhat raspy laugh at her following remark, he'd simply nod, attention fixated on Kinsey. "'Star athlete'? While I do love the sport, I'd not be too interested in making a life-long career out of it. It's more of just a temporary thing for school. Keeps me busy and such." He would steadily admit, tilting his head as he'd offer a smile to the cheerleader.
"Definitely. That 'acquaintance' thing.. I'd be more than happy to get that fixed." He'd snicker, now portraying a slight grin. "Say- would you maybe be interested in going out sometime? Or hanging out, or.. I don't mind. It'd be a friendly sort of thing. I don't have much to do, and I probably won't all year.. it's up to you. I wouldn't want to like.. make you uncomfortable or anything. You seem cool is all."

─────────────────────────────────────────
▪♫▪︱ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ︱ wrote:
𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 :: 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 ❩ ─────────
▪ ﹙age: 16﹚
▪ ﹙grade: sophomore﹚
▪ ﹙group: standards﹚
▪ ﹙tagged: Travis﹚

Forming a rather confused expression at the whole bee situation, he would allow his blue glimpse to follow wherever the finger had directed itself in, temporarily leaning his weight into one hand in order to use the other to rub over his features. Placing it back behind him however, he'd shift his attention toward the area in front of him, observing the variety of people that'd pass by.
"You're pretty right with that, I mean.. some people remember math somehow.. that's like.. a whole new language that I forget while it's being taught." The dirty-blond haired male would respond truthfully, a mild and relatively quiet laugh lacing his voice as he spoke. "Wow.. not for me. I absolutely love school, what're you going on about? Learning? That's a passion. Don't bash it." Miles would sneer, tone covered in sheer sarcasm. "I'm totally one of those straight-A students who feels entirely obliged to studying over vacation; maybe even taking part in summer school programs. Those sort of things get me.. so hyped." He'd chuckle, shaking his head and rolling his eyes in mock irritation.
"That's your best yet, comedy. Ear exploder nine thousand. Though, I do take a liking to listening to music in earbuds and all of that.. sometimes a little too loud, but I could care less about my future damaged hearing."
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:12 pm

Elliot Johnstone
18|Male|Homosexual
Jock|Senior
Tagged: Lilian, Gwen.
It probably helped that the space wasn't exactly huge - so it wasn't as if everyone was widely spaced out across the campus (the fact that it was a small school definitely helped) - but Elliot quickly spotted quite a few people that he at least knew the name of, meaning that there were plenty of people for him to go and talk to. Now he just had to decide exactly which small group of people he was actually going to approach. He was the sort of person who would want to rotate himself to each group - he certainly did that at parties, to make sure people were having fun, even though he was not the host most of the time - but he figured that he'd get time to do that throughout the day.
After thinking it over for a few more moments, Elliot decided to go over to where Gwen Jensen - the Queen Bee - was talking to someone that he knew as being a musician. As he approached, he waved, and smiled warmly. "Hello!" he greeted, glancing to each of the girls in turn.

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Artist|Junior
Tagged: Open.
Deciding that he just wanted to get inside and start going to his first class before everyone else started going inside and clogging up the corridors. The last thing he needed was to get stuck among a crowd of students - or have someone else take it upon themselves to help him through said corridors. He considered himself lucky that most of the students weren't like that, but there was always a few who were.
Ezra jostled as he came to a sudden halt, for one of his wheels had gotten caught on a slab of uneven pavement, which was jutting upwards. Rolling his eyes slightly - and making a mental note to try and get someone to get it fixed (though how effect his request would actually be, he was unsure) - he pushed himself backwards and readjusted to go around the slab, and he started towards the main entrance doors.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghast. » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:24 pm

✔ TRAVISxKING

xxxxxgaze meeting his new friend's hand, travis shifted again so one leg w
    as totally outstretched in front of him. "don't act confused. bees are min
    i devils."
    he lazily lifted a hand and ran his fingers through his dark brown
    hair, then leaned back on his hands.

"oh, sorry mister valedictorian," he rolled his eyes, smirking widely. "i said
    most people. i guess someone as deprived as you from the outside world..
    i mean, the outside world that doesn't slave their day away on practice te
    sts. and what for? so you can become a lawyer? that sounds stressful,"
    to
    enthuse the idea, travis put the back of his hand on his forehead like he was
    hot and pretended to wipe away sweat.

"wow, smarty pants, i didn't know you were so edgy. what music peaks yo
    ur interest? it better match your personality because if avril lavigne didn't
    make the cut i will cry."
    travis snorted, grinning jokingly.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:50 am

|Kinsey Clearwater|Junior|17|Cheerleader|Location; Hallway, campus|Tags; Logan Beck|

Kinsey nodded along at his words, acknowledging the fact that the Caribbean and Hawaii in fact had clearer water. She's never been to either places but she's seen enough pictures of their dazzling waters online to know they completely push California and Florida out of the competition for best beaches. The only thing keeping them in the running is their location and price compared to the others.
She grinned momentarily at the mention of the scheduling as she crossed her arms over her chest, eager to do something with her hands to fill in the void, "I'm sure it'll be alright, it usually is. Most of the younger people tend to keep to themselves, anyway." she said as she glanced at what she assumed were freshman walking past them. She didn't mind making friends with others outside of her clique, but it was rare that she would be seen at least publicly with them. A sin of high school, and a price to pay higher up in the social ladder.
At the simple offer of hanging out from Logan, her cheeks began to flush a soft pink as she forced herself to look at him. She didn't know what evoked the blushing but she cursed it for happening at least in his presence, there was nothing to be embarrassed about. "O-oh! Yeah, sure, I don't mind" she began as she offered her best smile, "It wouldn't make me uncomfortable, but just let me know when you do want to hang out and i'll see if I have anything going on."

|Lilian Boyer|Senior|18|Musician|Location; Outside, Campus|Tags; Gwen Jensen, Elliot Johnstone|

Her attention was pulled from Gwen and towards someone who had managed to sneak up on the two, warranting Lilian to slightly jump, startled. She turned her head to see Elliot Johnstone, an athlete on the social ladder but a fellow senior. She didn't know much about him apart from what she'd hear from other students, but it wasn't anything to warrant suspicion from her. "Oh, I'm sorry" Lilian apologized, a smile painted on her face as she looked at the relatively taller student, "You're Elliot...right?" she asked as she shifted her hands from her pockets to her sides, keeping them available in case he was one of those handshake kind of people.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:40 am

corinth brighton:17:junior:jock:location:outside, campus:tags:ezra
as corinth was walking inside she saw her fellow junior, ezra price. she didn’t know a lot about ezra except that he was nice, an artist, and handicapped. she ran up beside him hoping she could get to know him better. “ Hi Ezra! How was your summer?” she said while waving.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:56 am

katarina rivera:30:teacher:location:teacher’s lounge:tags:daniel
katarina got up out of her seat, walked over to the sink, and washed her cup out. “Well that would be nice. I haven’t been out in awhile.”she said as she sighed. she walked back over to the teacher leaning against the round table. she looked at the clock and grabbed her things. as she started to walk out she said, “Have a good first period, Mr. Carter.”
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me