Finding. the. Forbidden. (Open+Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Finding. the. Forbidden. (Open+Accepting)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 11, 2018 7:14 am

Luke Ortega | Location: Cafe
Luke parked his car outside of the cafe, and he hesitated for a moment before getting out. He hadn't been too sure about the meeting, but... well, anything for the chance to find Dani. Besides, he doubted he'd ever be able to find her on his own, so here he was.
He stepped into the cafe, and glanced around briefly, before spotting La-Vinci, Jessica and Lily, all around a table. Luke walked over to the table. "Hello," he greeted, then sat down, carefully, "sorry I'm late... my shift overran a little," he explained, then glanced around at the three girls, hesitantly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:20 am

Jessica Wood| 19 years old|Cafe|tags:La-Vinci, Lily and Luke
"Hey Luke she said looking her usual bored expression on her face There must be something that the police have that they haven't realised to the public " she said softly mostly to herself staring at her coffee.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Fri May 11, 2018 7:24 am

“Yes, miss fancy shmancy actually cares,” Lily shot back nonchalantly, chewing her gum slowly, “We know something is wrong. That’s why we’re all here.” She shrugged at the mention of Luke. “Dunno. Guy’s too quiet for his own good.” He had entered at the moment she said that; she was unfazed, it was something they all knew, so there was no purpose in being offended to her. “Don’t worry about it, as it seems there wasn’t any real progress made while you were gone anyway.”
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 11, 2018 7:38 am

"I see..." Luke said, glancing towards Lily, for he was responding to her, then he thought over the situation. It was, to him, clear that the police had not released full details to public - like Jessica had suggested. The only problem was exactly what the information was. They couldn't exactly go to the police station and ask either. He did start to wonder if there was any connections to the last place the missing girls were seen, but he doubted it - he decided not to bring it up for the time being.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bby ang3l » Fri May 11, 2018 7:49 am

*La-Vinci looked around for watching th the other customers carefully while somewhat whispering*

Okay, then Monday were gonna have to meet at around 10 at night at the police station, all the police are having a night off and a new rookie is working that nightshift, he isn't fully trained, we can sneak around him.
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Fri May 11, 2018 8:02 am

Characters name: Franklin Stewart (commonly called Frank)
Characters age: 17
Characters gender: Male
Character's sexuality: Bisexual
Characters personality: He’s normally quiet, but that’s because he dislikes talking to others that much. Unless he knows them. The better he knows someone, the more he’ll talk, revealing him to be quite a kind and social person. He also keeps secrets, no matter how bad they may be, because he doesn’t like breaking anyone’s trust.
Characters lost/missing friend: Evaline, his best friend from school, who he had heard moved here one day.
Characters extra details: He’s really strong for his age, but rarely ever shows his strength. He dislikes vegetables for some unknown reason. While he’s part of the Police Force, he knows nothing about what’s been going on.
Characters face:
(I’ll add a picture when I’m not on my phone because I’m unable to get picture links while on phone)
Frank has blue eyes, and brown hair that’s kinda short. He loves hats and always wears one, so they’re now a common part knowing where he is. While the hat is usually the one he wears for work, there is a range that he will go through.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 11, 2018 8:06 am

Not very convinced by this - he couldn't believe that all of the police officers had the night off and were leaving a rookie in charge - Luke frowned slightly. Something sounded off. "All of them?" he asked, doubtfully, his voice just above a whisper so that no one around them could hear. He paused for a moment, then added, "We might benefit from having someone keeping the rookie distracted, just in case..." he didn't want to go about breaking the law, but he figured that there might not be a different way, or anything to try and convince them to think up something else, so he wanted to be sure that they wouldn't get caught.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bby ang3l » Fri May 11, 2018 8:58 am

AssassinPerson wrote:Characters name: Franklin Stewart (commonly called Frank)
Characters age: 17
Characters gender: Male
Character's sexuality: Bisexual
Characters personality: He’s normally quiet, but that’s because he dislikes talking to others that much. Unless he knows them. The better he knows someone, the more he’ll talk, revealing him to be quite a kind and social person. He also keeps secrets, no matter how bad they may be, because he doesn’t like breaking anyone’s trust.
Characters lost/missing friend: Evaline, his best friend from school, who he had heard moved here one day.
Characters extra details: He’s really strong for his age, but rarely ever shows his strength. He dislikes vegetables for some unknown reason. While he’s part of the Police Force, he knows nothing about what’s been going on.
Characters face:
(I’ll add a picture when I’m not on my phone because I’m unable to get picture links while on phone)
Frank has blue eyes, and brown hair that’s kinda short. He loves hats and always wears one, so they’re now a common part knowing where he is. While the hat is usually the one he wears for work, there is a range that he will go through.

Accepted)
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bby ang3l » Fri May 11, 2018 9:00 am

*La-Vinci looked to luke*

Fine, scaredy cat, you can distract him.
bby ang3l

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Fri May 11, 2018 9:03 am

Lily rolled her eyes. “He’s got a point. I’m not much of a ninja spy kind of girl anyway; I can distract the rookie if you don’t want to.” She gave a promiscuous wink, hinting at her distraction technicque.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me