snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: snowed in || full

Postby gay.exe » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:03 pm

vanessa | female | eighteen | lesbian | single | tags; cassius

The door opened, almost knocking Vanessa off her feet. I'm such an idiot- who dares- who do they think they- Vanessa took a deep breath as the stranger spoke to her. "Oh. Uh.. it's fine." She said, refusing to turn her attention back to the plant due to probably looking more like and idiot.

Besides, her supposed goal was to make friends.

"Hi. Er.. I'm Vanessa. You?" She asked, hoping not to disturb the poor guy. She's being that weird girl sitting behind a door to stare at a plant, then proceed to make a conversation to a stranger who was simply apologizing to her. Great. Just the first impression Ness wanted to make.

"I see you have dogs." She added. "They're cute." She said with a small, awkward smile.
gay.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open

Postby pereyra » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:09 pm

lavell lloyd ; 22 ; they/them ; cabin one ; tagging: open
    Ew.
    LaVell sighed as they stepped out of their car, and immediately into a puddle of mud. Their little vacation was already off to a bad start, it seemed. Subconsciously gritting their teeth, they got out of their car, shutting the door loudly behind themself and walking around back to get their suitcase, avoiding as much mud as they possibly could. This was a disaster.
    'Go to the mountains,' their AA counselor had said. 'You'll get away from all the stress.'
    Yeah, right.
    Once they had their suitcase, they went back to the other side of the car, opening the passenger's door to allow a large, brown poodle to jump out, then look equally as disgusted with the mud as they were. "Come on, Coco de la Roan," they called to the dog, stalking toward what they assumed to be their cabin, cabin one, with the pupper at their heels.

petru cazacu ; 19 ; he/him ; cabin three ; tagging: adelae & haze
    "Beaches are fantastic- but a change of scenery is always nice. I can't wait to see what sort of photos I can get up here. That, and fur coats," Petru commented, smiling and nodding excitedly at the idea of being able to work some of his favourite furs. He turned the car off, opening his door and nearly stepping out before he turned to Adelae specifically, wide grin still intact. "And don't worry about the girls, they were absolute angels."
    With that, he actually got out of the car, grabbing his water bottle from the cupholder as he did so before going to the back of the SUV. It was a very non-Petru car, but affording designer clothes and a nice car was a dream for another day. This one worked, and that was what mattered. He began pulling out his luggage, which mostly consisted of an absurd number of bags and two suitcases. Maybe he'd brought about half a dozen too many outfits for a few days, but what could he say? After all, mommy needed her options.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:26 pm

Donita -20-Female-outfit-Tags:Sky

"Oh just things like dead trees, cabins and people" she mumbled slightly when she said people. She always felt weird talking to people about how she draws others without their permission but that's when they are in the natural state. Donita moved on the ground awkwardly. Did she introduce herself to the random girl who seems to be lighting a fire with her lighter? She really didn't know so she did anyways. "Im Donita and this is Lava, Moonlight and Sunshine" she pointed to each bird when she said their names. When said they would make a cute lil tweet sound. Donita study the girl more and hoped that she didn't do the wrong thing with introducing herself. After all she didn't know how to really talk to people.
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thingie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:50 pm

samantha whitmore - eighteen y/o - cabin one - tags; cassius & vanessa

sammy turned around, adjusting her fur-lined hood, exhaling a thick huff of air as she wheeled her luggage to the first cabin. she stopped at the doorway, rolling her shoulders back in a cool manner before cranking the knob. a gust of wind briefly blew through as she entered, and she tugged at her beanie in hopes that it wouldn't fly along with it.

her head snapped over to a couple of people conversing just beside the entrance inside. they were making small talk, so sammy didn't think much of it. instead of giving them a proper greeting, she just bobbed her head, focus shifting back to the halls as if she didn't draw the least bit of attention to herself.

after throwing her luggage into one of the spare rooms, she shouldered off her coat fit for a tundra and kicked off her boots. her socked feet thumped over to the entrance to her room, head peeking out to get a better look at her new cabin-mates, leaving herself in the shadows. a redhead girl, presumably her age, and a hunk of a man standing beside her.

sammy blinked, shooting a double-take before slinking back to the depths of her room, holding her arms tight against her chest. she didn't think it would've been possible, but she was starting to have second thoughts about this place.
Last edited by thingie on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thingie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:50 pm

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ
ษชแดแด˜แด‡ส€า“แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด ษชs ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส, แดแด€แด…ษดแด‡ss ษชs ษขแด‡ษดษชแดœs, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด›'s ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ส™sแดสŸแดœแด›แด‡สŸส ส€ษชแด…ษชแด„แดœสŸแดแดœs แด›สœแด€ษด แด€ส™sแดสŸแดœแด›แด‡สŸส ส™แดส€ษชษดษข
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Nineteen โ€ Cabin One โœฟ Status: Single โ€ Feeling: Excited, nervous โœฟ Tag(s): Petru, Haze

Addie gave Petru a dazzling smile in return before hopping out of his SUV. A burst of nippy air gave her goosebumps as she stepped out into the fresh, but terribly bitter, landscape. Looks like her parent's smothering distress had decent reason behind its determination, feeling her throat already begin to constrict from the chill. Wrapping her scarf tighter around her throat, she buttoned up her jacket and made sure to wipe any ice crystals from her boy short curls before making her way to the back of the vehicle. She stopped short at the backseat window and gave it a few taps. "Um, Hazel, we're here if you wanna come out and unload. I only brought a couple of bags if you need help", she offered nicely, eyes pacing back and forth timidly. It was not out of fear, but more that new people always made her nervous, even if she just spent a car ride with Haze.

Leaving the window, she opened up the trunk and grabbed three leashes from one pink and yellow striped bag. Hooking the chains onto the collars of her dogs, she slipped one wrist through all of them and encouragingly led the girls to leap out of the SUV. "Come on, Matilda, don't be shy. It's just snow", she chuckled sweetly, getting a warm feeling from watching the pup shake a little with unfamiliarity. Addie just loved her little cutie pies so much! Even if they were a little timorous. Finally the dog in question jumped down, letting out a whine from the cold. Ilori and Domina just walked to the ends of their leashes, sniffing curiously into the air while Adelae grabbed her bags.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:54 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
"Haze"|19|โ™€|Cabin 3|Tags; LaVell|Brad|current outfit
Hazel nodded as she listened to Petru speak,slowly though, she began to distance herself, wanting to go socialize with other people and introduce herself. she walked over to the back of the dark skinned man's car and brought out her own canine. While she grabbed a hold of her own luggage, Brad pranced around in the snow for a few moments, digging his nose into the powder and coming back up with his muzzle dusted in white. He gave a bark and shook out his pelt, with that, the quirky german shepherd bolted in a random direction at the sight of a chocolate brown poodle. "Brad!" Haze exclaimed, running after her canine as he pranced toward a brooding-looking character with his brown doggo at his side.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
"Shane"|22|โ™‚|Cabin 1|Tags; luke|Milo|current outfit
Shane looked down at the smaller dogs, Milo wandered around Cooper, scenting him and sitting at his side like they were the same species. I love your dogs! The dark haired man grinned while he fiddled with his eyebrow piercing. He looked around the two of them, spotting some birds swooping around in the air and-at the mention of it- a small sugar glider clutching their owner. unique pets were indeed unique but there was something about a cool cat that he could take on road trips and keep with dogs that just appealed to him. I carpooled up with the twins Zac and Zoe along with Aiden, it was pretty good, i love the scenery. he told the blond with a small chuckle, motioning to each person as he named them.

{@Peachfuzz, Haze was the first out of the car due to the need to use the bathroom ^^
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:08 pm

[quote="cas,"]
      ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ
      male | 20 | bisexual | cabin one | tags: vanessa, samantha
      cass noticed she had been crouched down on the floor and wondered what she'd been doing. "i'm cassius.
      nice to meet you. i guess we're in the same cabin, huh?"
      he smiled, tilting his head. when she commented on his dogs, his smile widened. "thanks. they are, aren't they?" he took a few steps to the side, pulling his hood down so he could actually see. suddenly the door opened again, and another female entered. he watched her go off to her room, frowning slightly. "hmm. i guess some people have a harder time making friends." he mumbled to himself, glancing back down at vanessa. "well, i'm gonna go find a room. see ya." cass waved to her briefly before heading off. he passed the strange girl's room, peeking in for just a second to see if he could get a glimpse of her. but he didn't want to seem creepy, so he quickly kept moving, whistling so his dogs would follow him.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Donita -20-Female-outfit-Tags:Sky

Donita smiled lightly knowing that she didn't make a mistake introducing herself. Though she couldn't tell if Sky actually liked her birds. "Ya im fine, I just don't really talk to people, home schooled" Donita said kinda on the quieter side and looked down. With her finger she quickly drew Sky's face in the snow as they talk. While drawing Sunshine flew from hers to Sky's and gave Sky a kiss. "Oh Im so sorry!" Donita said getting up and taking Sunshine off of Sky's shoulder.
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:48 pm

rosie park / 19 / cabin 2
tags: x

"It'll be fun!" That's what her freshman year college advisor had said when Rosie complained about her parents sending her off to camp. She sat on a sofa in the common room with her arms crossed and a straight gaze on her face. She'd already unpacked; her room was decorated pink and purple in the second cabin, and she brought enough food to last a few weeks if she ate sparingly. And so Rosie sat there, watching out the window as people passed, wondering if someone would walk in.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thingie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:57 pm

samantha whitmore - eighteen y/o - cabin one - tags; cassius & vanessa

sammy intently heard the chatter from the other room, paying no mind to it as she took a moment to gather her thoughts. she walked over to her lazily packaged suitcases, knelt down and ripped one of them open, revealing a pocket full of miscellaneous snacks, toiletries, and, sammy's guilty pleasure, books.

instinctively, she grabbed a granola bar from her stash, sealing the bag tight as she chucked it back to the corner of the room. she peeled open the wrapping and stuck it in her mouth, clambering back to the doorway. hunk-man walked by the hall, with a couple of dogs trampling at his knees. sammy pinched the bridge of her nose to suppress an oncoming sneeze, watching as he passed by.

grunting, she thumped back over to the 'mingle' room, deciding to keep redhead company. she was going to be here for a while, so, why not make friends now? sammy halted, swinging her heels in the direction of redhead. she cocked a brow as she shared her gaze with the plant, fingers tapping on the granola bar occupied in her mouth.

she took a bite, and parted it from her lips, eyes now on redhead. "interesting plant, huh?" sammy chided, outstretching a hand. "i'm samantha, friends call me sammy." she looked down at her vacant palm, before balling her fist and shoving it in her pocket without giving redhead a chance to take it. she tilted her head in indication to hunk-man, who was now in his room. "don't listen to him. i'm pretty great at making friends, actually." she pursed her lips awkwardly, eyes parting to scan the room, then back to her.
thingie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me