MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; not accepting)

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:26 am

Alex/male/20/open/tags- open/

Alex stepped out of his parked car, holding the door open for Tiberius, who jumped out of the car into the snow. Alex approached the door and Tiberius bumped into his leg.
"Oh.. um.." Alex peered into the glowing window. Were dogs allowed?
"Stay here...bud.." he ordered Tiberius. As he was opening the door, Tiberius jumped up again, ready to follow him.
"Sit!" Alex said. Tiberius sat down again, and this time Alex tied his leash to a nearby tree. "I'll be right back.." he scratched Tiberius under the chin. Rising, he headed back to the entrance and pulled open the door.
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:57 am

Ava | 20 | Straight | Crush: KJ | Tags: KJ |

The mysterious, gorgeous boy, who I had known nothing about yet said to me "I'm KJ. Stands for Kenneth Jonathan. I much prefer KJ though." He held out a kind hand to me. I took his hand in mine, and immediately remembered that I always get embarrassed and blush whenever me and KJ touch. My cheeks felt hot again. I smiled and pulled through it though. "I-I'm Ava. Your room is this w-w-w-wayyyyy." My voice trailed off as I started to fall back and see darkness. Dang it Ava! I started passing out as I cursed my clumsy habits. KJ would probably think I was weird. What would he think of me when I wake up? Would he just stop talking to me? I let my social anxiety go and started to drift into sleep.....
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:16 pm

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Ava.
He laughed gently, seeing that it seemed that she was blushing furiously at even just talking to him, though he genuinely wasn't entirely sure why. "Ava. Nice name-" he started, and had been about to thank her for pointing the way, when it seemed that Ava was about to pass out. Concerned, he shrugged his rucksack off, letting it drop to the floor, and he jumped over the desk. KJ then managed to carefully catch Ava before her head hit the floor, and gently lowered her to the floor. Well, he wasn't going to just stand there and do nothing. He sat up, head looking over the desk to see if there was anywhere that would be better than the floor for her to lie on, and he spotted a spare couch, near the fireplace.
KJ picked Ava up carefully, and moved around the desk, carrying her to the couch, and laying her down on it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Ava | 20 | Straight | Crush: KJ | Tags: KJ/Open

I didn't know how long I was out, But I felt like someone had carried me somewhere, and I immediately thought of KJ. Of course he wasn't just going to leave me there laying on the floor unconscious! He seemed like a really nice, cute, gorgeous.... Alright Ava Stop! You're getting off track! I started to wake up, my head feeling foggy. I sat upright pretty quickly, and immediately regretted it. "Ouch! Ahh." I inhaled a sharp breath through my teeth rubbing my head. It seemed like KJ was saying something but my mind wasn't completely un-fogged. In a second it was thought. I looked at him. I don't know why I just started crying. I got a soft pain in my heart. I then realized I was crying.. because I thought he was going to leave me. Because of my social anxiety. I sobbed "I thought you were going to leave me there. I thought you were going to think I was weird or not talk to me. I'm such a clumsy person." I sounded awful, I knew it. But as I looked up, KJ was looking at me like I should have never even given it a thought that he wouldn't help me.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:59 pm

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
After he'd put Ava on the couch, KJ stood back up and he went to pick up his rucksack, so that it wasn't just sitting in the middle of the floor, where someone could potentially trip over it. He moved it to just next to the couch. He knew that he didn't have to stick around, and that he could have just gone to find his room, but he just wanted to be sure that Ava was okay. Especially if there was going to be more people looking to stay in the lodge. He crouched down next to it again when he saw that Ava had started to stir. When she sat up suddenly, he said, gently, "Woah, woah. Be careful there. You don't want to pass out again." KJ was very taken aback when Ava suddenly burst into tears, and was unsure as to what to do. He didn't carry tissues, and he didn't think that he was a very comforting person. "What kind of people do you hang around with?" KJ asked, "Of course I wouldn't just leave you - or anyone else - there. I'd feel awful if I did."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Ava | 20 | Straight | Crush: KJ | Tags: KJ

"What kind of people do you hang around?" KJ asked "Of course I wouldn't leave you - or anyone else there for that matter - I would feel horrible if I did." He finished and I suddenly had just realized what I had said and felt embarrassed once again. "I-I'm really sorry. It's not the people I hang around, It's just that I have social anxiety." I continued to sob. "It makes me think that someone will do or say something bad to me. Or think that I'm weird or any other unwanted adjective." I shivered and sobbed. I drew in air, sometimes hyper-ventilating every few minutes. I didn't know if it was uncomfortable for him, or if it would be awkward, but I just decided to sit next to him and hug him crying still. "I just need some support right now." I sniffled. I didn't feel like it was weird. I didn't want to ignore his feelings though. Maybe he wasn't good at comforting people and felt really awkward right now, who knows!? But even thought my mind tried to play tricks on me while I sat with him, we sat in silence. Until I was done crying.
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:46 pm

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
KJ moved to sit onto the couch as well. He wasn't very good at comforting, but he could at least try, and it would also look terrible if he just walked off while Ava was crying. It was not exactly how he thought the evening was going to go. "Oh, I see. That's... that's okay." He said, unsure what else he could say, feeling quite awkward. He did tense up a little at the hug, considering he hadn't been asked if he could be hugged, but he relaxed slightly, figuring that he could let it slide this once. "Um... what sort of support? Because I'm no cheerleader, so I can't do some flips and bounce around and cheer in support." KJ commented, attempting to inject some humour into the situation. He fell into a silence, waiting until Ava had stopped crying, and then he asked, "You okay now?" then he added, "I'll give you some unsolicited advice - you should drink a glass of water sooner rather than later, so that you don't get a headache later, and dab some cold water under your eyes, with a tissue, or even use an ice cube, so that your eyes won't look puffy and red."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Ava
20 | Straight |
Crush: KJ | Tags: KJ

I laughed at KJ's joke. "I mean like just some comfort. A friend." I looked up at him, searching his eyes for at least a little bit of a spark. I couldn't tell what he was thinking which was pretty rare, because I could normally tell what everyone was thinking.
I smiled innocently and got up. "Maybe we should go to your room and I can let you settle in. I'm sorry for making this a crazy day for you." I said as we started walking. I led him to his room. We stayed silent for the walk, then when I got to his door, I shyly said "Maybe I can come by your room in the morning and we can walk to public breakfast together..." "I mean you don't have to! You.. you can definitely order in I mean....." I shook my head and looked down, waiting to be rejected. I mean, yeah I liked him but a date probably isn't on his mind right now. Your going to fast Ava! Waaayyy too fast! Calm down, build up a relationship slowly!
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:16 pm

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
"Ahh, well then. I can probably do that for the few days I'm here, then." KJ said, looking as though it had taken Ava's explanation before he got it, though he had known what she meant already. He was glad that she seemed to have cheered up though.
KJ stood up, and picked up his rucksack, slinging one strap over a shoulder. "Good idea. And I've had crazier days - drinking and snowboarding do not mix well - so don't worry about it." He replied, and he followed Ava to his room. As they walked, he glanced around the corridors, and then they soon reached his door. He was a little surprised by the offer, but he didn't take it as an offer of some sort of date. "Sure, if you want to. I don't know where breakfast gets served anyway, so that'll be helpful. Thank you." KJ agreed, and he smiled warmly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:19 pm

||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Perri||

He walked over to the counter and booked a room with one of the ladies behind the desk. He gives a friendly smile and goes to find his room. After doing so he drops all his bags and stuff off in the room and goes back to Perri. "So did the weather make you stop here?" he asked sitting on a bench.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Open||

After showering to warm up she changed and went out to the dinning area to see if they had any fruit or cookies sitting out on the food bar. She found a basket full of fruit and took an apple. Rubbing it on her sweater to kinda clean it off then eating it. She walked out into the lounge area and sat down starring out a huge window and the snow that was falling pretty rapidly now.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me