BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:03 am

@CrazyDriver
    I hate to be the grammar cop here and not wanting to mini-mod, but... "Darcys father was mean and scared her mentally and fiscally." Fiscally = government stuff, I think you mean Physically?
    I guess this is why I'm trying to study as an English teacher.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:05 am

@roses fiscally can also mean financially, which makes a little more sense but you are probably correct.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Genevieve Ann

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:07 am

♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜

Full Name: Genevieve Ann Tailleur
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Traits: sweet-loving-hardworking
Ethnicity: Spanish

♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜

Personality:
xxxxGenevieve is a loving person who tends to
always put others before herself. She has a big
heart and hates to see people in pain or struggling
through life. She likes to be given her own personal
space, but she never thinks twice when it comes to
opening up to someone else or vice versa. There is
never an awkward moment spent with the girl as she
always tries to make everyone feel welcome. She
unfortunately doesn't have much contact with her
family and thus all of her friends become a lot like
her family and she enjoys having lots of people over
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlfor meals, but she also knows how to have a good time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlwhen it comes to the weekends.

♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜

xxxxHistory:
            xxxxxxxxGenevieve or Gen (Jen) as her friends usually call her was born in Madrid, Spain in January of 1997. Her parents were both very young, 18 to be exact and they were not ready to have a child even if they thought they were. While it was likely that they both loved their daughter, they could not even responsibly take care of themselves yet. When Gen was six, she was placed in the foster care system, traveling all throughout Spain. There were plenty of good experiences, in fact most were good, but there were a few bad experiences as well. As soon as she turned 18, Gen moved out of the country and into London. She had always done well in school, and she was able to get a decent job that also let her attend university online to help get a degree in business management. Her life is beginning to look on the upside as she takes control of it herself.

╔════════════════════════╗
Relationships
tbd
╚════════════════════════╝
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:33 am

Marysa Eington
(sorry about the massive picture, im working on fixing it)

B a s i c s
N a m e;; Marysa Elington
A g e;; 18
G e n d e r;; female
A u t h e n t i c i t y;; british
S e x u a l i t y;; pansexual
C r u s h e s;; none atm
P e t s;; Nolan

A p p e a r e n c e;;
H a i r;; originally dark brown but has been dyed grey
E y e s;; blue
S k i n t o n e;; very pale, freckled
H e i g h t;; 5,3
B u i l d;; slim
M o d s;; ears, tongue // tattoos;; x x
O t h e r;; she holds a strong british accent, kind of on the cockney side but not as noticable.
she has mild dyslexia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P e r s o n a l i t y;; +: caring, funny, friendly, animal lover, ambitious, adventurous once you get to know her
-: shy, sarcastic, untrusting
F e a r s;; abandontment, spiders

H i s t o r y;; marysa was born as an only child to her two parents, she was born in Basildon but moved to the central London area when she was 7. marysa had a relatively good childhood with loving parents and a roof over her head, as a child she was incredibly out going and would love to social and make friends, meet new people but soon after the move that all stopped,
her parents began to start fighting at first they were only small little fights but soon there was screaming and doors being slammed. they ended up getting divorce and her mother left her and her father for another life and family, she became less open and avoided talking to people all together, she fears being left again.
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:48 am

sorry about the bad grammar I'm not english :geek:
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:57 am

all three lovely ladies accepted

we can start now
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:04 am

gisele kailey is a sixteen year old girl with rich cholocate brown hair that naturally is long and wavy. she's got the body of a model but she's worked relentlessly to get it and is working hard to keep it in shape. gisele kailey is a gemini and don't you forget it. whle she is sweet and modest and a cool chick to be around, gisele can turn on you as quick as a whip. rather than argue with you, she'll make a sarcastic comment and walk off. gisele kailey was born in egypt and raised in london. her parents are pursuing their careers as biologists at the london university.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: agonizing over a black cat comm
wanting: some head pats please
listening to: metroboomin remix
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:08 am

lioness; wrote:
all three lovely ladies accepted

we can start now

fantastic, cant wait :)
♡ pisces 🌣 ♡ virgo ☾ ♡ scorpio ↑ ♡
all eyes on rafah <3

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:15 am

angel . nineteen . bar tender at the local pub .
pretty face to look at . models sometimes . rich parents .
really into polo .

angel has a pretty intimidating apperance. stark white hair, dark roots that match his naturally dark eye brows and intense blue eyes. he tall and lithe, with a good built, somewhat athletic. he's got the build of a swimmer more but just not as strong as a swimmer. angel works as the bar tender at the local pub and gets to meet a lot of people. he's pretty well known around london and enjoys going on the london eye to watch the sunset. with his elegant physique, angel models from time to time but is pretty modest about the whole thing. angel plays polo and loves being around horses when he's not working shifts at the pub. he doesn't care too much for id and will serve literally anyone who walks in. angel is born and raised in london
Last edited by rey skywalker on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: agonizing over a black cat comm
wanting: some head pats please
listening to: metroboomin remix
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starry Night » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:28 am

( I hope you don't mind if I post first! I don't know what to do exactly so they will be vague...)

V i n c e n t
~Call me Birdie~
Male |18 | 6' | "Straight" not | crush: ? ; ) | Mood: Perplexed | Location: The street | Tagged: Open

Birdie found himself wandering around, suddenly without his twin. "Thyme!" the boy called with a level of concern.
Unlike himself, who stood out as a carrot top in the crowd, his brother was more "common" ...and well, vertically challenged.
He sighed loudly, "Timothy?" he called now, using his brothers given name. Still no reply. How long had he been walking
without him? where did he loose him? There was no panic in these questions, just irritation in his mind. This irritation
manifested itself on his face and he looked around for someone who might be able to help him retrace his steps.

T i m o t h y
~Thyme or Roger, Please!~
Male |18 | 5'8" | Pan romantic Asexual | crush: ? | Mood: Nervous | Location: | Tagged: Open

Timothy sat on a bench in the middle of a rather windy park. It had been awhile since he'd seen his brother,
but it didn't bother him too much. That was a lie. However he had to tell that to himself to stay calm. Silently he
watched people pass by and the occasional creature. He had been sitting there for nearly a half hour at this point, all
he had done is ran into a coffee shop to buy a drink and use the restroom...but when he came out his brother had
continued on. He probably hadn't heard him leave and walked on like an idiot. Joy.

Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me