Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs (Closed)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Iᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛɪᴇs (Open/Accepting)

Postby CocoJamaa » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:50 am

Mike Smith
- 20 - crush ; Fawn - location; the front of evens' apartment building - tags; evens

Mike pulled up in his shiny red sports car in front of Evens' building.
He dialed his number, waiting for him to answer, and repeatedly
looking towards the entrance to see if he's coming anytime soon.
"Hey man, I've been here for 3 minutes already, you still coming?"
Mike said loudly into the phone, squinting at the entrance, waiting
for him to reply.
CocoJamaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Kana Sawaya
      "Nightingale" // 18 // Female // Musician // Location: Park // Tags: Neil
    Setting down her violin in its case, the girl continued to listen to the man speak. She had always been one to remember the faces of others due to her uncanny ability to memorize pictures or sights. "Ah. That must've been where. I do visit the cafe quite a bit during the morning so I've probably run into you there." She said with a small smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Neil. My name is Kana. I'm guessing you just wanted to listen to me play but I guess, since you're the only one brave enough to approach me, have anything in specific you want me to play? I should be able to at least make out a melody if I know the song." She asked and picked up her electric violin again, re-tuning it against her leg as she plucked the strings too make sure her previous playing hadn't thrown them out of loop. Looking up to see if Neil would respond, the girl stood up straight again and waited for a reply.

(Open: Lucia, Lazarus (may write for them next time XD))
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:23 pm

Neil Connell
Male || 21 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Male Musician || Location: Park || Tagged: Kana

Dipping his head slightly as she introduced herself, the Irishmen returned back to his full height in time to hear what she had to say next. He really didn't have a specific song in mind. He was more curious to hear if she had any other original songs to play for him. "Well, I do enjoy listening to others play. Performers that sit out here really don't get enough attention or credit for the work they do," he told her. It was true in his mind. There were some people who would stop and listen from time to time, but most would pass by and not even give a glance to the performer. It really was the least he could do to show some kind of appreciation for the art she was performing. "Now as for a song, do ya have any other original songs that ya perform because I'd love to hear one if ya do."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:44 am

EVENS--EVENS--EVENS--EVENS--EVENS--EVENS--EVENS
||male || 20 || heterosexual || crush: n/a || location - apartment || tags - mike ||

"Yea bro, sorry, Fawn just got home, be right there." Evens shouted into his phone. He turned to Fawn, "I got to go, Mike's here, we're supposed to do like a collab or something." Evens said apologetically, before heading out the door.

ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ--ᖴᗩᗯᑎ
ஐ||female || 17 3/4 || heterosexual || crush: n/a rn || location - animal hospital || tags - valeria, emmaline (both mentioned) ||ஐ

Fawn looked around the room, trying to find something to do. Then she remembered that she had bought movie tickets to see today's movie. Fawn face palmed herself, "Ughh.... That starts in half an hour! How could I forget!" before hastly calling Valeria.
"Hey Vals, I got us both tickets to today's movie, starts in thirty minutes, be there soon!" She called into the phone, then began to dial Emmaline's number, hoping that she would answer.
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kendra

Postby vixen; » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:00 am

kendra
tags; shaia [the rapper] | mentions; no one

kendra's eyes opened as she heard someone speak.
      it was a man, who had a bad attitude. the young woman plastered on
      a smile as she walked towards the counter. "yes. how can i help you
      today?" kendra had a working smile, one that nearly all baristas and
      waiters knew. the one that was fake, and put on for the customer.
      kendra gave a patient look to the man standing in front of her.

"could i get your name, sir, for the coffee." she asked with a patient tone
      in her voice. she despised customers who had little care for the working
      people. kendra picked up a coffee mug while she waited for the man
      to place his order.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry fields » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:14 am

𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬.
( form. ) xxx ( location. ) cafe ( tagged. ) kendra, shaia
      making up his mind, ryan stepped forward finally from his spot where he had been lingering only to be cut infront of by someone else. he breathes in patiently, knowing he should have just gotten closer if he really wanted something and it was his own fault. however, a frown spread across his face at hearing the man speak to the barista. he rolled his eyes, deciding now would be a better time than any to try and defend the poor girl, who looked quite frankly exhausted from being ran off her feet all day. "you might have been joking but that's no way to talk to someone mate," he says firmly, his essex accent coming in thick as it had been the first time he'd spoke in hours. he looked at the girl behind the counter, giving her a tired smile as he pushed his hands into the pockets of his comfortable hoodie.
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _.GalaxyGoddess._ » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:22 am

Shaia Benjamin = the rapper
    male ♤ 24 ♤ hetero ♤ location: cafe ♤ tags: Kendra, ryan

Shaia sat on a bar stool at the counter. He watched as the waitress put on a smile to seem approachable, knowing she probably was just doing it because of her job requirements. Before he could get his order out, some guy behind him talked about how he approached the waitress. He turned around and looked at the guy who happened to have an accent. "Aye, look. Nobody was bring rude, if thats what you think happened." Shaia replied. "Its called a joke. Just because i didnt laugh, doesnt mean i was being rude, so chill out" He turned back to the waitress. "I'll have a...strawberry Danish, a um..mocha latte and cup of biscottis. yeah though, Sorry if thats what you wanna hear." Shaia ordered then apologized even though he knows he didnt do anything wrong. He tried to add up his total mentally as he reached for his wallet in his pocket. "Shaia. S-H-A-I-A" He said once the lady asked for his name. Shaia opened his wallet under the counter and started flipping through is money, waiting for her to say the total.
_.GalaxyGoddess._

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kendra

Postby vixen; » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:44 am

kendra
tags; ryan, shaia | mentions; no one

the woman was taken back as she heard another
      man speak. he defended against the man standing before him. a
      genuine smile appeared on her face as she took the order of rude m
      -an, named shaia. she flashed the fake smile back to shaia before
      writing down his order. "that will be five dollars and seventy two
      cents is your total." she gave the man his order tab before looking
      back at the man with the accent. "and what can i get for you today?"
      she asked him, a kinder tone in her voice as she smiled at the man.

while kendra waiting for the man to speak, she set the machine to
      prepare the order for shaia. she got out the danish he had ordered
      before handing it to him on a plate. "there's your strawberry danish,"
      kendra reached under the counter, taking out a bag of biscottis,
      "and here is your cup of biscottis." she added while placing them onto
      a plate. the machine finished brewing the latte, kendra placed it in
      front of shaia. "here's the latte." kendra looked back to the man with
      an accent. "made up your mind yet?" she asked him, her voice friendly
      as she smiled at him.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul_Eater. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:58 am

Emmaline (Em) - 20 - Pop Singer - Tags: Fawn (Mentioned)
Em had been running for about half an hour when her phone started ringing. She came to a stop and answered the call. Seeing that it was Fawn, she smiled. "Hey Fawn, what's up?" She asked her friend.

Soul_Eater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:23 am

Kana Sawaya
      "Nightingale" // 18 // Female // Musician // Location: Park // Tags: Neil
    At Neil's statement, the girl smiled softly. "I guess you're right about that though in my mind I always think there is someone watching or listening to you, so I play for myself when no one is around." She said before loosening her bow a touch to get ready to play whatever Neil requested. At his statement, the girl shrugged her shoulders. She hadn't been expecting him to want another original piece, but she nodded. "Of course. Good choice." She said before raising her violin to her shoulder again and closed her eyes, trying to imagine the piece in her mind. It had been a few days since she had played the piece since the concert with it in it had been only a week ago, but still, she could remember each note vividly before beginning to play. In relation to the last song she had played, this one was much more mellow and quiet, played in E minor to get the effect. Using a heavy lot of vibrato to add to the mood, Kana sighed as she continued to play.

(Open: Lucia, Lazarus (will probably maybe write in the future))
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me