✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✩ - dimitri ))

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Sun May 21, 2017 11:14 am

DIMITRI THIBAUT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(location) hall // (action) socializing // (tagged) alex, lola, mari

so that was why dimitri recognized her! she'd probably come to visit his brother a few times
and he'd run into her. he'd never actually spoken to her, seeing as every time paris would ha
ve friends over, dimitri would lock himself in his room and enjoy the company of his laptop
and frank sinatra playing softly over his speakers. his brother had always been the more so
cial one. their parents had never really taken the time to check and see if dimitri actually
had any friends, seeing as paris was the light of their lives and very clearly the favorite son,
but luckily, dimitri had alexander by his side all through high school.

he shook his head slightly as if waking from a daydream, then nodded. "right, right, you kn
ow paris. you're.. you're marquesa, right?"
he arched an eyebrow, tilting his head slightly.
he hoped he was right, otherwise it'd be very, very awkward for him. not that he cared very
much if he had gotten her name wrong. paris had a lot of friends, they all tangled together
every now and then. but, he was almost certain that this was, indeed, marquesa. "mari," as
he'd heard his brother refer to her sometimes. how long had paris known her? dimitri wanted
to believe that it was his twin's sophomore year when he started bringing up the name "mar
quesa." he wasn't sure. paris tended to bring up a lot of names.
dimitri looked to the side at alexander when he came back over, showing him his dorm number.
he was pleased by what he saw. he pulled out his own dorm number from under his schedule
and showed it to his friend. it was the same number. "the bed nearest to the wall is mine. t
he desk by the window is also mine, i need it more than you."
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Postby Miku01 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:03 pm

[❖] evangeline prescott
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; dance studio || role;; elegant dancer || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      doing a few warm-up moves, evangeline exhaled softly and shook her head as she watched herself in a mirror across the room. she looked tired today - yesterday was busy for her. she took two classes yesterday on more dance moves that both took four hours out of her day. sitting down on the ground, the redhead stretched her legs out and brought her arms up and over to the leg she stretched out more. she was lost in thought, and probably wouldn't notice if anyone came in.
      evangeline got up and brought the hairband from her wrist over in her hand towards the bundle of hair on her head she held together. twisting the hairband around her hair two or three times in a tight ponytail, she started to practice with great grace and peacefulness. she played the music over and over again in her mind, trying to get the moves perfectly correct.

[❖] brennen gray
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; streets || role;; film geek || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      brennen quietly walked along the streets, his black suspenders popping out against his white long sleeved polo shirt. pushing up his black rimmed glasses, he brought his green gaze upwards, directing it at a few people who were just now passing him. he shrugged to himself,
      staring into space now. he was quite lost in thought about his next mini film, and how he would get actors.
      he knew there were lots of free actors around here, but most of them were probably famous or something. sighing, brennen took his glasses off and rubbed his face silently.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun May 21, 2017 10:45 pm

( ♔ ) - - MAGDALENA !
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

appearance outfit feeling; neutral location; dance studio role; ballerina tagged; none

magda walked into the studio, the familiar wooden floor feeling soft against her feet. walking into the locker room, she changed into her black leotard, equipped with leggings and her pointe shoes. walking back out, she walked onto the vast floor, starting with some warm-up stretches. she lifted her left leg into a needle, gripping her ankle firmly with her right hand. leaning onto the bar, she arched her back and released. she continued through the stretch routine before being told to do her routine. she balanced herself on the point of her toes, and did 4 pique turns before going back into an arched turn. she smiled as she finally landed gracefully instead of stepping extra to land. she balanced herself on her shoes again and down, again and down. magda did 2 more pique turns and did a triple pirouette. clearing her throat, she continued through the rest of her routine before finishing in a pose. sighing, she walked off the floor and onto a chair, resting her feet and taking a drink. looking around, she decided to wait for anything interesting.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ - post three! ))

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Mon May 22, 2017 4:01 am

( ) ~ C A R O L Y N ! !
    ( age ) 20 years ( sexuality ) bisexual ( wearing ) boop <3 ( role ) the fashion designer ( tags ) sena

indent! c:carolyn smiled as the conversation turned towards her. she had always missed her sister, of course, she definitely was loved the most, but carolyn managed to love her so. "uhm, i have a sister named belle that's in britain for college..." she murmured, checking her watch. "honestly, i'm just glad that she's studying and all, it's good for her. and anyways, how's your brother doing? she put her hands on her lap, putting her bag down. i might've passed by him or something... she thought to herself, twirling her brown slightly curly hair.

indent! c:carolyn was brutally honest that she was glad that they were early. they had time to talk and all, that was fun. she should've felt relaxed before she started to learn. she sighed, looking around, there still wasn't anyone here. "i'm just starting to think that maybe we should go out for lunch soon? would you like to come with me after class?" she offered.

( ) ~ P A N D O R A ! !
    ( age ) 20 years ( sexuality ) bisexual ( wearing ) boop <3( role ) the graceful ice skater ( tags ) magdelena

indent! c:pandora walked through the halls with her coffee, her high heels click clacking onto the floor. she had made her hair extra special today... and she didn't know why. sipping her coffee, she decided to meet someone new. whether she would like that new person, or not. pandora preferred to try new things, experience what there was to experience in her time. it was rather interesting to her.

indent! c:looking through the windows of the doors, she passed by a room that had the light turned on. "well, a nice ballerina..." she chuckled to herself, thinking about when she was 5. her mother used to take her to lessons on ballet, all in all, pandora thought she was pretty good. she twisted the doorknob and walked inside. putting her bag down, she felt dizzy. too many mirrors if you asked pandora. you could see your reflection from all angles! "err, excuse me, but those plique turns you did were just astounding." the brunette wiped her hair out of her face, slightly laughing at her random entrance.

maybe we could timeskip to the afternoon sometime soon?
Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Mon May 22, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon May 22, 2017 4:17 am

|| name; lola anastasia || location; hall || tags; venus, dimitri, alexander. || form; c:

hearing the false happiness in venus' voice, lola merely rolled her eyes before replying to dimitri. "morning,
    demi. i see your pet has arrived.
    " she laughed sending dimiti a playful wink as she watched alex crawl off the male's
    back. she kinda adored the nickname he had set for her many years ago. normally nicknames didn't bother her either. she tur
    ned to see the fourth person approaching to the group, but spoke only to dimitri.

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; lola, venus, dimitri. || form; c:

alex rolled his eyes. "ugh, fine. but I get the window. i need it more than you." he mocked his best
    mate, smirking devilishly as he pocketed his schedule. "shall we get to decorating?" alex laughed as
    he shook his head. "you know what would be funny, dem? if your twin brother showed up to school."

|| name; ramona alaina || location; outside || tags; open. || form; c:

ramona, having already received her schedule and dorm number, sat herself on a park bench, already hungry after eating
    belgian waffles with homemade strawberry syrup and whipped cream for breakfast. she hummed as she pulled out plain s
    tring cheese, one of her guilty pleasures, and started pulling the cheese apart with her fingers. "mmmm. cheese." she grin
    ned childishly and popped a piece of cheese into her mouth. "ugh so good."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon May 22, 2017 4:34 am

( ♔ ) - - MAGDALENA !
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

appearance outfit feeling; neutral location; dance studio role; ballerina tagged; pandora

magda was soon to rise and continue when she heard a voice. lifting her head, her blue-green eyes landed on a brunette who had spoken. she smiled and nodded. "thanks, i've been working on them for awhile now," she said with a chuckle, and realized someone completely new had walked up to her and spoken. "um, may i ask your name?" she said politely. maggie had developed a skill of tying her pointe shoes while simultaneously looking up and speaking. she was still smiling to herself.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩ - post four! ))

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Mon May 22, 2017 4:50 am

( ) ~ P A N D O R A ! !
    ( age ) 20 years ( sexuality ) bisexual ( wearing ) boop <3( role ) the graceful ice skater ( tags ) magdelena

indent! c:pandora smiled,"pandora." she mused, looking down at the young girl as she tied her shoes. pandora had once though of going to major in becoming a ballerina, but she thought that skating was definitely right for her. after all, skating was almost like her spirit animal!

indent! c:"so i'm guessing that you're here for ballet... uhm, i'm here for skating."she said, admiring her own self. she had been working on skating for years, it had become sort of like her passion. she was definitely guessing the same for the girl. "so what's your name?" she finally asked, almost forgetting.
Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Mon May 22, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:56 am

[❖] evangeline prescott
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; dance studio || role;; elegant dancer || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      doing a few warm-up moves, evangeline exhaled softly and shook her head as she watched herself in a mirror across the room. she looked tired today - yesterday was busy for her. she took two classes yesterday on more dance moves that both took four hours out of her day. sitting down on the ground, the redhead stretched her legs out and brought her arms up and over to the leg she stretched out more. she was lost in thought, and probably wouldn't notice if anyone came in.
      evangeline got up and brought the hairband from her wrist over in her hand towards the bundle of hair on her head she held together. twisting the hairband around her hair two or three times in a tight ponytail, she started to practice with great grace and peacefulness. she played the music over and over again in her mind, trying to get the moves perfectly correct.

[❖] brennen gray
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; streets || role;; film geek || crush;; ximena
      ╾────────────╼
      brennen placed his glasses back on his face and started towards the coffee shoppe that was back near the university. he was going to meet up with ximena, his friend from a few years ago, and they were probably going to be talking a lot. he didn't really have too many friends, unlike that one rebellious kid or the athletes.
      he was still quite lost in thought about what was going on later and stuff like that while he got closer to the coffee shoppe. he honestly didn't know what was going to happen between himself and his old friend, but they had probably talked the other day. brennen's memory was quite bad when remembering if he had talked to someone the previous day. he shook his head slightly and walked into the coffee shoppe silently.

[❖] aaron hovve
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; streets || role;; that guy w/ headphones || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      aaron silently walked along the streets to get back to the university, his headphones boom loud music through the speakers. people who passed by were probably going to be able to hear "alone" by marshmello on repeat. aaron bobbed his head as he walked through the gates to the university and immediately went strait towards where the dorms were located.
      he didn't really remember if he had gotten assigned a roommate or not - he had been alone these past few days and was honestly fine with being alone. his profession let him be around many more people than expected almost every friday or saturday.

[❖] emerson jane
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; concentrated || location;; dorm room || role;; digital artist || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      emerson let the stylus glide across the tablet's screen, groaning once she made a mistake.
      she had to get this animation done by tomorrow, and she only had about two hundred screens left to draw. dropping the tablet, emerson grabbed the pillow on her bed and screamed into it. lifting her face out of the pillow, she threw it across the room, almost hitting the tv. she flinched and sighed, looking back down at her tablet. her eyes narrowed at it and she let out a frustrated shriek, probably loud enough for the people next door to hear her.
      grabbing the stylus, emerson started to sketch again after erasing all the access lines that she had just made.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ i just want to make my hometown proud - post four ”

Postby rogan » Mon May 22, 2017 5:29 am

xxx[]KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river & emma
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          indentationkarolina released a soft sigh, looking up at river before at emma. "i have to go to orchestra," she shoot on look over emma's shoulders, then at river. "what about you, riv?" every inch of her knew that they wouldn't have their first class together, river was an athlete- karolina was someone who would rather sit in her bedroom singing karaoke.
          indentationthe girl folded her arms over her chest, turning her head away before she lifted her gaze once more. karolina lifted one hand and adjusted the fedora on her head, then refolded her arms together over her chest.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[]BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged ari
          indentationthe boy released a soft chuckle, tilting his head slightly at her question. "yeah, you can help me with one thing," he told her, lifting his chin slightly, folding his arms over his stomach. "what might your name be?" he lifted his shoulder and turned his body slightly to look at her. she had short brown hair- it had barely reached past her shoulders. now that he got a better look at her eyes, he could see the hazel coloring. "i mean, unless we already met and i'm completely spacing out, and forgetting everything." he waved his hand in front of him, smiling softly.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[]XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged brennen
          indentationximena looked down at her phone, flipping it in her hand as she walked along with side walk, keeping herself closer to the wall of the lined up buildings. she occasionally bumped against the wall, or into people's shoulders, and had even stepped on a few people's feet. she had muttered a ton of apologies towards those people, but the crowd carried then away, along with her soft voice, before they even had a chance to hear her. sure, it really didn't matter much, but she didn't think it was right not to apologize for stepping on their feet.
          indentationat last the coffee shop came into view, she perked up a bit straighter. her eyes lit up, and she adjusted the hat on her head and lifted the sunglasses onto the bill of the hat. ximena pulled at her jacket slightly, and stopped outside the door of the shop to place her phone in her back pocket. she brushed her hand on her jacket and looked through the window, seeing her friend inside. she nodded to herself and walked inside, releasing a soft sigh before scanning the inside of the shop, until her eyes fell on her friend.
          indentationthe girl had to fight the urge to call out his name, or, better yet, his nickname. she walked towards brennen, fixing the gym sack on her back before she walked closer. he seemed lost in his own reality. "brenneeeen." the girl called, eventually standing right next to the taller boy, looking up at him.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:06 am

[❖] evangeline prescott
      ╾────────────╼
      ╾────────────╼

[❖] brennen gray
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; streets || role;; film geek || crush;; ximena
      ╾────────────╼
      brennen stood to the left side of the push open doors, his brown hair falling into his blemish-free face. his green eyes stood out under his black rimmed glasses, making him look a lot prettier than he already was. looking around to see if ximena was around, he wasn't too surprised she hadn't showed yet. in his opinion, she seemed like she was always "fashionably late". he stood for a few more minutes, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.
      as he got lost in thought, he hadn't even noticed the girl walk into the coffee shoppe and stand beside him until she spoke his name. "hm? oh, ximena! hey." he said to her happily, a smile highlighting his face.

[❖] aaron hovve
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; streets || role;; that guy w/ headphones || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      aaron silently walked along the streets to get back to the university, his headphones boom loud music through the speakers. people who passed by were probably going to be able to hear "alone" by marshmello on repeat. aaron bobbed his head as he walked through the gates to the university and immediately went strait towards where the dorms were located.
      he didn't really remember if he had gotten assigned a roommate or not - he had been alone these past few days and was honestly fine with being alone. his profession let him be around many more people than expected almost every friday or saturday.

[❖] emerson jane
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; concentrated || location;; dorm room || role;; digital artist || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      emerson let the stylus glide across the tablet's screen, groaning once she made a mistake.
      she had to get this animation done by tomorrow, and she only had about two hundred screens left to draw. dropping the tablet, emerson grabbed the pillow on her bed and screamed into it. lifting her face out of the pillow, she threw it across the room, almost hitting the tv. she flinched and sighed, looking back down at her tablet. her eyes narrowed at it and she let out a frustrated shriek, probably loud enough for the people next door to hear her.
      grabbing the stylus, emerson started to sketch again after erasing all the access lines that she had just made.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me