Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Postby faith_louise » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:46 am

Tori Louise
I make it to the doors to see the group. I place my hand on the side of the building and it scans my hand. I look back to see the guy coming. I wouldn't wait forever though. I'm not letting my place be found for people who either want to make it or not. I didn't honestly care if they wanted to be in the group, they might not even make it. The guy seems like he really wants to, the girl on the other hand, does not seem like she does very much. I run inside as soon as they open the slightest bit for me to go on in. I turn back and watch to see if they were coming. "Tay!" I yell for her.

Taylor Logan
I laugh softly, "Maybe I'll come with you." I say to Mayla then hear my name being called. "Tori's here!" I say excited and run to the doors.
── The Third, But You ───────────
╒═════════════════════════╕
.::Q U O T E::.
"Thinking about the
Past
but, cryιng нαρριℓу cause it
Happened."
────

coding
╘═════════════════════════╛
─────────────── Can Call Me ──
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:31 am

Mayla|💪🏻
She walked out from the secret rebels place and started walking normally towards the shoes store, she found the shoes and tried them on,she wrapped a cloth around the barcodes that would set off the alarm she put them in her hug duffel bag and put the box that now had rocks in it back and walked out the door when she was far enough away she ran back to the secret rebels place
"Got them" she said waving them in the air at Taylor and tori
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:15 am

||кяαѕσтα ρяσ¢ниσѕт|18|fєαмℓє||

Krasota walked into the secret place of The Rebels. She dusted off her black jeans and leather jacket. She looked down at her plain white tshirt. After tying her Black combat boots, she tied her hair back in a tight ponytail and crossed her arms, looking around critically.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Tori Louise
I look and smile when I see my twin. "I told you I'd be right behind you." I say and give her a side hug. "I knew you would. I just got a bad feeling in my stomach like usual." Taylor said and smiled. I hear Mayla's voice and look in her direction as she waved her new shoes in the air. "Nice! I need a new pair myself. I'll go out tomorrow and find me something new." I say. Taylor nudged me, "We can buy it." She said. I rolled my eyes, "What's the fun in that?" I ask and laugh. "I'm going to go." I say to Taylor. "Oh and, wait for that guy and maybe a girl." I say and then run to the stairs and climb up to the top. I got to the roof and go to the edge. I swing my legs off the side of the building and look at everything.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:33 am

Krasota walked into the secret place of The Rebels. She dusted off her black jeans and leather jacket. She looked down at her plain white t-shirt. After tying her Black combat boots, she tied her hair back in a tight ponytail and crossed her arms, looking around critically. She fiddles with a pocket knife she carried with her and silently looked around with her bright green and blue eyes, a scowl on her face as usual.
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:54 am

Oliver
I walk behind Krasota with a small smirk on my face, "Bored?" I asked her, not looking at her yet. My crystalized eyes looking forward at every person who was training to be judged soon for the picking. I kept my eyes forward until I knew she looked at me, then I turned my eyes to her,looking charmingly at her.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:06 am

Krasota turned to look at the human who had spoken, her arms still crossed and face still scowling. She spoke bitterly in her smooth voice. "Yea. Why do you care?" She closed the pocket knife and slipped it back into her boot before straightening her back and looking at the male.
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:29 am

Oliver Zane || 22 || male
Fiesty I thought and still had a smile on my face. I noticed her pocket knife, "Come on, let's see how good you are with that knife." I say to her and start walking over the target dummies.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:36 am

Ethan

I follow the girl into the building, looking around.

((Gah. Writers block..))
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:45 am

Mayla|💥|feeling flirty|tags~Oliver
She walked over to Oliver,"hey" she said as she saw the other girl throwing knives she was wearing her new heels and she was dang proud of them
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me