Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - Closed and Started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - Closed and Started

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:02 am

Emily Renee - Wake me up when September Ends

Emily woke up and got dressed making sure she looked good. She curled her naturally straight hair. She bit her lip and thought about her boyfriend and hoped she looked perfect for him. She loved her small town and everything in it. The thought of him possibly leaving made her heart crumble but she tried to stay string for him. She forced a smiled and wondered what he was up to.

Jacob Ryan - Animal

Jake got up out of bed after a long night of partying. He was a bit hung over but fine. He went outside and smoked then headed into town to get more cigarettes since he was almost out. He groaned and grabbed his keys looking around for a girl that was new or pretty enough for him. He had been with most of the girls in town so he was looking for someone new or just someone for him.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:29 am

{Name-Isabella

{Title-Good girl

{What is she doing?-Waking up and walking outside

Isabella wakes up in her two story house.She puts her feet out of bed first slipping on her pink bunny slippers.She walks out of the room slowly closing the door behind her softly.She yawns and walks down the hall then she walks into the bathroom.She gets into the shower and uses her strawberry shampoo and her dove soap.She soon finishes up and raps a towel around herself then walks back to her room and gets dressed.After that she brushes her teeth and hair and walks outside.
Last edited by opalnecklace on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddment » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:32 am

Tom Hughes- Wake Me Up When September Ends
Tom sighed. He was sitting at the table in his apartment, staring down at his still-full bowl of Cheerios. He had told Emily he was leaving to join the army, but she wanted him to stay here. She seemed unable to understand that his life was more than... Her. Yes, he loved her, but he wanted to do something good in the world, not just hide in this small town and let others take care of all the problems. In the end, he just picked up his cereal, walked over to the trash, and threw it all in, before dropping the bowl in the sink and striding outside.
Oddment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:41 am

Emily wiped away the tears forming in her eyes. She needed tom in her life. If he left a part of her would be gone and if he sided she didn't think she would ever fined someone else. She loved him so so much. She groaned and didn't eat because she could the thought of everything made her not hungry. She bit her lip and called tom just hoping he would answer because they needed to talk and yeah. She took and deep breath and waited.

Jacob Ryan - Animal

Jacob sighed and stomped on his cigarette. He went into the grocery store and bought some then stuffed them in his pocket, he walked and looked around at all the people when he saw a girl. Someone he had never seem before. He shook his head the sat down on the bench sticking a piece of gum in he mouth and starting to blow bubbles.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:47 am

{Name-Isabella

{Title-Good girl

Isabella looks at a guy who was sitting on a bench blowing bubbles.She walks right pass him.He was the kind of guy her father didn't want her around.A bad boy,bad boys are always bad news.She looks at the sky as she walks by.A breeze blows by making Isabella's hair fly into the air followed by the smell of strawberries then her hair lands perfectly onto her shoulders and she keeps walking.
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddment » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 am

A ringing was sounding from inside his apartment, sounding exactly a phone ring. Sighing (he seemed to be doing a lot of that these days, sighing) he walked back inside, grabbing the phone off the counter and staring at the small screen. It's Emily. He swallowed, raising the phone to his head and pressing it against his ear and his shoulder. Please let this conversation go alright. "Hi, Em. It's Tom." He had started calling Emily "Em" instead of her full name.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
♦••• coding •••♦
╔══════════════╗
Oddment here. I like
Gravity Falls a lot, along
with Harry Potter. And
I guess that that's all you
need to know.

╚══════════════╝
ImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Oddment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:17 am

Emily sighed."oh honey I know it's you...gosh you are too cute....so what's up?" She said sweetly. She smiled and took a deep breath trying to not cry or get upset about everything. She was upset because she didn't want to loose him but it seems like he made up his mind so she had no idea how she would ever be able to change it. She would just have to show him how good life was back home.
Jacob Ryan - Animal

Jake sighed as he watched her walk by. He threw his gum out and got up off the bench and started to walk a bit behind her intrigued by her beauty and everything. He smirked and ran a hand through his hair before yawning. He should have slept longer and he really wished her had. He sighed and forced a smile on his face. He bit his lip.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalnecklace » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:22 am

{Name-Isabella

{Title-Good girl

Isabella knew he was following her.She looks down at her feet and keeps walking not wanting to talk to anyone.She just wanted to get to the park with out being killed by something.She sighs.She knew he was probably just going to the same place as her and not following her.She turns the corner and then she drops her wallet.It had fallen right out of her purse.She didn't even know that it had fallen.
opalnecklace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddment » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:26 am

"The sky," Tom said breezily, blushing at her words. He was instantly glad they were calling each other and not talking in person. "How about you?" He decided to steer clear of the "him being a soldier" topic- maybe they'd be able to have a normal, stress-free concersation for once, though the chances of that happening where remarkably slim. He frowned at the floor, sighing again. Am I really making the right descision?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
♦••• coding •••♦
╔══════════════╗
Oddment here. I like
Gravity Falls a lot, along
with Harry Potter. And
I guess that that's all you
need to know.

╚══════════════╝
ImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Oddment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:36 am

Emily giggled and shook her head."I miss you..and I'm doing good...we should hang out." She said gently. She stayed clear of the him leaving because saving the world was more important than her topic because she didn't want to cry. She bit her lip and put the phone on speaker making sure she looked good as she waited to hear what he had to say.

Jacob Ryan - Animal

Jake picked up her wallet quickly.ohe hadn't been going to where ever she was going but now he went and started searching for her. He found her name inside then looked around for the girl."Isabella?" He called out hoping he could find her in the crowd of people. He ran to the park and finally found her."excuse me....miss..." He said
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me