Teenage life in the summer- open & accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Teenage life in the summer- open & accepting

Postby starman✧ » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:43 am

Andrew David Gene
His hair is not blonde but not brown, it's sorta a mix between the two. His eyes are hazel.

Hello, who are you? I'm Andrew David Gene.
What should I call you? Most call me Andy or Drew, no one ever really calls me Andrew.
How old are you? I'm eighteen years of age.
What's your gender? I'm a guy, last time I checked anyways.
What are you like? Andrew is a nice guy when you get to know him, but he is shy and distant before you give him a chance. He stutters around people he doesn't really know sometimes and normally stays away from others. But when he is around a friend he can be happy, outgoing and crazy. Andrew likes making videos which mainly consists of LARPing and Cosplaying with his few friends. Andrew likes to have fun, but only with people who are friends.
What's happened to you so far? He prefers not to say but he will tell people that something happened that cause him to gain a scar. The scar runs from his left hip to his right shoulder across him back and a little on his chest from the shoulder part. He also will sometimes tell people that he's a cosplayer.
Who are you interested in? Girls and Guys, I'm Bisexual.
Do you like someone? Well... There's one girl, but I'm sure she doesn't like me. I'm sure she doesn't even know I exist...
Are you dating someone or married to someone? No, I've never dated someone nor am I married to anyone.
Do you have any pets? I have two kittens. One named Mint, a female, and the other named Bounce, a male.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This is me and this is how I'll stay
Why should I let anyone bring me down?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImageImage
starman✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups