.|☀|.ѕυммєя тɪмє.|☀|.{α тєєη ѕυммєя ∂яαмα яρ}.{α¢¢єρтιηg}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .|☀|.ѕυммєя тɪмє.|☀|.{α тєєη ѕυммєя ∂яαмα яρ}.{α¢¢єρтιηg

Postby acacia. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:29 am

▎AGE➝ 18
▎GENDER➝ I am an independent woman and I don't need no man.
▎SEXUAL ORIENTATION➝ I honestly have no idea, but I tend to lean toward guys.
▎BIRTHDATE➝ March 20th. How exciting.
▎BIRTHPLACE➝ New York.

▎EYE COLOR➝ My eyes are a light greenish hazel.
▎HAIR COLOR➝ I have light blonde hair. It gets really really light in the summer, and I used to have green streaks in it, but they turned the color of pee after a week, so no more green streaks for me.
▎SKIN TONE➝ Um, kind of a pale tan, I guess?

▎HEIGHT➝ I have no idea, but I'm not tall.
▎WEIGHT➝ I have no idea, 120, maybe?
▎BODY SHAPE➝ Well, my arms are average. I don't have very large breasts, but they aren't too tiny. My thighs are actually normal, not a skinny kind of normal. They do have fat on them, but thighs are supposed to, so I think I'm okay. They would definitely touch if it weren't for my huge hips. They're like, really far apart. And I have a really big butt, too. Sometimes it hurts to sit in chairs and that makes me sad.
▎ PREFERRED CLOTHING ➝ I wear shorts a lot. Like, really short. I'm not the most... private girl. Sometimes I wear skinny jeans, but they have to be a certain kind. Depends on where I am, really. Tanks tops and loose t-shirts are great, but I love crop tops the best. I don't mean hipster crop top stuff with pastel colors, I mean neons and greyscale. I wear wedge heels a lot, but there's a special place in my heart for the sneaker heels. They can't be brown or a mustard color, but my pair of black ones are my favorite. I also love the Converse-looking shoes. I wear a lot of bright, rubber and leather bracelets.
▎BODY MODIFICATIONS➝ I have both my ears pierced a few times and an industrial on my right.

▎PERSONALITY➝ I love to have fun. I am a little bit of a... Well, I'll just say if you're hot, I'm really easy to talk to. There's actually a 90% chance I'll come up to you or something. I'm not very judgmental, but if you show any signs of not liking me before we've even met, I probably will really never like you. Not a whole lot gets me angry, and I'm pretty laid back about everything.
▎HISTORY➝ I'll just start with I was adopted by my current parents when I was eight. They wanted to get another kid pretty close to the same age as their current son, and I guess I just fit. Never knew my real parents, but to be honest, now that I'm living with a super rich family, why would I want to?
▎LIKES➝ Oh wow, this is a huge list. I love all of my hobbies or pastimes or whatever you want to call them. I love parties, ramen noodles, and Disneyland and DCA or Disneyworold. Actually, I like amusement parks in general. Probably from my big brother taking me to them all the time. I love all music except anything slow and nightcore. That needs to stop. I especially love electronic music, though.
▎DISLIKES➝ I don't like the color orange, the desert, super big cities, like NY, for example. I also don't like orange juice.
▎HOBBIES➝ I love surfing, pole dancing, but not like in a club. I think it is very artistic and pretty and I convinced my mom to let me take a few classes. It's pretty hard since I'm really bottom-heavy, so I kind of don't do it that often. I like jetskiing, snowboarding (only when we're around snow, of course), and... I don't know, eating food?
▎REPUTATION➝ I'm pretty popular thanks to my older brother. He is the best.

▎RELATIONSHIP STATUS➝ Single, but a boy is pretty hardcore if he can put up with me for more than three weeks.
▎CRUSH➝ Anybody hot, really.
▎BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND➝ Nobody.
▎EX'S➝ I can't even remember all of the names, but at least twenty or thirty guys.

▎HOUSE➝ This is our house. Well, technically it's my parents, but they're always gone, so most of the time it's just my brother and I.
▎BEDROOM➝ This is my bedroom, although I don't have most of that psychedelic stuff anymore.
▎CAR➝ Who needs a car when your brother takes you everywhere?
▎CELL PHONE➝ I have an iPhone 4. I didn't upgrade since my hands were too small for the iPhone 5.

▎AGE➝ 19
▎GENDER➝ I hope it's obvious I'm a dude.
▎SEXUAL ORIENTATION➝ I am completely straight.
▎BIRTHDATE➝ September 17th.
▎BIRTHPLACE➝ San Diego

▎EYE COLOR➝ My eyes are a dull, but shiny teal.
▎HAIR COLOR➝ I have kinda long dirty blonde hair. I keep it fluffy or sometimes put gel in it and spike it.
▎SKIN TONE➝ I spend quite a lot of time outside, so I am pretty tan.

▎HEIGHT➝ Most people say I'm a giant but really, I'm maybe six feet tall.
▎WEIGHT➝ Um, I have no idea.
▎BODY SHAPE➝ I'm not really ripped, so no huge pecs or anything, but at the same time I'm muscular? Did that make sense? I'm built like an average tall guy, I guess.
▎ PREFERRED CLOTHING ➝ It may sound overdone, but I enjoy the simplicity and it-goes-with-nearly-anything look of a simple pair of black converse. I wear just a little looser than skinny jeans or cargo shorts and my closet is filled with bright graphic tees and a few EL jackets. Tank tops aren't really my thing, but sometimes I'll wear them. I slip on a few leather bracelets sometimes, but most of the time I put them on and forget to take them off, so they'll stay on my wrists for months.
▎BODY MODIFICATIONS➝ I have a power button Uv tattoo on the back of my neck. It's about the size of a quarter. And, a few years ago, I lost a bet and got my tongue pierced. I've lost all of my barbells except for my plain silver one. I've been wanting to buy more, though...

▎PERSONALITY➝ I'm a party starter, definitely. I hosted so many parties during high school I can't even count them all. It really bugs me when I'm at a party (or hosting one) and I see somebody sitting down or just not enjoying themselves at all. I'm a firm believer in everyone should have fun. I like chicks, so add ladies man to the list. I don't ever judge people before I know them, I think it's a waste of energy. I love to have fun and am a total daredevil and adrenaline junky. Anything crazy you can think of, I will probably do it.
▎HISTORY➝ I've lived with my parents all my life. My mom is a foreign translator and I haven't seen her in months. She makes a lot of money though. My dad is a very highly respected DJ, but he travels, too. So, I've pretty much had a huge house all to my sister and I for the past five or six years. It's a very great place to throw parties. I've quickly risen to popularity and stayed there all throughout high school. And a year or two ago, I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse, so I have to kind of work around that.
▎LIKES➝ I love cliff jumping, dirty dancing, roller coasters, cruises, neon lights, and the feeling you get when you're at a really quality party. You know, when you completely loose control and dance like you're insane? Anyway, I also love loud music, but it has to be good stuff. Preferably house, R&B, or moombahton. And once upon a time, I was really good at parkour.
▎DISLIKES➝ I don't like boring movies, jazz, and cereal. I don't like posers and most hipsters. Math is boring and sleeping is... Well, I have some issues with it.
▎HOBBIES➝ I like exploring new places, does that count?
▎REPUTATION➝ Hate to say it, but I'm really popular.

▎RELATIONSHIP STATUS➝ I'm single. Most girls I date don't understand what having fun means. They don't like to do active things. Ever. All they want to do is cuddle or go shopping, and while yes, I am totally okay with that, I would also like to show them how I live once in a while.
▎CRUSH➝ I don't crush, I get... Attracted.
▎BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND➝ Again, I'm single.
▎EX'S➝ I've dated so many girls. Waiting for the right one though.

▎HOUSE➝ This is the house we live in. Pretty empty, but as I said before, what better place for a nice party?
▎BEDROOM➝ This is my room, but there is a 0% chance you'll ever see it that clean.
▎CAR➝ We have quite a few, but I mostly ride my motorcycle (a girl gets so many bonus points if she will let me take her for a ride on it) and my Lotus Elise
▎CELL PHONE➝
I have an iPhone 4. The iPhone 5 was... I don't know I just didn't like it.
▎PETS➝ I have a sugar glider named Shizzle.

. . .
acacia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Horselover~ » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:52 am

|| N I C K ||

Nick woke up and smiled, It was the first day of summer! He checked his phone then slowly got out of bed. He looked at the clock and smiled. "Its so nice to be able to sleep in again," He groaned to himself. It was 10 ish and he couldn't wait to go mingle with the hot girls on the beach. He hopped in the shower and got a clean before blow drying his hair and brushing his teeth. He threw on a old white shirt and his swim trunks. He rolled his eyes and banged on his sister, Audreys, door. "WAKE UP LAZY!" He yelled before walking into the kitchen to make toast. When he turned 18 he moved out of his big fancy house to move into his beach shack. He was forced to bring his annoying little sister with him.

{ A U D R E Y }

"SHUT UP NICK!" Audrey yelled to her noisy brother. She looked at the clock and smiled. "IT'S SUMMER!" She yelled and ran out of her room, still in her pajamas and her long dark hair up in a messy bun. She sat in the kitchen and stared at her brother. "How'd you sleep?" She asked with a sleepy grin on her face. "Why do you care?" He snapped back at her. Audrey shrugged, "Just wondering," She said while popping a grape in her mouth. "No need to get crabby," She said while walking out toward the porch. She smiled when she felt the warm beams of sun dance upon her face. She walked back into the house and went into her room. She locked the door and jumped in the shower. After about 15 minutes she walked out of the door wearing a white and gold bikini. She giggled when her brother whistled at her. "Shut up Nick! Don't be weird," She said smiling at her older brother.

(I hope this is okay, If you wanted to post first i can delete)
Last edited by ~Horselover~ on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
You think riding isn't a sport? Why don't you get on my horse and we'll see how long you last

Join this RP!
~Horselover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the vamps. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name;;The name is Riley. Riley Annabelle Ash to be exact. Where my name comes from you ask? Well my Mother wanted to name me Annabelle after my Grandmother but my Father thought that Riley was a better name for me. They had a dispute about this for about a week so I guess you could say I was nameless, my Mother called me Annabelle and of course my Father called me Riley. Finally [god bless her] my Grandmother said she had a enough and to just name me. So they came up with the name Riley Annabelle Ash.
age;;ahh well that one is easy. I was born October 2 1995 at exactly 1:27 am. It was a warm blustery night, fall is my favorite season. Ironic I know. Anyways back on track as of now I am eighteen.
gender;;okay if you can't tell that I am a female then I think you should go see a Doctor or perhaps get a hearing aid because my name is girly and I haven't been narrating this thing for nothing.

hair color;;well my hair is a blonde titanium color. I have never colored my hair and never plan on it. I always take care of my hair is long it goes to about my belly button. It is naturally wavy.
height;;ahh yes I am not a giant but I am not a mouse. You could I am perfect height for my age. I am around 5'8'.
weight;;that is not something you ask a lady. But lucky for you it is just a number to me. I weigh 120 pounds. Yes I am quite thin but I am not anorexic.
skin tone;;In the Summer am tan and when I say tan I mean tan. In the Winter I am just about seethru. Spring I am a neutral color and fall my beach tan starts to fade away slowly.

persona;;words.words.words.words.words.words.
words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.
words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.words.

winky stuff;;here are just a few things that are important to me.
my amazing house. my room that took forever to build my iphone 5 XP

fashion;;hipster baby! I love Rue21, Forever21, Hollister, Aeropostale, Abercrombie, and American Eagle. Shoes! Gotta love umm.

love;;What I like in a guy is someone cute, funny, well pretty much what everyone wants, I suppose. I don't like players, cheaters...etc.

ImageImageImage
the vamps.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:35 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
┌────────────────────────────────┐
can you hear the silence?
└────────────────────────────────┘

SCRATCHING THE SURFACE

Ɲ
a m e
Hunter James Graceffa

g e
17, nearly 18

Ǥe n d e r
Male

e x u a l Ȯr i e n t a t i o n
Bi

ɮi r t h a t e
February 14

ɮi r t h Ƥl a c e
Melbourne, Australia

┌───────────────────────────┐
can you see the dark?
└───────────────────────────┘

IN THE MIRROR

Ӈa i r
Light brown

Єy e s
Blue

k i n
Slightly pale

Ӈe i g h t
Five feet

Ŵe i g h t
48 kg

ɮo d y h a p e
Very skinny because he's anorexic

Ƥr e f e r e d l o t h i n g
Tight shirts with a baggy woolen sweater and some jeans

┌─────────────────────────────┐
can you fix the broken?
└─────────────────────────────┘

READING YOU LIKE A BOOK

Ƥe r s o n a l i t y
Hunter is a very quiet guy, he doesn't talk much and it takes alot for someone to earn his trust. He is very secretive and spends time along which makes him very hard to communicate with. But deep down he is caring and sweet, and sensitives very sensitive. One small comment is like a brick being thrown at him and he tends to over think things.

Ӈi s t o r y
He was born a very small child to sickly and poorly parents. He didn't spend any time with his mother because she died giving birth to him and his father died when he was 6 due to health problems. He was sent to an orphanage and spent him time swapping houses regularly because no one wanted him.

Łi k e s
Music and drawing

i s l i k e s
People

Ӈo b b i e s
Listening to music and drawing

e p u t a t i o n
Social outcast

┌───────────────────────────┐
can you feel my heart?
└───────────────────────────┘

LOVE LIFE

e l a t i o n s h i p t a t u s
Single

r u s h
None yet

ɮo y f r i e n d / Ǥi r l f r i e n d
None
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Form © SilverBlade
Font © fontmeme.com
Photos © to their respectful owners
Writing © Victory call

For Victory call's use only.
DO NOT COPY.

My formatting shop

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

──────────────────────────────
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:angelstar940:. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:40 am

Shantelle }}

Name: Shantelle Marie Pierce
Wearing:This
Crush: No one
Boyfriend: Not sure....
Where: The Beach

- Shantelle woke up realizing that today was the first day of summer, she sat up and pushed the blankets off of her and got out of bed, she grabbed a black sequined swimsuit and changed into it ready to go to the beach she grabbed her white and blue surfboard and headed out the door to her purple mustang she drove out to the beach

Luke }}

Name:Luke Walsh Pierce
Wearing:This{The Belt is black}
Crush: Nope
Girlfriend: Nope
Where: The Park

Luke had his Colbolt Blue Beat's Headphones on he walked around the park with his dog,Max he had nothing to do and hoped to bump into someone

Kayleigh }}

Name: Kayleigh Belle Dobreve
Crush: Nobody
Boyfriend: Nope
Where: The Beach

- Kayleigh played Beach Volleyball with a couple of people that had arrived there earlier she hoped more people would arrive soon

Tyler }}

Name: Tyler Ry Lockwood
Crush: Nobody
Boyfriend: Nope
Where: Starbuck's

- Tyler walked down to a Starbucks shop nearby his house down the street he walked in and waited in the long line,waiting to order his coffee a few minutes later he ordered his Mocha frappe that he usually gets then waited for it to be made he sat down in a chair waiting for his name to be called
Click on either/all Link's to view →→→→

☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠
My Roleplays(Either one's i made or one's i joined)~
☆мyѕтerɪeѕ oғ тнe 4 pαcK'ѕ☆ (ɴow opeɴ! αɴd αccepтɪɴɢ!)

☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠
ImageImageImage
.:angelstar940:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:41 am

(Was I accepted? :))
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:angelstar940:. » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 am

{. All Accepted,we can start Roleplaying now .}
Click on either/all Link's to view →→→→

☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠
My Roleplays(Either one's i made or one's i joined)~
☆мyѕтerɪeѕ oғ тнe 4 pαcK'ѕ☆ (ɴow opeɴ! αɴd αccepтɪɴɢ!)

☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠~♥~☠
ImageImageImage
.:angelstar940:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:49 am

(Huzzah! x3)

Keira Radke/16/Single/Attire: This/With: No one/Location: Walking down the sidewalk
She casually strode down the side walk, her hands stuffed in her pockets and her dark hair covering her icy eyes. She yawned softly and began to hum quietly to herself, watching the people that passed by her. She noticed a group of girls gave her a dirty look, though all she did was roll her eyes and ignore them.

Alexander Martin/18/Single/Attire: This/With: No one/Location: Coffee shop
He sat quietly in a coffee shop reading a book. He had his earbuds in so he couldn't hear anybody around him, nor did he really care. He gently tapped his fingers on the table, slowly flipping the pages of his book and scanning them. He occasionally took a few drinks of his iced coffee.
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyuhyun Cho » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:51 am

(ok, but im changing my character, so give me moment ok?
Edit:done chnging, now witing to be re accepted :3)
Last edited by Kyuhyun Cho on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have my love and fiance,Hyuk and my past Jagiya included Jagiya and my other Jagiya
On CS ;-; Im sorry Jagiyas...Im breaking up with you, because you left...
Only the compassionate and strong can melt this ice cold heart...

CURRENTLY:"我永远是你彼得潘 我还留在时间里期盼..." Issac-Oppa, I really miss you, and Saranghae always and forever </3
I love Super Junior, SHINee, Exo and lets welcome Nu'est to the family <3
Kyuhyun Cho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Horselover~ » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:00 am

|| N I C K ||

Nick strolled down to the beach. He whistled and found a nice sunny spot to relax. He laid out a towel and ripped his white shirt off. Looking around he smiled at all the people on the beach. He shoved his black earphones into his ears and sat up. Looking around at all the people, Hoping someone would talk to him.

{ A U D R E Y }

Audrey grabbed her favorite book Crank and headed down to look for her brother. She spotted him looking for girl and giggled. "I'd better leave him alone," She said chuckling. She walked around and yawned, the hot sand burning her feet. She was looking around for a cute boy to make friends with, but couldn't see very many. She rolled her eyes and put her stuff back in her house and grabbed a pair of shorts. She jumped in her car and drove around town. She smiled when she saw he favorite starbucks coffee shop. She parked and jumped out of her car, walking inside slowly.
You think riding isn't a sport? Why don't you get on my horse and we'll see how long you last

Join this RP!
~Horselover~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me